Hollywood Celebrities & Others Indicted In College Admissions Scam

Why do you folks keep saying Obama is both dumb and also the brilliant mastermind behind the Deep State and was able to make republicans indict and convict people within their own presidents administration?

Why do you folks say and believe such incredibly stupid things?
Why do you say I think Obama is dumb? That's the better question.

I think he is evil and malicious and would love to see the US greatly reduced in power, authority, wealth, etc.
His actions during his term in office demonstrate that. He did much to lessen American power while using American
prestige to empower Iran, for instance.
He probably did as much as he could get away with to "fundamentally change" the nation. Why do you say and believe such incredibly stupid things, yourself?

Why do you folks keep saying Obama is both dumb and also the brilliant mastermind behind the Deep State and was able to make republicans indict and convict people within their own presidents administration?

Why do you folks say and believe such incredibly stupid things?
Why do you say I think Obama is dumb? That's the better question.

I think he is evil and malicious and would love to see the US greatly reduced in power, authority, wealth, etc.
His actions during his term in office demonstrate that. He did much to lessen American power while using American
prestige to empower Iran, for instance.
He probably did as much as he could get away with to "fundamentally change" the nation. Why do you say and believe such incredibly stupid things, yourself?
in all of that word vomit, I don't recall you naming any crimes he committed...did his personal lawyer get convicted on felonies, did his campaign manager get convicted?

All of that "Obama has greatly weakened our great nation, blah blah blah blah" is just dumb shit trumpers say when they masturbate.... name me the crimes and explain to me why Trump's DOJ hasn't so much as investigated not one or quit ya yapping..

Trump uses a wall as a way to rile up his base while his businesses employ illegals like a sport....and his base are too goofy to ever ask themselves how come they never demand employers be held accountable with the same passion they want illegals to be punished...

They also are too goofy to know that the party most in favor of employers being able to continue to hire illegal labor is ...you guessed it...Republicans....
I would say democrats are every bit as anxious to see illegals swarm through the nation taking away American jobs and dominating whole professions as certain Chamber of Commerce white shoe wearing republicans are.

Democrats have just come to the conclusion that since nothing will ever be done about going after the employers -- why not treat illegal immigrants like human beings while they are here
And grant them citizenship while they are it.

.....but trumpers hate treating illegals like humans -- makes them feel yucky..
They are just as human as any other law breakers. We catch and prosecute law breakers, make them pay for their crimes and then get on with their lives
which in the case of illegal immigrants means going back home and leaving this nation.

Trump uses a wall as a way to rile up his base while his businesses employ illegals like a sport....and his base are too goofy to ever ask themselves how come they never demand employers be held accountable with the same passion they want illegals to be punished...

They also are too goofy to know that the party most in favor of employers being able to continue to hire illegal labor is ...you guessed it...Republicans....
I would say democrats are every bit as anxious to see illegals swarm through the nation taking away American jobs and dominating whole professions as certain Chamber of Commerce white shoe wearing republicans are.

Democrats have just come to the conclusion that since nothing will ever be done about going after the employers -- why not treat illegal immigrants like human beings while they are here
And grant them citizenship while they are it.

.....but trumpers hate treating illegals like humans -- makes them feel yucky..
They are just as human as any other law breakers. We catch and prosecute law breakers, make them pay for their crimes and then get on with their lives
which in the case of illegal immigrants means going back home and leaving this nation.
Yea, the Chamber of Commerce is just a bunch of libs....smh...

And no, you do not catch and prosecute law breakers if those law breakers are employers of illegal aliens....and until you do, you will forever be whining about illegals taking your jobs.....

Guess what else illegal immigration has done -- drove down wages, but republicans don't mind driving down wages since their corporate masters want it that way...another reason illegal immigration is what it is....

Why did you avoid when I mentioned trump's long history of hiring illegals?

i mean, i got into my university the old-fashioned way: centuries of white privilege making it way easier for me to do everything i needed to get into college

in all of that word vomit, I don't recall you naming any crimes he committed...did his personal lawyer get convicted on felonies, did his campaign manager get convicted?
Word vomit? My, what a "clever way" of disregarding everything I said that you would rather not acknowledge.

Trump's Neanderthal former lawyer, who is a none too bright convicted liar and his campaign manager are not Trump himself. Why would I name crimes he has not committed? You get dumber and dumber the longer you go on...like someone suffering from oxygen deprivation to the brain.
All of that "Obama has greatly weakened our great nation, blah blah blah blah" is just dumb shit trumpers say when they masturbate.... name me the crimes and explain to me why Trump's DOJ hasn't so much as investigated not one or quit ya yapping..
Obama policies were crimes in my view like socializing American health care, to the degree he could.
Like giving aid to one of the world's most repugnant regimes (Iran).
Like using economic stimulus money intended for and under the guise of revitalizing the nation's infrastructure but in reality used by the Obama regime to pay off his political crony union supporters, to name just three off the top of my head.

