Hmmm...Massachusetts gun control laws had no impact on gun crime rates.....who saw that coming? Well, we did........

Of course you totally ignored the part where I said it's the powers that be that do nothing. Federal state and local governments and law enforcement don't care if poor young minorities kill each other. This is proven by the FACT that nothing is ever done but lip service and unrealistic talking points. You know the kind of stuff you're so good at.

I ignore it because we all know whenever you guys talk about "enforcement", it's just more excuses to hassle people of color.

check out this video, how cops handle a white person walking around with an AR-15, and a black guy.

So if it's just the darkies killing each other, no biggie, right?

Except 83 of homcides are domestic violence, but never mind

Yeah...gang members shooting their baby mommas, or other relatives cause they should have been in jail, not roaming the streets free, because a democrat party prosecutor and judge let them go without bail.

I ignore it because we all know whenever you guys talk about "enforcement", it's just more excuses to hassle people of color.

check out this video, how cops handle a white person walking around with an AR-15, and a black guy.

You mean like the black guys walking n the Dallas march with rifles and pistols....who were left alone by the police....even after the BLM supporter started murdering 6 police officers....you mean like them...

The black gun owners had AR-15 rifles and pistols...marching down the street, and the cops left them alone.......then, when the BLM supporter started shooting the police, the police still didn't do anything to the black guys with their rifles and pistols...

Your brain is so damaged you couldn't see the truth if it bit you on the ass.

You mean like all these black Americans and all of their rifles......left alone, ........by the police?

All those black Americans....with AR-15 rifles and pistols......and they aren't being harrassed by the police.......

You are such an idiot....

Don't point a gun at police...don't shoot at police....and odds are they won't be shooting you either.....you dumb ass...

The shitheads that commit crimes with firearms don't give a crap about the laws.

Gun control laws are only a burden on our Liberty to keep and bear arms, as assigned in the Constitution.

Of course the Liberals that support gun control don't do it for public safety. They just don't like the people having the power to correct government abuse if the need be.

No it's about getting criminals off the street.

And Like I said before I am part Black and I don't care what color skin a piece of shit criminal has.

And I am not responsible for what law enforcement does or doesn't do just like i am not responsible for what criminals do.

You mean like the black guys walking n the Dallas march with rifles and pistols....who were left alone by the police....even after the BLM supporter started murdering 6 police officers....you mean like them...

What I remember about that was the cops busted anyone with a gun at that march, and claimed there were multiple shooters before admitting there was only one guy.

You mean like all these black Americans and all of their rifles......left alone, ........by the police?

All those black Americans....with AR-15 rifles and pistols......and they aren't being harrassed by the police.......

You mean in a pre-planned protest where they told the police in advance they would all be there with their guns.

Come on, address the video I posted, where a single white guy was walking down a busy street with an AR and treated courteously, while a single black guy walking with his pregnant girlfriend had a half dozen police cruisers converge on him with guns drawn.

No it's about getting criminals off the street.

And Like I said before I am part Black and I don't care what color skin a piece of shit criminal has.

And I am not responsible for what law enforcement does or doesn't do just like i am not responsible for what criminals do.

Except neither of those men were "Criminals". They were both openly carrying assault rifles in open carry states.

The white guy was treated politely and mouthed off to the cop, refusing to show his ID.

The black guy had a half dozen cops descend on him, guns drawn!

Except neither of those men were "Criminals". They were both openly carrying assault rifles in open carry states.

The white guy was treated politely and mouthed off to the cop, refusing to show his ID.

The black guy had a half dozen cops descend on him, guns drawn!
I didn't say those to guys were criminals did I?

And what do you want me to do about the cops?

In all honesty if more Black people became police officers we might see some changes but that's not going to happen.

All of these societal variables add up and are all part of why federal and state government and most of the population of the US just don't care if young poor urban minority males kill each other off.

This is where the real problem lies but you're to simplistic a thinker to realize the long and complex interaction of social, economic, political and cultural variables that make such a situation possible. You think all we have to do is ban all guns and like magic the world is a better place.

Like I said before that's naivete to the point of mental retardation.

I didn't say those to guys were criminals did I?

And what do you want me to do about the cops?

In all honesty if more Black people became police officers we might see some changes but that's not going to happen.

