Hochul Orders National Guard In to NYC Subways

They ordered the military to do the job that Democrat leaders refuse to do? LOL!

"Hey, lets defund the police, not let them do their job and let every Black and Brown arrested back out on the street, what could possibly go wrong?"

Just take a look through your posting history poser…You’re right though, if I were you, I wouldn’t own that trash you spew either…🖕🏻

So you can't quote me. Shocking. The problem is it's you who's the dolt. Just because you're incapable of thinking for yourself and can only strictly operate as programmed, doesn't mean we all are.

But remember..... Crime is down, deplorables.

But the important thing to remember is -- Crime is down. Especially when it comes to "newcomers' (latest dim Newspeak for Illegals).
I haven’t been in the subway in 4 years

NY cheats so badly there is no Mayor Rudy coming to the rescue

The optics of the national guard in the NYC subways is horrible.
It is a picture of failed Progressive policies.
'Papers, please'
Well, if the guard is unarmed, they will soon have dead Guardsman.
Are they? I wondered about this. State Troopers are packing.
where do you think their equipment comes from?
What does that have to do with anything regarding a governor deploying the military?

You aren't too swift with posse comitatus or the governors constitutional right to deploy state militia.

people-holding-a-defund-nypd-banner-at-a-protest-march-toward-city-hall-in-new-york-ny-june-25-2020-a-group-of-protesters-marches-along-canal-street-in-manhattan-toward-lower-manhattan-2C4W6BN.jpg

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:🤡🤡🤡

By my kind, do you mean those that are personally responsible, law abiding, God loving Americans who make faith, family and country priorities in their lives?
No I meant you low end white traitors that are in a cult.

So you can't quote me. Shocking. The problem is it's you who's the dolt. Just because you're incapable of thinking for yourself and can only strictly operate as programmed, doesn't mean we all are.
See, didn’t say I couldn’t, but rather I refuse to let the likes of you to set the parameters of my response..As we see, you’re not honest enough to own your own words…just another douchebag leftist.

Nat Guard deployed, you libs are failures

See, didn’t say I couldn’t, but rather I refuse to let the likes of you to set the parameters of my response..As we see, you’re not honest enough to own your own words…just another douchebag leftist.

Nat Guard deployed, you libs are failures

Your concession is noted. Have a nice day.

This is still troubling no matter which way you wish to permit it. Failure of civilian authority and failure of society.

When Trump discussed using the NG during the ANTIFABLM riots, he was called a fascist.

I guess that is also what Hochul is…right?

Forum List

Back