Hollywood As We Know It Is Over....And They Can Thank Their Democrat Friends For It

Um, hello... hoodwinked department?

1586946115807.jpg

Hollywood has been in decline for years. One of the nations largest movie house chains, AMC, is preparing to file bankruptcy.
Hollywood's greed prevented them from recognizing the value in lower priced streaming. A few dollars less 5 times the eyeballs. It's a fucking no brainer but the greed blinded them.
As some of you know I pirate movies regularly. Often before they even hit theaters. I have no desire to sit in uncomfortable seat 2 inches from strangers while paying 20 fucking dollars for a drink and popcorn. I can't even imagine the cost for a family of 4 or 5 today vs when my kids were small.
Put that shit out day one for 5 bucks on a stream and I would watch a ton of their movies.
Not only that, Hollywood actors have priced themselves out of current competition when all the streaming services can produce shows that are nearly as good or better than most of Hollywood's movies on a fraction of the budget.

Hollywood is dead to me

Forum List

Back