Home From School: The Children of Carlisle

If you think boarding school abuses didn't happen, you are more of an idiot than we think you are.
Oh, they did, but I bet not to the extent that is being dramatized and pretty much slap lied about.

I'm surely not taking the word of some English Iranian about it. :rolleyes-41:

This is a nice source.

Over 500 boarding schools. Over 10,000 children murdered.
This is the part that is in question. I don't think there is any proof that anyone purposely, "murdered children." This is not how any Americans have usually operated. I have no doubt this might have occurred sporadically during some of the battles fought between the US army and resisting natives, and it is known the native women were made sterile by US eugenics elites, the forerunners of today's planned parenthood, but this? There is no proof of this assertion.

Perhaps it can definitely be argued, since natives were seen as less than, by the majority In-Group, of the mass majority of society, they definitely did not get the best medical, and thus, many died of neglect or inferior medical care. . . from your previous link;

1695744683244.png

1695744714276.png

1695744754792.png

This is grounded in good research, but your other claims? Nah bro, that just isn't grounded in reality.

Forum List

Back