Nork York Times admits that school closures did nothing to stop the spread and had “LARGE AND LONG-LASTING” negative academic impact on students.

In regards to simply prohibiting a Chinese (who is not infected) it is a pure racist and idiotic law and proposal.
Something that off course a MAGA simpleton like you doesn't understand.

What does this have to do with the topic of this thread? NOTHING

Stop always talking about yourself. No one is interested to hear about your known deficiencies.

Oh my, you thought Trump wanted to keep all, not just the infected out? How does one do that when most infected people don’t have symptoms. And do you think viruses only take Jets to cross international borders?

Remember the tests given people prior to getting on planes in the early days of covid. They tested for fever. How do you prohibit an infected passenger with no symptoms without excluding ALL.

Nice talking to you. I’ll have my next history lesson ready for you when you get out of mommies basement.

We knew this 4 years ago.

The NYT is disgusting. When are they retracting and apologizing for their lies?

NY Times? Suitible to line your Cat Box. In Fact ,anything from NYC is garbage. That is why all the Regular Americans are Moving to Florida.

Masks don't work. They never did work. They don't work now. Not in the general population; not ESPECIALLY among children.

For masks to work you have to be professionally fitted with a high quality mask that you never touch and change very frequently. That's what people who work with very ill people and/or in labs do, and what they are trained to do. That's specifically what never, ever happens in the general population.

Me, sorry, I'm still laughing at the stupidity of humanity sewing masks out of Aunt Janet's old tablecloth material and then all the Karens haranguing everyone about WEAR A MASK. It made me a cynic, tbh. We are stupid. That's all.

Just to point out just how right you are. If a mask was so effective, why did Fauci show up to hearings wearing two? Not sure I’ve ever seen a surgeon wearing two?

Hmmmmm

Masks don't work. They never did work. They don't work now. Not in the general population; not ESPECIALLY among children.

For masks to work you have to be professionally fitted with a high quality mask that you never touch and change very frequently. That's what people who work with very ill people and/or in labs do, and what they are trained to do. That's specifically what never, ever happens in the general population.

Me, sorry, I'm still laughing at the stupidity of humanity sewing masks out of Aunt Janet's old tablecloth material and then all the Karens haranguing everyone about WEAR A MASK. It made me a cynic, tbh. We are stupid. That's all.
NO ONE - in China, Vietnam or Taiwan wore some tablecloth masks - but high-grade masks or at least "surgical" hospital masks.
And even some tablecloth mask is still better, then openly coughing and sneezing at others. YOU are indeed naive.

Also I had stated that it is the "combination" of ALL available means - that prevents an uncontrolled outbreak.

NO ONE - in China, Vietnam or Taiwan wore some tablecloth masks - but high-grade masks or at least "surgical" hospital masks.
And even some tablecloth mask is still better, then openly coughing and sneezing at others. YOU are indeed naive.

Also I had stated that it is the "combination" of ALL available means - that prevents an uncontrolled outbreak.

Covering sneezes and coughs has ALWAYS been recommended. You can do that with a tissue or your sleeve. You don't need to be wearing a mask over your breathing holes all the time to do that.

I keep hoping somehow we won't be so stupid, and I keep being disappointed.

Forum List

Back