Home of Trump attorney Michael van der Veen vandalized

These people need to be arrested.....and the Democrats that incited this violence held accountable for their inflamatory rhetoric.
They opened this can of worms.
They need to answer for their incitement to any violence committed by their followers:

And these degenerates are proud of what they did:

This is a small example of what would have happened if Trump was not cheated out of his second term.

By cheated you mean had he not LOST the election.

CHEATED!!!!!!

When you say CHEATED are you talking about Americans that didn't vote for him. How is that cheating?

I posted this yesterday and for some reason it ended up in the badlands.

That being said, I challenged any liberal on this site to condemn the attack.....crickets.

They dont condemn it because they condone it.
the left has declared all out war on patriotic Americans ....they really have .
Of course. This is a war. It is beginning to simmer. The attorney and his family need to arm themselves. The communists never fool around.

Raskin said he hoped this wasn't the new norm for America. Well, IT IS! And not because of Trump but the democrats!

Nothing Trump did in office ever would have been any issue had he been a democrat instead.

And once again, NO DEMOCRAT will stand up and condemn the attacks on Van Der Veen and tell these people to STOP.

They live by their own double standard.

This coming from the very folks who give Trump a pass when Trump Humpers attacked America, but you ass clowns are the true Patriots. WAFJ.

These people need to be arrested.....and the Democrats that incited this violence held accountable for their inflamatory rhetoric.
They need to answer for their incitement to any violence committed by their followers:

Already a thread on this....but any vandals should be arrested and held accountable for their illegal actions......btw, how do you know they were Democrats? Did they leave their party cards at the scene of the crime?

They left their voter reg cards in the OP's ass. He was only too happy to pull them out.

That being said, I challenged any liberal on this site to condemn the attack.....crickets.

How dare Trump get his Constitutional right to a defense!!

Fair point. How the fuck does he have ANY Constitutional rights after what he did to it.

This is normal operating procedure for the Democratic Party and the Woke radical left. Before long they'll be assassinating people who defy their PC orthodoxy. What should stun most Americans about this violent retaliatory behavior is what it represents. Even though the democrats won everything in 2020/21 they are still not happy; they still lust for revenge. How much more insane, violent madness will it take to wake up the sleeping giant of middle America? Months and months of violent radical leftist terrorist action sanctioned by the Democratic Party. A stolen presidential election. The impeachment of a former President. Our Capitol surrounded by troops and barbed wire. Threats of military force against conservative Americans. When will people put down their phones and smart devices and scream, "Enough!"

Yyyyyeeaahhhh ummmm...... there's a grand total of Zero references to "Democrats" in the OP's source.

That's because his source is his long intestine.

Quite the creative long intestine, mind you, since there haven't even been any arrests according to his own OP link's source.

Get that? NOBODY knows (yet) who the graffitist is/are, yet the OP, all by hisself, not only knows who they are but has actually researched his/her/their voter registration(s). And yet he doesn't seem to be contacting the local authorities with what he thinks he knows.

That's probably because nobody wants to get near that source.

Last edited:
Political violence is the new normal. This is what the nation voted for. Supposedly.
Welcome to the new normal.
We better get used to this political violence like we are getting used to living around Covid-19 .
Things will never return to the way they use to be.

Political violence is the new normal. This is what the nation voted for. Supposedly.
Welcome to the new normal.
We better get used to this political violence like we are getting used to living around Covid-19 .
Things will never return to the way they use to be.

you are right----just who is criminally charged for
assault, vandalism and theft, will, HENCEFORTH, depend on -----political realities on location

This is a small example of what would have happened if Trump was not cheated out of his second term.

By cheated you mean had he not LOST the election.

CHEATED!!!!!!

Poor trump Qultists.....outvoted and can't handle reality.