I could also name others like the way he and Clinton destabilized the Middle East, helped cause the refugee crisis in Europe and helped create monsters like ISIS and how he greatly diminished personal civil liberties in America but hopefully even someone like you gets the picture. And you aren't worth my while, anyway.

Yea, the Chamber of Commerce is just a bunch of libs....smh...
With regards to illegal immigration they are.

And no, you do not catch and prosecute law breakers if those law breakers are employers of illegal aliens....and until you do, you will forever be whining about illegals taking your jobs.....
Actually ICE has been very busy under Donald Trump. So much so that leftist turds want ICE defunded and removed.

Guess what else illegal immigration has done -- drove down wages, but republicans don't mind driving down wages since their corporate masters want it that way...another reason illegal immigration is what it is....
Just like democrats don't mind flooding the nation with illegals so their future voting rolls will increase.

Why did you avoid when I mentioned trump's long history of hiring illegals?
Why did you avoid my comments about the Obama Deep State and the failed coup it was behind?

Which is worse to a dumb ass like you...hiring some illegal gardeners or trying to subvert the US Constitution by
illegally removing the President? Take your time and give it some thought.

Trump's use of illegal workers speak for themselves. It's not a good look and I don't like it. At least as president he is making amends by finally cleaning up our Southern border.

Last edited:
Lib colleges have accepted unqualified students before, remember Obama got into exclusive schools with the help of his grandmother, one of the most powerful banksterettes in Hawaii.

Yale has been specifically nailed on this in the past.

The thing here is that the parents were actually deducting the payoffs on their taxes, and that's a problem. That means other taxpayers were paying for it.

"Is it just me or is everyone in Hollywood strangely silent today? Come on guys you're always very vocal in forcing your opinions on everyone... What changed?" - Trump

D1fLsB5X0AI9d3C.jpg

I fairly certain that Lori Loughlin leans towards the conservative side of the political spectrum...

This
Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin Indicted in Alleged College Admissions Scam

So Lori Loughlin of Full House fame and Felicity Huffman of Desperate Housewives were both indicted for desperately trying to get their kids into colleges by college entrance exam cheating and outright financial bribes -- this came in a wide range federal college admissions scam investigation.

According to article: The 54-year-old Full House star and her husband, “agreed to pay bribes totaling $500,000 in exchange for having their two daughters designated as recruits to the USC crew team — despite the fact that they did not participate in crew — thereby facilitating their admission to USC.”

So this is more evidence of how Hollywood libs feel they can lie and cheat their way thru life or to benefit their bratty kids...These kids should get into college the old fashion way, by either earning it thru their grades and hard work or because their parents went there or donated large sums of money, oh wait!

I fairly certain that Lori Loughlin leans towards the conservative side of the political spectrum...

This scandal isn't a "liberal" thing or a conservative thing", it's a "we're rich and entitled" thing...

"Raise your hand if you are not surprised to learn college admissions is a huge scam"

So Lori Loughlin of Full House fame and Felicity Huffman of Desperate Housewives were both indicted for desperately trying to get their kids into colleges by college entrance exam cheating and outright financial bribes -- this came in a wide range federal college admissions scam investigation.

According to article: The 54-year-old Full House star and her husband, “agreed to pay bribes totaling $500,000 in exchange for having their two daughters designated as recruits to the USC crew team — despite the fact that they did not participate in crew — thereby facilitating their admission to USC.”

So this is more evidence of how Hollywood libs feel they can lie and cheat their way thru life or to benefit their bratty kids...These kids should get into college the old fashion way, by either earning it thru their grades and hard work or because their parents went there or donated large sums of money, oh wait!

Do you have credible proof that they are all "libs"?

The High-Powered Names In The College Admissions Bribery Scandal

Do you have credible proof that they are all "libs"?

The High-Powered Names In The College Admissions Bribery Scandal

These are successful people in Hollywood. Very few conservatives in that mob.

So rich Hollyweird Libturds got caught getting around the rules by spending lots of $$$$ YOU gave them?
:21::backpedal:

This is really pretty funny that all these rich kids were either too stupid or too lazy to get into a decent college.

I would propose they are all fined double the amount of money that was exchanged to perpetrate their crimes, and the money is used to fund college educations for QUALIFIED low income American citizens.

So rich Hollyweird Libturds got caught getting around the rules by spending lots of $$$$ YOU gave them?
:21::backpedal:

The real problem isn't the bribes, but the Fact that these libs are deducting these bribes from their taxes, and that is not allowed.

They are cheating on their taxes, and should get at least 4 years each in solitary confinement- the same that Manafort got for the same crime.

Forum List

Back