Holdsworth

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
A week ago I happen to have embarked on doing a vid explaining his instuctional video and then learned of his passing the other day. Saw him in 2009 at the Ridgefield Playhouse, not the best drummer or bassist for his stuff, but still very interesting. Solo in this starts around 3 minutes in.. Pretty much every guitarist who is good considers him out of this world.

A week ago I happen to have embarked on doing a vid explaining his instuctional video and then learned of his passing the other day. Saw him in 2009 at the Ridgefield Playhouse, not the best drummer or bassist for his stuff, but still very interesting. Solo in this starts around 3 minutes in.. Pretty much every guitarist who is good considers him out of this world.

Most people aren't going to appreciate JLP and group. I had the privilege of seeing them at Lisner Auditorium, George Washington University in DC in 78, 3rd row back. They were awesome.

RIP Holdsworth.

Here is a drummer that CAN keep up with Al, the late great Tony Williams. I think Al did his best work with the Tony Williams Lifetime.

Forum List

Back