Hochul Orders National Guard In to NYC Subways

The guardsmen are in the subway but not on the train where many of the crimes take place...

people-holding-a-defund-nypd-banner-at-a-protest-march-toward-city-hall-in-new-york-ny-june-25-2020-a-group-of-protesters-marches-along-canal-street-in-manhattan-toward-lower-manhattan-2C4W6BN.jpg

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:🤡🤡🤡
defund police allows no law enforcement protection, are these people really for no protection? They ain't here in Chi Town. This is the entire sheep mentality at its finest. sheep agreeing to crime in their neighborhoods and then bitching that no one does anything in the news. I shake my head on the amount of stupid that is a sheeper.

And then there's the rant that blacks voting for demofks their entire lives has done nothing, yet continue to vote for them. Listen to Charles explain the stupid out loud.

defund police allows no law enforcement protection, are these people really for no protection? They ain't here in Chi Town. This is the entire sheep mentality at its finest. sheep agreeing to crime in their neighborhoods and then bitching that no one does anything in the news. I shake my head on the amount of stupid that is a sheeper.
Even I as a Republican "could" get behind defund the Police. Some of us can offer better, more permanent solutions to crimes. Let's remove the buffer between the people and the State. We both should be very intimate with each other...

Soft on crime Dems allow their Dem animals to run amok attacking law abiding citizens. Pack up and move people, it's a lost cause.
Great epitaph for the woke lefties.

'We're a sanctuary city'

OMG...OMG we're being over run..

'We support defunding and redefining the police'

Ahhhh......crime's rampant in our streets, we gotta do something'

Progs are the cause of and the cure for our increasingly dictatorial leanings.

Even I as a Republican "could" get behind defund the Police. Some of us can offer better, more permanent solutions to crimes. Let's remove the buffer between the people and the State. We both should be very intimate with each other...
demofk prosecutors letting the scum criminal back on the streets is not a police issue.

when they get fed up they move to red areas but then proceed to vote in the same stupid people that do it in the new area
LOL, Right? they leave the place they already voted to be fked up and then fk up the new place. Then go duh!!!!!!

Charles Barkley, Chuckles explains here.

Great epitaph for the woke lefties.

'We're a sanctuary city'

OMG...OMG we're being over run..

'We support defunding and redefining the police'

Ahhhh......crime's rampant in our streets, we gotta do something'
and the sheep will continue to vote the fks they get angry at back in. They can't get out/ away from their stupidity.

Forum List

Back