Hollywood blockbuster that satirizes killing of ‘deplorables’ causes outrage: ‘Demented and evil’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Sadly, this has to be placed under Politics. Imagine someone made a movie involving hunting Obama fans, or maybe some Chinese Communists? The MSM would be outraged!

Hollywood blockbuster that satirizes killing of ‘deplorables’ causes outrage: ‘Demented and evil’

A controversial movie about privileged vacationers hunting “deplorables” for sport is ruffling feathers more than a month before its scheduled release and after tragic mass shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio.

“The Hunt” is billed as a satire that follows wealthy thrill-seekers taking a private jet to a five-star resort where they embark on a “deeply rewarding” expedition that involves hunting down and killing designated humans. The Hollywood Reporter reported on Tuesday that “Universal is re-evaluating its strategy for the certain-to-be-controversial satire" following the shootings after ESPN reportedly pulled a trailer for the film that had been previously cleared to air on the sports network.

“The violent, R-rated film from producer Jason Blum's Blumhouse follows a dozen MAGA types who wake up in a clearing and realize they are being stalked for sport by elite liberals,” THR’s Kim Masters wrote. “It features guns blazing along with other ultra-violent killings as the elites pick off their prey.”

Remember all the liberal outrage over the youtube movie satire of Islam that Hillary and Obama blamed for the terror attacks in Benghazi? I wonder if we'll see the same outrage against this movie that stars big name Hollywood celebrates...

Does this movie hurt your feewings, snowflakes?

Let's face it ... those city-boys don't stand a chance if they come here.

1p1ibn.jpg

I am picturing fat slobs in MAGA hats running away from gluten-free skinny liberals who don't know which end of the gun to point at the fleeing prey.

"How do I get the bullet thingies in this gun?"

"Okay, here's the plan. We can't use guns. Guns are bad. Instead, we shackle these deplorables to a Formica table and force them to eat lots of carbs. Big Macs, potato chips, deep fried ice cream. We'll kill 'em with heart attacks!"

Oh wait...

trump-voter.jpg

BRING IT!

Violence is the only language liberal humanoids understand, just like their 60 generation cousin-inbred muslim whoremasters.. In every way that matters there is zero difference between a liberal and a muslim. You should see my liberal family members start screaming their heads off at me, sometimes even going into sobbing meltdowns, when I point out proven, verifiable facts about Islam's cascade of human rights atrocities....just as muslim pond life would.

Liberals are so bereft of a moral compass, they actually scream at me that I'm WORSE than the terrorists themselves for stating world-wide known facts about the most demonstrably violent hate ideology; in other words, to them, condemning Islamic violence is somehow WORSE than muslims committing murder......and then people wonder why I have a detestation of liberals to which no profanity could do justice.

I am picturing fat slobs in MAGA hats running away from gluten-free skinny liberals who don't know which end of the gun to point at the fleeing prey.

"How do I get the bullet thingies in this gun?"

I'm glad that you are maintaing a sense of humor. Seriously.

"Okay, here's the plan. We can't use guns. Guns are bad. Instead, we shackle these deplorables to a Formica table and force them to eat lots of carbs. Big Macs, potato chips, deep fried ice cream. We'll kill 'em with heart attacks!"

Oh wait...

trump-voter.jpg

BRING IT!

You can say what you want, but I won't sit here and listen to anyone bad-mouth Formica.

Retro-Kitchen-Furniture-Vintage-Formica-Patterns-Vintage.jpg

What a shock, liberals trying to cash in. Can hardly wait for the claim of "free speech" or "I have no idea how these kids get so violent".

I've got an extra fainting couch if anyone here is need, but you'll have to provide your own clutching pearls.

Sadly, this has to be placed under Politics. Imagine someone made a movie involving hunting Obama fans, or maybe some Chinese Communists? The MSM would be outraged!

A controversial movie about privileged vacationers hunting “deplorables” for sport is ruffling feathers more than a month before its scheduled release and after tragic mass shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio.

“The Hunt” is billed as a satire that follows wealthy thrill-seekers taking a private jet to a five-star resort where they embark on a “deeply rewarding” expedition that involves hunting down and killing designated humans. The Hollywood Reporter reported on Tuesday that “Universal is re-evaluating its strategy for the certain-to-be-controversial satire" following the shootings after ESPN reportedly pulled a trailer for the film that had been previously cleared to air on the sports network.

“The violent, R-rated film from producer Jason Blum's Blumhouse follows a dozen MAGA types who wake up in a clearing and realize they are being stalked for sport by elite liberals,” THR’s Kim Masters wrote. “It features guns blazing along with other ultra-violent killings as the elites pick off their prey.”
I actually cant find anything on this movie. Never heard of it, either. So my advice is: put your tongue firmly in cheek (either will do, left or right) and treat it as satire or as high camp.

Do ya'll remember when the lamestream media got their panties in a bunch over communists dying in the Red Dawn remark? Yeah, me neither.

And I just posted this thread which goes nicely with this OP:
Its Your Hell Democrats, You Made It, You Live in It !!

QUOTE:

Man has been killing man for millions of years, since the first man killed another man. What the fuck makes any of you people think that a political party has an answer to that? Politicians cannot solve the problem of evil in mens' hearts.

The answer lies in strong good families raising good children with good morals, and that is something that the baby-killing filthy Godless Democrats have destroyed !!

The Freaks on the Left have mocked God, ripped Bibles out of schools, attacked Christians at every turn, and then promoted all manner of evil. Is it any wonder that a society that has legalized murdering babies by the millions is numb to the sanctity of Life?

Liberals don't really care about these killings. These killings are just a tool to attack Trump. Beyond that, they don't give a single damn about the dead. Democrats have created the culture of death, they wallow in it and they love it. So all you Liberals, take your fake tears and your fake crying and shove it all up your ass. Nobody is buying your song and dance.

False Freedom and the Culture of Death

Forum List

Back