HIV positive man films himself having sex with 31 people in 4 months

Remember, the limp wristed aids brigade wants what he did to not be criminal at all.

Great things will happen if the liberal faggots get their way, right libs? Going to defend this you cock gobbling faggots?

The man needs to be charged with attempted murder (or causing a plague or whatever) and prosecuted accordingly. And those who can be identified should be notified of the risk.

That was simple. Next question?

From the link: "If convicted of knowingly transmitting HIV, he could get up to life in prison."

Sounds like what I said.

cite where liberals want this to be legal. it is illegal to knowingly infect someone with aids.

i call bullpucky

wow. thanks for the link. that is amazing. if you knowingly transmit the disease, that definitely should be a crime, unless the person consents to sex, then i say, hey, your roll of dice.

some libs are just insane.

wow. thanks for the link. that is amazing. if you knowingly transmit the disease, that definitely should be a crime, unless the person consents to sex, then i say, hey, your roll of dice.

some libs are just insane.
They also want gays to donate blood despite the much higher HIV risk

Too bad the aids brigade, thinks what he did shouldn't be a crime other than the filming it.

Can't wait for noomie to drop by and cry about stigma.

From the link: "If convicted of knowingly transmitting HIV, he could get up to life in prison."

Sounds like what I said.

It does.
Thought that was the law...looks like it is.

except as linked the Liberals are trying to decriminalize it. They want a Federal law to trump 34 State laws that make it illegal. The Federal law would state it is not a crime to not inform your partners you have HIV or Aids.

Forum List

Back