Hmmmmm..........................................

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Seems they knew what the dumb fucks here have yet to learn 167 years ago;

1653955514542.png

That's old news. The current estimate is insane.

How Much Would It Cost to Reduce Global Warming? $131 Trillion Is One Answer

How much you going to chip in?
I'd pay all of it if I had it. I suspect it will take a good chunk of my taxes. Todd acts as if he has a choice. We can pay a lot of money to fix it now or a great deal more to fix it later. And, of course, it would have been a great deal less if we'd done it ten years ago. I don't know how old any of you folks are but I know there are some children and grandchildren and even great grandchildren that are going to be awfully ashamed of what their progenitors did during this period.

I'd pay all of it if I had it. I suspect it will take a good chunk of my taxes. Todd acts as if he has a choice. We can pay a lot of money to fix it now or a great deal more to fix it later. And, of course, it would have been a great deal less if we'd done it ten years ago. I don't know how old any of you folks are but I know there are some children and grandchildren and even great grandchildren that are going to be awfully ashamed of what their progenitors did during this period.
If you bozos had science on your side, you wouldn't have to resort to THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! fear mongering.

That's the point, you don't have it and neither do the collective population of the entire earth. The total accumulated debt of the US for nearly 250 years is 29T. I don't think you can fathom the size of that number.
TAX THE RICH THEY HAVE ENOUGH TO PAY THAT AND GIVE ME FREE STUFF TOO

Yes. They really do believe that.

Hmmmm....so let's say there a 20F degree increases between the 2 at 100% CO2.

At 400PPM, that .008F

Which means the the 120PPM increase would yield .0024F increase in temperature

Hmmmmm...

Great find!

We can pay a lot of money to fix it now or a great deal more to fix it later.

Why?

I don't know how old any of you folks are but I know there are some children and grandchildren and even great grandchildren that are going to be awfully ashamed of what their progenitors did during this period.

No kidding. They'll wonder why there were so many idiots wasting so many trillions on cutting CO2.

Can you thumbnail it for me? Because I believe you are the one who doesn't understand it.

Old Rocks is a true believer dude...he's in deep. Facts don't matter to he and Crick.

Most of the climate crusaders in here just rolling out the Marxist playbook that the climate change industry is all about. They know it's a ruse.

Not these guys...they are consumed with this shit. A religion for them.

You know how you go to a wake and the deceased is holding a rosary? These guys will have a mini-solar panel in their box with them. Jonestown level stuff... :up:

Forum List

Back