Well, you could try supporting police reform. Here's the thing. I really don't have a problem with how the cop handled EITHER of these situations. They contained the potential threat. Of course, if either of these guys actually had ill-intent, the first cop probably would have been in trouble because the white guy he wasn't taking seriously would have had the drop on him.

While you can really denounce police violence, and I have, you also have to understand the cops point of view. Any idiot you pull over for a busted headlight (like I was the other day) might pull a gun on you. Because it is way to easy for people to get guns. Where I fault the cops is that the Police Unions don't challenge the NRA when they insist the founders would have wanted average Americans to have armor-piercing bullets.

All of these societal variables add up and are all part of why federal and state government and most of the population of the US just don't care if young poor urban minority males kill each other off.

Um. No. The problem really are the guns. Most gun deaths are domestic violence and suicide. The gang drive by just gets more attention, unless it is driven off the front page by the white loner who shoots up a school or a shopping mall.

This is where the real problem lies but you're to simplistic a thinker to realize the long and complex interaction of social, economic, political and cultural variables that make such a situation possible. You think all we have to do is ban all guns and like magic the world is a better place.

Actually, most of the rest of the industrialized world does ban guns, and they are better places... It's just our corner of the world were we accept this kind of shit because the NRA has bullied the rest of the country into acceptance.

Well, you could try supporting police reform. Here's the thing. I really don't have a problem with how the cop handled EITHER of these situations. They contained the potential threat. Of course, if either of these guys actually had ill-intent, the first cop probably would have been in trouble because the white guy he wasn't taking seriously would have had the drop on him.

While you can really denounce police violence, and I have, you also have to understand the cops point of view. Any idiot you pull over for a busted headlight (like I was the other day) might pull a gun on you. Because it is way to easy for people to get guns. Where I fault the cops is that the Police Unions don't challenge the NRA when they insist the founders would have wanted average Americans to have armor-piercing bullets.

Um. No. The problem really are the guns. Most gun deaths are domestic violence and suicide. The gang drive by just gets more attention, unless it is driven off the front page by the white loner who shoots up a school or a shopping mall.

Actually, most of the rest of the industrialized world does ban guns, and they are better places... It's just our corner of the world were we accept this kind of shit because the NRA has bullied the rest of the country into acceptance.
The cops are more likely to pull a Black guy over for a busted tail light than some white dude.

And I don't believe that places like Japan and the UK are better than the US.

You want to whine about the murder rate but the fact is the murder rate in the US is the same as it was in 1950. Crime rates have been going down for decades. Violent crimes in particular are decreasing. Most crimes in the US are drug and property crimes.

The facts are that our murder rate is driven by inner city violence and is not a widespread problem. And I'll repeat myself here. We know where the most murders take place. We know what segment of the population is getting murdered at the highest rate. We just don't care.

If we had the testicular fortitude to actually try to stop the violence in our inner cities we could reduce our murder rate by 50 to 70% which would put us in line with all those other countries you think are better than the US.

So once again our problem is our own making
. it's not the fault of the average guy who owns a couple guns and it's not the fault of gun manufacturers.,

What I remember about that was the cops busted anyone with a gun at that march, and claimed there were multiple shooters before admitting there was only one guy.

You mean in a pre-planned protest where they told the police in advance they would all be there with their guns.

Come on, address the video I posted, where a single white guy was walking down a busy street with an AR and treated courteously, while a single black guy walking with his pregnant girlfriend had a half dozen police cruisers converge on him with guns drawn.

Address my response showing dozens of black Americans with AR-15 rifles and pistols, and they were not bothered by the police....you moron.

Suicide has nothing to do with guns, considering South Korea, China, Japan all have extreme gun control and higher suicide rates than we do...

And the vast majority of all murder of all kinds are criminals murdering other criminals.....and their baby mommas, children, friends and associates getting caught in the crossfire...

Normal Americans are not the victims of gun crime unless they blunder into a democrat party controlled city...

The cops are more likely to pull a Black guy over for a busted tail light than some white dude.
I agree. And they are more likely to use that as a pretext to search his car, etc.

And I don't believe that places like Japan and the UK are better than the US.
No, but they are handling THIS particular problem a lot better. Maybe we should look at what they are doing right and compare it to what we are doing wrong.

You want to whine about the murder rate but the fact is the murder rate in the US is the same as it was in 1950. Crime rates have been going down for decades. Violent crimes in particular are decreasing. Most crimes in the US are drug and property crimes.

