Hitlery outspends Trump 40:1 and has nothing to show for it...

I regularly watch CNN, MSLSD, and the lib broadcast network news programs (yeah it is tough, but someone has to do it). They clearly are in Hillary's camp...nothing new there. Right now CNN is claiming Trump is not capable of handling a nuclear attack, like Hillary can....too funny.

The thing is these networks are hitting Trump hard every day. The criticism at times is fair and warranted, but many times it is over the top propaganda. This will dupe millions of Americans as it always does, and if allowed to go uncontested, will give the lying criminal the White House.

If Trump follows the pattern of not hitting back, like the idiots McCain and Romney, he will lose.

His campaign is flat broke. You need money to “hit back”….nobody trusts him so nobody is donating much money.

News flash: He doesn't need anyone's money.
See?

Candycane got that lie from the MSM. She doesn't know its a lie. She believes the lie....so sad...my candycane is so easily duped.

I regularly watch CNN, MSLSD, and the lib broadcast network news programs (yeah it is tough, but someone has to do it). They clearly are in Hillary's camp...nothing new there. Right now CNN is claiming Trump is not capable of handling a nuclear attack, like Hillary can....too funny.

The thing is these networks are hitting Trump hard every day. The criticism at times is fair and warranted, but many times it is over the top propaganda. This will dupe millions of Americans as it always does, and if allowed to go uncontested, will give the lying criminal the White House.

If Trump follows the pattern of not hitting back, like the idiots McCain and Romney, he will lose.

His campaign is flat broke. You need money to “hit back”….nobody trusts him so nobody is donating much money.

Goldman Sachs, the Washington establishment, and corporate America has made sure Mrs. Tuzla's war chest is very full. I am sure none of those will expect anything in return.

See?

Candycane got that lie from the MSM. She doesn't know its a lie. She believes the lie....so sad...my candycane is so easily duped.

The democrat party is morally bankrupt.

I believe Trump plans a painful, protracted Hell's Angels-style political stomping of Hillary Clinton, beginning with the Democratic Convention.

Just speculation.
I hope you are right. She has a closet overflowing with skeletons, in which to attack.

He also needs to combat the lies and propaganda promoted by the MSM.

What lies are those? That he makes fun of people with physical disabilities. Fact. That he insinuates that women who question him are on their period? Fact. That he thinks Mexicans are rapists? Fact. That he “likes people (soldiers) who don’t get captured”? Fact. That he wants to nail his daughter? Fact.

Whatever the editors at the news networks could say about him…reality has them all beat.

Oh yeah, he compared Ben Carson’s behavior to that of a child molester at one point in the campaign. Then turned around and hired him. Fact.
Trump says stupid shit.

Hillary says and DOES stupid shit in government for decades.

Progressive Think...Trump is an MFer loser fuck face.

Trump is repulsive…How you can look at yourself in the mirror and know you voted for someone who is going to make fun of injured vets returning from war, walks around wanting to nail his daughter, will sit there while meeting with Yellen or Merkel and wonder if they are having their period is beyond me. Seriously, you should try to locate some character at some point.

See?

No, his campaign reported that it had about a million dollars in the bank. I would think it would be much lower given their casual relationship with the truth.

Twelve points up and no end in sight. The leading pronogsticator (sp?) from 2012 gives her an 80% chance of winning. Drumpf is reduced to picking the lesser of who cares for a running mate; many prominent repugs won't vote for him or campaign for him...

Most of all, he's being defined as a pathetic toothache of a "man". Its sticking.
12 points up in what a mother jones poll? I'd say that's good for Trump

Obviously that is why he started Trump university…

I believe Trump plans a painful, protracted Hell's Angels-style political stomping of Hillary Clinton, beginning with the Democratic Convention.

Just speculation.
I hope you are right. She has a closet overflowing with skeletons, in which to attack.

What lies are those? That he makes fun of people with physical disabilities. Fact. That he insinuates that women who question him are on their period? Fact. That he thinks Mexicans are rapists? Fact. That he “likes people (soldiers) who don’t get captured”? Fact. That he wants to nail his daughter? Fact.

Whatever the editors at the news networks could say about him…reality has them all beat.

Oh yeah, he compared Ben Carson’s behavior to that of a child molester at one point in the campaign. Then turned around and hired him. Fact.
Trump says stupid shit.

Trump is repulsive…How you can look at yourself in the mirror and know you voted for someone who is going to make fun of injured vets returning from war, walks around wanting to nail his daughter, will sit there while meeting with Yellen or Merkel and wonder if they are having their period is beyond me. Seriously, you should try to locate some character at some point.
...and Hillary is so sweet and loving...like a little puppy dog.

How can you be so easily duped?

Twelve points up and no end in sight. The leading pronogsticator (sp?) from 2012 gives her an 80% chance of winning. Drumpf is reduced to picking the lesser of who cares for a running mate; many prominent repugs won't vote for him or campaign for him...

Most of all, he's being defined as a pathetic toothache of a "man". Its sticking.

LOL, the partisan Democrat hacks just can't see what a terrible, arrogant, unpleasant, corrupt candidate you have. It's unreal that with everything in her favor right now, you have to pick the most extreme poll to get to 12%. With the Democrat demographic advantage, brutally divisive Republican primaries and monopoly of the airwaves, she should be up 20% across the board, not the couple of percent most polls are showing now

Just speculation.

Trump says stupid shit.

You clearly are watching too much MSLSD...

Uh where are you getting your figures..

Trump beats expectations, raises $51 million with GOP in June

51 million is good amount....sorry, but you're full of shit, Hilary has spent a ton of money, but you can't polish a turd.

PS...stop making it so easy to abuse you and tell your friends lakhota, rdean ny carb, and the rest of the libtard set.

Just speculation.

Trump says stupid shit.

You clearly are watching too much MSLSD...
So where is the link for the poll you mentioned? The 12 point Hilary when, you responded to my post...now post it.

:wft:

If you don't need anyone's money, you don't start businesses? Isn't starting businesses how you don't need other people's money?

Well, unless you're Hillary, then you don't need money because you sell out the people for Wall Street cash ...

Uh where are you getting your figures..

Trump beats expectations, raises $51 million with GOP in June

51 million is good amount....sorry, but you're full of shit, Hilary has spent a ton of money, but you can't polish a turd.

PS...stop making it so easy to abuse you and tell your friends lakhota, rdean ny carb, and the rest of the libtard set.
You know full well where she got her figures from...she was lied to, but that won't change her. She likes being lied to.

you're right only poor people start businesses to make money, once you become a billionaire, you stop trying.....is this really how liberals think?

Is it me or has Trump nullified the he's rich charge.......I hope Hilary says it....instead of Romeny being uncomfortable with it....he'll say thank you and then roast his critics about it...lololol

you're right only poor people start businesses to make money, once you become a billionaire, you stop trying.....is this really how liberals think?
She doesn't think. She emotes.

See?

No, his campaign reported that it had about a million dollars in the bank. I would think it would be much lower given their casual relationship with the truth.

Using your criteria one would think that Mrs. Tuzla would be in debt, considering Comey's testimony and all the other lies. She has no relationship with the truth.

"casual relationship with the truth"

Here is a poll for you

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Suck on that for a moment.....oh I'll save you some time, Trump 44 Clinton 37......hmmmmmm....real sources, real results......

Here is a poll for you

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Suck on that for a moment.....oh I'll save you some time, Trump 44 Clinton 37......hmmmmmm....real sources, real results......
But wait there's more......
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll.html?_r=0

Has them tied......CBS has them tied......yes CBS.......good new for the Trumpster!

Forum List

Back