This is normal operating procedure for the Democratic Party and the Woke radical left. Before long they'll be assassinating people who defy their PC orthodoxy. What should stun most Americans about this violent retaliatory behavior is what it represents. Even though the democrats won everything in 2020/21 they are still not happy; they still lust for revenge. How much more insane, violent madness will it take to wake up the sleeping giant of middle America? Months and months of violent radical leftist terrorist action sanctioned by the Democratic Party. A stolen presidential election. The impeachment of a former President. Our Capitol surrounded by troops and barbed wire. Threats of military force against conservative Americans. When will people put down their phones and smart devices and scream, "Enough!"

That's the problem with your ilk. They can't put down their mobile devices.

Of course. This is a war. It is beginning to simmer. The attorney and his family need to arm themselves. The communists never fool around.

Raskin said he hoped this wasn't the new norm for America. Well, IT IS! And not because of Trump but the democrats!

Nothing Trump did in office ever would have been any issue had he been a democrat instead.

And once again, NO DEMOCRAT will stand up and condemn the attacks on Van Der Veen and tell these people to STOP.

The house managers repeatedly lied and took quotes out of context and did not address actual evidence.

Van Der Veen ate their fucking lunch.
Yup yup.

The house managers repeatedly lied and took quotes out of context and did not address actual evidence.

Van Der Veen ate their fucking lunch.
Yup yup.

Another loser.

These stupid Moon Bats that bitched about the acquittal are guilty of inciting an insurrection and are traitors to the Constitution.

Word is, the driveway now suffers from PTSD and has to go to counseling.

Remember when you Nazis pretended to be against violence instigated for political motives.

But that was an hour ago, now the Reich wants revenge. Violence against enemies of the Reich will be rewarded by the Biden regime.
Since when is one word of graffiti on your driveway "violence?" I agree it was juvenile, wrong, and I hope they figure out who did it and make him/her scrub it all off, and put a written apology in the Philadelphia paper. But it's not violence.

The Leftists are outraged. Right?

As a Liberal, let's make this very clear.....anyone breaking the law needs to be held accountable.

That's some good lip service. You don't disagree with vandalizing the dude's home, obviously.
This is what happens.

Signed,

President Trump
Good one.

However laugha

Are we still talking about graffiti at the end of a driveway? It didn't even involve a threat. If you guys are all going to overreact like this, you're going to get shit for it.

You Are Bloodthirsty For Ratings’: Trump Attorney Tears Into Media, Rips Off His Mic
By Hank Berrien

Feb 14, 2021 DailyWire.com

Van De Veen

Speaking with CBS News’ Lana Zak Saturday following the acquittal of former President Trump in the impeachment trial in the U.S. Senate, Trump’s attorney Michael van der Veen blasted the media, saying, “You are bloodthirsty for ratings.” At the end of the interview, van der Veen simply tore off his microphone and dropped it.
Zak began the exchange accusing, “Throughout the trial, you denied that Mr. Trump had a role in inciting the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol. First of all, you argued that there was no insurrection, but during your closing arguments you seemingly admitted that there was, in fact, an insurrection, using that word, saying that that was not up for debate. What role did the former president play —”

Van der Veen interrupted, “No. You didn’t understand the case. I used the word insurrection—”
Zak: I’ll give you the opportunity to clarify, sir.

Van der Veen:

Sure, I used the word insurrection in my closing argument when closing the charging documents. What happened at the Capitol on January 6 is absolutely horrific. But what happened at the Capitol during this trial was not too far away from that. The prosecutors in this case doctored evidence. They did not investigate this case and when they had to come to the court of the Senate to put their case on, they hadn’t done any investigation. They doctored evidence. It was absolutely shocking I think when we discovered it and we were able to expose it and put it out; I think it turned a lot of senators. The American people should not be putting up with this, they need to look at who these House managers were and look to see whether these were the folks they want representing them. It was shocking to me, wouldn’t have believed it.
Zak: Let’s follow up with a point that you’re making about the House managers, as you say, doctoring evidence. And the argument —

Van der Veen: They didn’t deny it. They didn’t deny it. I put in front of them three times —

Zak: To be clear for our viewers, what you’re talking about is a checkmark that’s a verification on Twitter that did not exist on that particular tweet, a 2020 that should have actually read 2021, and the selective editing, you say, of the tapes. Is that the doctored evidence of what you’re speaking?