Most murders are domestic violence... but we keep shovelling guns out to people who shouldn't have them.

The facts are that our murder rate is driven by inner city violence and is not a widespread problem. And I'll repeat myself here. We know where the most murders take place. We know what segment of the population is getting murdered at the highest rate. We just don't care.

I know, man, it's just the darkies... we get that. Of course, you won't let those inner cities ban guns if they want to.

If we had the testicular fortitude to actually try to stop the violence in our inner cities we could reduce our murder rate by 50 to 70% which would put us in line with all those other countries you think are better than the US.

Actually, a 70% reduction would STILL be a lot higher than those countries.

So once again our problem is our own making
. it's not the fault of the average guy who owns a couple guns and it's not the fault of gun manufacturers.,

The average guy is the one whose guns get stolen for the criminals to use, and the gun industry's refusal to even consider the most common sense gun control (Waiting periods, background checks, closing the gun show loophole), definitely contributes to the problem.

I agree. And they are more likely to use that as a pretext to search his car, etc.

No, but they are handling THIS particular problem a lot better. Maybe we should look at what they are doing right and compare it to what we are doing wrong.

Most murders are domestic violence... but we keep shovelling guns out to people who shouldn't have them.

I know, man, it's just the darkies... we get that. Of course, you won't let those inner cities ban guns if they want to.

The average guy is the one whose guns get stolen for the criminals to use, and the gun industry's refusal to even consider the most common sense gun control (Waiting periods, background checks, closing the gun show loophole), definitely contributes to the problem.
No most murders are NOT domestic violence.

most murders involve criminals killing other criminals.

And no a 70% reduction from about 5 per 100000 is actually 1.5 per 100000

The murder rate in the UK is about 1.2 per 100000

Only 1 in 5 homicides involve an intimate partner

80% of all murder victims are men

Just because murder victim usually know their attacker in some capacity in no way means most murders are domestic violence.

Most murders are domestic violence...

You spread your BS everywhere don't you . . .

I know for a fact your "most" statement just doesn't add up, (no matter who/what you assign it to -- this "domestic violence" shtick is the latest lie), at least using numbers from the most recent FBI-UCR:

"In 2019, 28.3 percent of homicide victims were killed by someone they knew other than family members (acquaintance, neighbor, friend, boyfriend, etc.), 13.0 percent were slain by family members, and 9.9 percent were killed by strangers. The relationship between murder victims and offenders was unknown in 48.9 percent of murder and nonnegligent manslaughter incidents."​

28% + 13% = 41%, which is not the "most" of anything, especially not "domestic violence".

Of the total murders in 2019, 9.9% of murder victims are killed by strangers and for 49% of all murders, no relationship between murder victim and offender was ascertained.

The best that you can possibly hope for is to qualify your statement; you could safely say, "most people who are murdered are murdered by people they know" -- for just the incidents where a relationship is known. . . . And that DEFINITELY ain't just "domestic violence".

STOP YOUR BULLSHIT; STOP LYING!

Our problem isn't the average, normal gun owner......our problem is the democrat party, the slave rapist party you keep voting for...

1) they attack the police to the point the police can't and won't do their jobs.

2) they release known, violent gun criminals over and over again, no matter how many times they are arrested for gun crime and gun murder..

Waiting periods, background checks, and the mythical gun show loophole are ignored by criminals.....

Nothing you propose lowers the gun crime rate...nothing.

No most murders are NOT domestic violence.

You spread your BS everywhere don't you . . .

I know for a fact your "most" statement just doesn't add up, (no matter who/what you assign it to -- this "domestic violence" shtick is the latest lie), at least using numbers from the most recent FBI-UCR:

Yawn...

Reality- Most people are killed by people they know... you know it, I k now it. You try to write it off as "those people" (except you won't let those people pass gun laws intheir own communities.

Yawn...

Reality- Most people are killed by people they know... you know it, I k now it. You try to write it off as "those people" (except you won't let those people pass gun laws intheir own communities.

Yawn???

Real cited / sourced / quoted stats bore you huh?

The "reality" is, you use words without any connection to their true meanings; the words "fact" and "reality" are not defined by your wishful thinking.

The "fact" is you are incapable of supporting "most" of what you say and that "reality" means you can and should be dismissed as a competent voice in all but the most superficial discussions on public policy.

Forum List

Back