Hochul Orders National Guard In to NYC Subways

Are democrats celebrating? It's so freaking sad to see armed U.S. Troops posted in a U.S. city. The Big Apple looks like a Banana Republic.

It's all fun and games in leftist Hell holes.

Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney slammed Democratic New York Gov. Kathy Hochul's "laughably inadequate" crime platform after four suspects charged with dismembering two bodies and disposing of them in public were freed under the state's bail laws.

Nice stats on package stealing you dumb fuck.
There's much more about unreported crime of all kinds, you angry little boy.

I find it remarkable that you're feelings are hurt when facts are presented about illegals being turned loose to kill and the National Guard and state police called in to deal with crime in the subways but hey, crime rates are falling.

It's specifically in the subways. It's a short term solution to a short term problem. Now continue going into hysterics about a city you could care less about, you fucking moron.
IT’S THE FUCKING NATIONAL GUARD … TO PATROL THE SUBWAYS!!

The crime is not going to just DISAPPEAR after they leave!

There's much more about unreported crime of all kinds, you angry little boy.

I find it remarkable that you're feelings are hurt when facts are presented about illegals being turned loose to kill and the National Guard and state police called in to deal with crime in the subways but hey, crime rates are falling.
So you base dropping crime stats in NYC over a 24 year period on unreported crime. You're fucking stupid.

Are democrats celebrating? It's so freaking sad to see armed U.S. Troops posted in a U.S. city. The Big Apple looks like a Banana Republic.
No , we need NG in Texas at the Border ( And Austin) and in Seattle / Portlandia and DC and SF/ Oaktown & The ATL and ...

So you base dropping crime stats in NYC over a 24 year period on unreported crime. You're fucking stupid.

Sour grapes, Laddie.

According to NYPD statistics, overall crime was down in New York City in 2023 by just under a percentage point compared to 2022. Both years saw more reported crimes compared to 2020 and 2021, but rates are lower compared to 2019, before COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns.

A less than 1 percentage point drop in crime seems like an odd reason to call in the National Guard and state police.

I gave you year over year stats. I gave you decade over decade stats. I even provided yearly stats on crime from 2000 until 2023 all showing crime is decreasing.

All it takes is a few crimes on the subway for people to go into hysterics while ignoring the overall crime trends. As you can see from this thread, the right wingers love to go into hysterics.
you have blended stats… NYC

Good stay there. Decent whites don't want your kind around.

By my kind, do you mean those that are personally responsible, law abiding, God loving Americans who make faith, family and country priorities in their lives?

I say flame throwers. Wipe out the infestation.
(1) Of course, that would be impossible. (Sadly!)

(2) But your idea of vigorous response is right on!

(3) Although no court would sanction flame throwers, the courts would probably allow those violent cowards to be immediately apprehended by law enforcement and kicked out of the subway system.

(4) Older people still remember one Barnard Goetz.

a. In 1984 (yes, they were misbehaving as early as then), he was confronted by four cowards on a NYC subway. He pulled out a gun and gave them what they deserved.

b. Mr. Goetz was a hero to a lot of New Yorkers who were sick and tired of violent entities running wild.

Troubling. There are obvious Posse Comitatus issues, but it does fit in with the domestic terrorism narrative though. I wonder what the rules of engagement will be, after the NYPD fills the guard on what they are actually looking at.

Forum List

Back