Holder admits hands up don't shoot was a lie.

Doesn't matter. Once the Narrative is established, actual facts are meaningless when compared to the furtherance of the overall goal.

Holy crap! I haven't been on a corrupt news site that promotes false dichotomy in politics (politico, msnbc, fox etc) in ages. I forgot what it's like to read garbage reporting with the hope of making some arbitrary group of people sound worse to keep the facade going.

Anyway I don't see what you're trying to prove here. It's not about one kid getting shot. It's the principle with which cops choose to carry themselves, in general, these days. Lots of people of all races are being shot dead preemptively. Shooting someone dead who is 15 feet away from you with their hands up is disgusting practice. Police need to be ruthlessly punished for shooting someone without 100% justification. They should be treated like cold blooded murderers. Instead statistics show that policemen are far less likely to get convicted for homicide that was truly justified.

maUzB0d.gif

Yes the Michael Brown image of a poor innocent Black boy holding his hands up in surrender and being mercilessly gunned down is a powerful and emotional indeed. Too bad it is complete and utter bullshit. He should have been shot point blank the moment he punched Darren Wilson in the face sitting in his police car. You bleeding heart types need to get a clue about the real world. Cops have to deal with the most dangerous people in the country and often have less than a second to decide when to shoot or not. Put your efforts into educating the thugs about not resisting arrest. If they don't their survival rate goes up dramatically.

Forum List

Back