Van der Veen: Wait, wait, wait, wait , wait, wait, wait. That’s not enough for you? That’s not enough for you?

Zak, smirking: Sir, I’m not a juror in this trial, I just want to be clear for our viewers, is what you’re referring to, because not everybody has been following —

Van der Veen: Wait, wait, wait, wait. No, listen. It’s not okay to doctor a little bit of evidence.

Zak: Respectfully–

Van der Veen: Respectfully–

Zak: I have not said it is. I want to be clear for our viewers. I want to be clear for our viewers about what exactly you’re saying when you say doctored evidence.

Van der Veen :

Ma’am, your question is turned. What has to happen, the media has to start telling the right story in this country. The media is trying to divide the country. You are bloodthirsty for ratings, and as such, you’re asking questions now that are already set up with a fact pattern. I can’t believe you would ask me a question indicating that it’s all right just to doctor a little bit of evidence. There’s more stuff that we uncovered that they doctored, to be frank with you, and perhaps that will come out one day. …
What should happen is someone should look at the conduct of these House managers. It’s unconscionable, aside from all of the due process violations that my client had. And the media should be looking at that in a square, straight way. A straight way. When I watch the news, I watch one station and it’s raining. I watch another station at the same time and it’s sunny. Your coverage is so slanted, it’s gotta stop. You guys have to stop and start reporting more like PBS does rather than a TV news show that doesn’t have any journalistic integrity at all.
What I’m telling you is that they doctored evidence, and I believe your question says, “Well, it’s only a Twitter check and changing a year of date here.” They switched the date of a Twitter a year to try to connect it to this case. That’s not a small thing. ma’am. The other thing they did is they put a check mark on something to make it look like it was a validated account when it wasn’t. And when they were caught, they didn’t say anything about it. They didn’t even try to come up with an excuse about it. And that’s not the way our prosecutors or our government officials should be conducting themselves.
And the media shouldn’t be letting them get away with it, either. I’m tired of the biased media on both sides, Left and Right. What this country wants, what this country needs, is this country to come together; to take the Left and the Right and find a middle ground and start responsibly being our public officials, our elected officials. And one of the reasons why they do it is because of the media. Because the media want to tell their narrative, rather than just telling it is. And frankly, I’m tired of it. I’m not in front of your cameras all the time, but what I’ve been subjected to this last week —
Zak: I will remind you that what I said was that for our viewers who have not been following all of the hours of this trial, to be clear about what you are speaking about.

Van der Veen: I’m speaking about the House managers’ failure to prove their case. That’s what I’m telling you; they weren’t able to prove their case.

Zak stated, “You have won the acquittal of your client.”

Van der Veen: Yes. I did.

Zak: And if you want to continue to talk about this conversation we can have that discussion.

Van der Veen: I don’t need to.

Zak: But for me to ask a question, for me to ask a question, to clarify for our viewers —

Van der Veen: A slanted question. A slanted question that was set up to say “It’s okay for them to cheat.” That was your question. “Isn’t it okay for them to cheat? It’s just a little bit.”

Zak: I didn’t say that.

Van Der Veen: You said, “To be fair,” it was only a check on the Twitter. That’s what you said. You gotta live by your words.” That’s the problem. The media has got to start living by the truth and not try to create a narrative.”

Zak: Michael van der Veen.

Van der Veen: Citizen.

Then van der Veen dropped the mic on the ground.

“The suburban Philadelphia home of one of the attorneys defending former President Donald Trump in his impeachment trial has been vandalized with graffiti. Detective Scott Pezick of the West Whiteland Township Police Department in Chester County said the graffiti were reported around 8 p.m. Friday at the home of attorney Michael van der Veen. The Philadelphia Inquirer posted a photo showing the word ‘Traitor’ in red paint at the entrance of the driveway and an arrow pointing to the home,” NBC Philadelphia reported.

Forum List

Back