Hollywood: "We want Gun Owners to Wish they were Never Alive"

Perhaps if Weinstein didn't spend his career and earn his fortune selling violence, I would be interested in his point of view...

Hmm, do they have armed security?

Meryl Streep and Hollywood refer to Weinstein as G-d!
They know him as God, but you can call him Harvey Weinstein | Film | The Guardian

Mega-producer?s upcoming movie: NRA?s ?gonna wish they weren?t alive after I?m done with them? - BizPac Review

MILLER: Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep making movie attacking NRA - Washington Times

Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep New Movie To Make NRA 'Wish They Weren't Alive' - National/World News - Baltimore Sun Talk Forums

Guns: Harvey Weinstein to Take Aim at NRA in New Film | TIME.com

Harvey Weinstein is Making a Movie to Make the NRA "Wish They Weren't Alive" - Heather Ginsberg

Harvey Weinstein: I?m Working on Movie That Will Make NRA ?Wish They Weren?t Alive? | Mediaite

LiveLeak.com - Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep new movie to make NRA ?wish they weren?t alive?

Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep New Movie To Make NRA 'Wish They Weren't Alive' - National/World News - Baltimore Sun Talk Forums

Movie Producer Harvey Weinstein Says He Will Make NRA ?Wish They Weren?t Alive?

Major Hollywood Producer Vows to Make the NRA ?Wish They Weren?t Alive? With Upcoming ?Big Movie? | TheBlaze.com

MILLER: Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep new movie to make NRA ‘wish they weren’t alive’

https://www.teaparty.org/major-holl...e-nra-wish-werent-alive-upcoming-movie-33239/

New movie to make NRA ?wish they weren?t alive?

» Hollywood Movie Mogul Weinstein to Make Anti-Second Amendment Movie Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep are making a movie that will make NRA 'wish they weren't alive' | Mail Online

Weinstein: I?m making a movie that the NRA will hate « Hot Air

Big-time movie producer Harvey Weinstein revealed Wednesday that he is making an anti-gun movie with actress Meryl Streep that is going to make the National Rifle Association “wish they weren’t alive.”

During an interview with Howard Stern on his radio show, Weinstein said the new full feature drama will take the NRA “head on.” He also said he’s never owned a gun and never will.

“I don’t think we need guns in this country. And I hate it. I think the NRA is a disaster area,” Weinstein said.

https://twitter.com/Virginia_Hauss/status/402237058711703553

I wish fat liberal idiots would shut up.

We'll both be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big-time movie producer Harvey Weinstein revealed Wednesday that he is making an anti-gun movie with actress Meryl Streep that is going to make the National Rifle Association “wish they weren’t alive.”

During an interview with Howard Stern on his radio show, Weinstein said the new full feature drama will take the NRA “head on.” He also said he’s never owned a gun and never will.

“I don’t think we need guns in this country. And I hate it. I think the NRA is a disaster area,” Weinstein said.

This is classic PR hype that will have all the gun nuts rushing to see this movie so they can be outraged.

The man knows what he is doing to get asses in seats.

I have a feeling most gun rights people won't see this in the theatres, however the fellow travellers will lap it up.

I have visions of a gun grabbers version of a "Day after Tomorrow"

Yea fuck that guy! He makes me want to be antisemitic! Take on the NRA, a lot tough, smart and more charismatic guys than you have taken them on and LOST!!!

Yea you don't carry a gun you rich asshole, but I guarantee you have bodyguards who do. I guarantee you have a Fort Knox security system in your tens of millions of dollar estate that uses the of energy it takes to power 200 homes! It's OK for you and guys like Matt Damon to be protected by guns, but not the common man! You are an elistist and I will NOT be watching anymore of your movies!

You are a fucking hypocrite. You have made a fortune on gun violence:
7 super-violent Harvey Weinstein movies that glorify guns | WashingtonExaminer.com
(1) Pulp Fiction
(2) Rambo 4
(3) Grindhouse
(4) Inglorious Bastards
(5) Django Unchained
(6) Sin City

It is Jews like this that make a bad name for the rest of the Jews. It's Jews like this that don't understand, a good part of the reason the Jews in Berlin had trouble fighting back was because they were disarmed.

