Hobbies ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I do a few hours of mma training a week
I have been playing a few Zelda games
I like podcasts like Mark Levin , Savage, Neil Tyson and Frank C ( but he passed away last Friday )

I mostly do zero when I don’t work or train

I am very boring , I know

I'm a photographer, but it's still my hobby. My daughter's into it, as well, and has recently started processing her own color film. She's getting some pretty cool results with out-of-date film and some vintage cameras she has, so I may try giving that a whirl.

I throw darts, and can hold my own against just about anyone. I like shooting pool, but I believe my Dad haunts my game. I used to be good; good enough to occasionally beat my old man, who was pretty much unbeatable as a rule. Well, I won the last game he and I ever played, and I believe he is now eternally pissed.

I also collect vintage cameras and Kodak memorabilia...

I like podcasts like Mark Levin , Savage, Neil Tyson and Frank C ( but he passed away last Friday )

My hobbies include spending WAY too much time on this site, collecting and listening to blues and classic rock CD's, reading books, and playing Buzztime trivia at a local restaurant/bar once a week.

Long range precision shooting, flying, fencing, and building stuff.

I'm a photographer, but it's still my hobby. My daughter's into it, as well, and has recently started processing her own color film. She's getting some pretty cool results with out-of-date film and some vintage cameras she has, so I may try giving that a whirl.

I throw darts, and can hold my own against just about anyone. I like shooting pool, but I believe my Dad haunts my game. I used to be good; good enough to occasionally beat my old man, who was pretty much unbeatable as a rule. Well, I won the last game he and I ever played, and I believe he is now eternally pissed.

I also collect vintage cameras and Kodak memorabilia...

Yoga and chess are my hobbies. The hottie yoga instructors on the DVD's add an artistic touch to my workouts, and grinding out some hard fought wins on the 64 squares are my therapeutic escapes from the real world.

Long range precision shooting, flying, fencing, and building stuff.
You fly planes ??

Bicycling, snow skiing, board games, sim racing.

Forum List

Back