Hollywood Celebrities & Others Indicted In College Admissions Scam

Life.

Arguable under the best of circumstances.

Not arguable at all. Again you display your ignorance. Many students who are the first in their families ever to attend college to sell through athletics. Many alumni encourage their own children to attend the college out of the community and loyalty that they build up during their time and much of that is connected to athletics. It’s not about necessarily how much a given team wins or loses, but how an individual associates with the school identifies with the school through the venue of a sport, any sport. You clearly have no experience with this And I was speaking out of bitter resentment mixed with asinine assumptions.

As for the fable of a “sense of community”, again…playing in a game 1800 miles away does nothing for your community ...

Perhaps you haven’t heard about this amazing new invention called the “television,” stupid.

Television? Wow…that was a dumb gambit.

Oh…so Grey’s Anatomy (based in Seattle) should get state funding because it can build a “sense of community” in the Seattle area?

Are you on drugs or something? Maybe if you had attended college you might know what I’m talking about, but the drugs would still be doing you no good.

I did attend college.

It’s NOW your argument that watching a TV show builds a community.

If you can’t defend it...I strongly recommend you stop making such weak arguments.

Again...where does all the money go?

Not arguable at all. Again you display your ignorance. Many students who are the first in their families ever to attend college to sell through athletics. Many alumni encourage their own children to attend the college out of the community and loyalty that they build up during their time and much of that is connected to athletics. It’s not about necessarily how much a given team wins or loses, but how an individual associates with the school identifies with the school through the venue of a sport, any sport. You clearly have no experience with this And I was speaking out of bitter resentment mixed with asinine assumptions.

As for the fable of a “sense of community”, again…playing in a game 1800 miles away does nothing for your community ...

Perhaps you haven’t heard about this amazing new invention called the “television,” stupid.

Oh…so Grey’s Anatomy (based in Seattle) should get state funding because it can build a “sense of community” in the Seattle area?

Are you on drugs or something? Maybe if you had attended college you might know what I’m talking about, but the drugs would still be doing you no good.

I did attend college.

I didn’t say that, dumbass. Learn to read.

I did attend college.

And you managed to avoid taking even one course on logic? And you never so much as observed the culture?

Fishy, very fishy.

I did attend college.

I didn’t say that, dumbass. Learn to read.

I pointed out the self-evident idiocy of a Big 10 School sending a team 1800 miles to play a Pac-12 school in a meaningless football game; highlighting the nonsense you offered about such a thing "building community". Your response was the equally idiotic:

Perhaps you haven’t heard about this amazing new invention called the “television,”

So if community can be built by watching television (assuming you meant Michigan State fans develop some sense of community by watching the Spartans on TV), that is your argument.

If you can't support your weak assed arguments....I strongly suggest you stop making them.

Again...where is all the money going?

I did attend college.

And you managed to avoid taking even one course on logic? And you never so much as observed the culture?

Fishy, very fishy.

Logic? Yeah...tell me what is logical about spending millions of dollars to build a stadium that 1/2 the student body will never even step foot on (foot ball stadiums) in competition?

Yeah...tell me what is logical about that will you?

As for the culture...having sports teams does nothing to increase attendance or reduce tuition. Again, where does all the money go?

I did attend college.

Fishy, very fishy.

...having sports teams does nothing to increase attendance....?

Wrong again.

I did attend college.

Fishy, very fishy.

...having sports teams does nothing to increase attendance....?

Wrong again.

I meant enrollment.

But seriously...show us some stats.

Why would you need to remind educational institutions of something that they deal with every day? I'm sorry but you don't understand the rules regarding educational records. As a high school administrator and spending 9 years in college, I think I am familiar with the rules.

In answer to your question, see my prior post asserting college personal being part of the criminal problem associated with this thread. If you believe administrators are to be trusted blindly to adhere to the law and can't comprehend that at times folks can be proactive in asserting rules be followed, well, so be it.

Last edited:
Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin Indicted in Alleged College Admissions Scam

So Lori Loughlin of Full House fame and Felicity Huffman of Desperate Housewives were both indicted for desperately trying to get their kids into colleges by college entrance exam cheating and outright financial bribes -- this came in a wide range federal college admissions scam investigation.

According to article: The 54-year-old Full House star and her husband, “agreed to pay bribes totaling $500,000 in exchange for having their two daughters designated as recruits to the USC crew team — despite the fact that they did not participate in crew — thereby facilitating their admission to USC.”

So this is more evidence of how Hollywood libs feel they can lie and cheat their way thru life or to benefit their bratty kids...These kids should get into college the old fashion way, by either earning it thru their grades and hard work or because their parents went there or donated large sums of money, oh wait!
This guy has been trying to warn the public about Ivy league colleges has their own pay to play program, but it never has gotten that much traction by the media. But Elizabeth Warren had her police goons to punch him right out of her debates.

Why would you need to remind educational institutions of something that they deal with every day? I'm sorry but you don't understand the rules regarding educational records. As a high school administrator and spending 9 years in college, I think I am familiar with the rules.

In answer to your question, see my prior post asserting college personal being part of the criminal problem associated with this thread. If you believe administrators are to be trusted blindly to adhere to the law and can't comprehend that at times folks can be proactive in asserting rules be followed, well, so be it.

OK, how is paying the school to prevent the records from being released going to prevent it? Does your elevator not go to the top floor?

I call your personal attack and raise you with facts!

Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman implicated in massive college entrance exam cheating scandal | Daily Mail Online
Actresses Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman are among 50 people charged in massive college entrance exam cheating scandal in which parents paid up to $6M in bribes to get their kids into elite schools like Yale, Georgetown and Stanford

LMFAO .

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
bank on it all these leftist ------ are being brought down because all you trash bags do nothing but
HATE AND YOU IDIOTS NOT IN HOLLYWOOD YOU DUMB FK MOROSN still can't figure out why they tried leading you into TRUMP HATE SYNDROME" . HOLLYWOOD wanted TRUMP OUT because all these leftist c..ts are getting caught doing so much illegal chit and you Clitnon Obama loving Whores support this criminal trash bs.

SINCE TRUMP

SEX RINGS BUSTED
SEX TRAFFICKING BUSTED
CHILD MOLESTERS BUSTED

ADN ALL YOU HEAR FROM HOLLYWOOD WHORES THE BASHING OF TRUMP LEFTIST ARE TO FKN STUPID TO FIGURE OUT WHY, EVEN WHEN IT'S IN YOUR FACES LIKE RIGHT NOW.

tRump continues to allow US employers to hire illegal aliens. Gee, I wonder why?

What the hell does that have to do with the OP, Troll?

"rich people cheat and their kids are fucking stupid. if you're kids too dumb to get into college you put them in scientology. " -maher

OK, how is paying the school to prevent the records from being released going to prevent it? Does your elevator not go to the top floor?

I call your personal attack and raise you with facts!

You've presented not a single fact that runs counter to Michael Cohen's claim. A claim in which I posted my belief in and which you counter as an action that couldn't have happened because it wasn't reasonable.

University Confirms: Cohen Threatened Legal Action Should Trump’s Records Be Released

q.e.d.

LOL!

Joe Montana, Phil Mickelson Reveal Link To Company At Center of College Admissions Scandal.

upload_2019-3-17_16-6-3.png

upload_2019-3-17_16-6-21.png

BS liars they BE! They will be shown having cheated to enroll their spawns.

Meet Joes spawned rubes.

upload_2019-3-17_16-19-28.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back