To quote the late great Charlton Heston, Harvey Weinsten "I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands."

Without guns hollywood would be a ghost town.
An industry that has made billions on top of billions off of guns, They really need to shut the fuck up NOW.

1.) Harvey Weinstein doesn't speak for all of "Hollywood".

2.) Who cares?

Most think like he does. You can't have guns, but my security team can. You have to pay higher taxes, but I want my tax breaks and lower taxes. You send your kids to shit public schools and we need to shut down charter schools, but I will send my kids to the top tenureless, union free private schools. Gun violence is bad, but wait until you see my next movie, 100 people are killed in a blaze of glory. We must regulate against the faux global warming, but my house uses the same power as 1000 homes do and I like my private jets, thank you very much. We must have an open border, just keep them out of my neighborhood, my kid's elite private school, out of my hospital, and out of my profession, but let them squeeze the rest of you.

Liberal Elitist in Hollywood are the WORST!

After all, 21 dead children just made the NRA stronger. It's hard to fight an entity with seemingly endless resources and pockets (more than Hollywood?) of crazed people who value their guns over something as precious as a life.
No Sandy Hook made the position that there should be armed guards and/or teachers in schools stronger. Only a fool would argue for a complete gun free zone, that is why NO ONE INCLUDING THE NRA argues that. However, the ONLY solution is to not make schools so defenseless. Most schools have some type of security and security guards. These guys should be armed. Have teachers go through a rigorious training programs and evaluations in order to carry, but let them carry.

All school shooters have one thing in common, it's universal, they are cowards. The minute any of them are confronted with someone who can shoot back they cower into a hole and kill themselves. Turning a soft target into a hard one, would make these cowards look else where!

Hopefully, such a movie will at least make people, especially gun proponents, think. For once

As we hoped the school shootings would help liberal dumbasses like you see that making schools defenseless only makes them vulnerable!

Can anyone name a movie from hollywood that doesn't have some type of gun in it?

Of the new ones. Her, August, Osage County, Frozen, The Nut Job. Two are cartoons. The biggest box office is Lone Survivor, which has lots of guns.

Harvey Weinstein can make an anti gun movie. It will just flop. All the social conscience movies flop. Because it will flop, he might have trouble getting financing. As much as he wants to make an anti gun movie, he might not be able to.

The hypocrisy is stunning isn't it? Thanks to Hollywood graphic violence and realistic splatter most teenagers witnessed more murders and autopsies than Police Officers and members of the Military. Most kids are probably eligible for PTSS compensation.

This is classic PR hype that will have all the gun nuts rushing to see this movie so they can be outraged.

I haven't been out to see a movie in over 20 years. But I am going to be break my boycott of movies soon. The movie I'm going to see is "Lone Survivor".

Can anyone name a movie from hollywood that doesn't have some type of gun in it?

Of the new ones. Her, August, Osage County, Frozen, The Nut Job. Two are cartoons. The biggest box office is Lone Survivor, which has lots of guns.

Harvey Weinstein can make an anti gun movie. It will just flop. All the social conscience movies flop. Because it will flop, he might have trouble getting financing. As much as he wants to make an anti gun movie, he might not be able to.

Hollywood elite and how they make their money are prime examples of how far from reality they truly are

I haven't been out to see a movie in over 20 years. But I am going to be break my boycott of movies soon. The movie I'm going to see is "Lone Survivor".
I'm sitting on the fence, Wallburg is a good actor, supports the troops good American BUT kind of mixed up on his second amendment views. I can't say that he's an anti gunner but he's in a gray area.
I recall he said he wished guns were gone, but that wasn't going to happen here and we must live with it.

Harvey Weinstein doesn't need to find financing for his movies. He is the financing.

I'm sitting on the fence, Wallburg is a good actor, supports the troops good American BUT kind of mixed up on his second amendment views. I can't say that he's an anti gunner but he's in a gray area.
I recall he said he wished guns were gone, but that wasn't going to happen here and we must live with it.

The reason I'm going to see it is because Lutrell's a fellow Texan and a great American.

New Topics

Forum List

Back