When does the Durham report come out?

Once Hillary skated with so obvious and egregious lawlessness, I have never had any confidence that any deep stater will any pay any proce for any corruption ever.
If H. Clinton was so egregiously lawless, name three crimes for which she was indicted.

All your dumb ass has is bullshit hearsay and head up ass horseshit, but no fucking proof, and that goes for Trump's DOJ gang of lackeys & AG Barr too.

Can you say Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi! And I'm not a fan of either Clinton,
She absolutely commited
Multiple multiple felonies with her email server. The fbi said she did it. She didn’t deny it. They let her off.
She absolutely commited
Multiple multiple felonies with her email server. The fbi said she did it. She didn’t deny it. They let her off.
No indictment AND no conviction, no fucking crime dumb ass!

No law school for you or just no school at all? I suggest you look up the definitions of INDICTMENT and CONVICTION...perhaps you should look up CRIME too, dip stick!
I’m sorry. Did comey not say she broke the law? He did. He said, however, that no one would prosecute her.
So yes, she did commit crimes. Not being charged doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
I’m sorry. Did comey not say she broke the law? He did. He said, however, that no one would prosecute her.
I’m sorry.
You sure as Hell are, Skippy!
Did comey not say she broke the law? He did.
Where is the link? What year, month and day was this? To whom did he make this declaration? You make the claim, you prove the claim shit for brains! Besides, Comey is not a court of law unto himself and his opinions have no legal standing unless he's on the witness stand giving testimony, ya fucking IDIOT!
He said, however, that no one would prosecute her.
And your dumb ass didn't catch a clue from that statement?
So yes, she did commit crimes.
You admit she wasn't prosecuted, proving that she was innocent in the eyes of the law, but also that Comey proclaimed she was guilty without an indictment, a trial, without a judgment from the bench, without a finding of guilt for any crime and without a sentence but she was guilty of some nebulas crime. Where the fuck are you from, 1942 Germany, 1953 USSR or 2020 Russia?
Not being charged doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
But you dumb ass, the Article III Courts and their processes are the arbiters determining those who are innocent and those who are guilty in the eyes of the law. Not you or Comey!
Are you retarded?
Perhaps just mentally unbalanced?
You come off as an angry little man banging away on your keyboard.
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
No, I'm a 77 Y.O. retired engineer that can catch out an out-of-depth blowhard wishing to be something they are not with ease. Your repeated simple childish barbs mirror your own behavior, shit for brains!
[/QUOTE]
There you go grasping for insults to hurl! ANYTHING rather than address the contents of my posts, which put the lie to your biased conclusions. Let me review.

You made an assertion that Comey stated H. Clinton did something unlawful even though she hadn't been indicted or charged with any crime, but your dumb ass ignored that and wanted her thrown into prison because you "felt" she was guilty of crimes unmentioned, unnoted or unspecified but you thought she should pay by living out a prison term for crimes you couldn't even specify, just because the Tribe, the MOB was proclaiming she should pay a penalty because your collective determined that was needed for the collective! Fuck your collective and their "needs".
You have no fucking idea, shit for brains! But I know your type...the world is full of pitiful followers dancing behind those leading your ignorant ass as you smile skipping down the path of ignorance with your fellows to be used up in the end!

Last edited:
Once Hillary skated with so obvious and egregious lawlessness, I have never had any confidence that any deep stater will any pay any proce for any corruption ever.
If H. Clinton was so egregiously lawless, name three crimes for which she was indicted.

All your dumb ass has is bullshit hearsay and head up ass horseshit, but no fucking proof, and that goes for Trump's DOJ gang of lackeys & AG Barr too.

She absolutely commited
She absolutely commited

No law school for you or just no school at all? I suggest you look up the definitions of INDICTMENT and CONVICTION...perhaps you should look up CRIME too, dip stick!
I’m sorry.
Where is the link? What year, month and day was this? To whom did he make this declaration? You make the claim, you prove the claim shit for brains! Besides, Comey is not a court of law unto himself and his opinions have no legal standing unless he's on the witness stand giving testimony, ya fucking IDIOT!
You admit she wasn't prosecuted, proving that she was innocent in the eyes of the law, but also that Comey proclaimed she was guilty without an indictment, a trial, without a judgment from the bench, without a finding of guilt for any crime and without a sentence but she was guilty of some nebulas crime. Where the fuck are you from, 1942 Germany, 1953 USSR or 2020 Russia?
But you dumb ass, the Article III Courts and their processes are the arbiters determining those who are innocent and those who are guilty in the eyes of the law. Not you or Comey!
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
No, I'm a 77 Y.O. retired engineer that can catch out an out-of-depth blowhard wishing to be something they are not with ease. Your repeated simple childish barbs mirror your own behavior, shit for brains!
There you go grasping for insults to hurl! ANYTHING rather than address the contents of my posts, which put the lie to your biased conclusions. Let me review.

You made an assertion that Comey stated H. Clinton did something unlawful even though she hadn't been indicted or charged with any crime, but your dumb ass ignored that and wanted her thrown into prison because you "felt" she was guilty of crimes unmentioned, unnoted or unspecified but you thought she should pay by living out a prison term for crimes you couldn't even specify, just because the Tribe, the MOB was proclaiming she should pay a penalty because your collective determined that was needed for the collective! Fuck your collective and their "needs".
You have no fucking idea, shit for brains! But I know your type...the world is full of pitiful followers dancing behind those leading your ignorant ass as you smile skipping down the path of ignorance with your fellows to be used up in the end!
[/QUOTE]
Figures.
You sound like an old, angry drunk.
You know nothing about me.
So stay mad over there, grandpa. Don’t get your blood pressure up, wouldn’t want you blowing a gasket. Especially over your fellow diaper wearer, Hillary.

She absolutely commited
She absolutely commited

I’m sorry.
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?

About time your dumb ass brought out the white flag! Sending my post back to me was telling!

She absolutely commited
She absolutely commited

I’m sorry.
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?

About time your dumb ass brought out the white flag! Sending my post back to me was telling!
Sending up the white flag?
Are you kidding? You completely misrepresented what I had said in this thread. You went on a rant about what I “feel”, which was completely incorrect. You take your semi-coherent assumptions and use them to then deduce some other incorrect bullshit, which you then use to argue against and name call.
And you do all of this while coming across as a cantankerous old ****.
The only thing I’m giving up on is any possibility of having any type of meaningful discussion with you.
Lay off the booze, back away from the computer, pop some Naproxen for the knees/hip/back, and take a walk. You could use the fresh air, you old windbag.

She absolutely commited
She absolutely commited

I’m sorry.
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?

Are you kidding? You completely misrepresented what I had said in this thread. You went on a rant about what I “feel”, which was completely incorrect. You take your semi-coherent assumptions and use them to then deduce some other incorrect bullshit, which you then use to argue against and name call.
The only thing I’m giving up on is any possibility of having any type of meaningful discussion with you.
Lay off the booze, back away from the computer, pop some Naproxen for the knees/hip/back, and take a walk. You could use the fresh air, you old windbag.
Yes, you running up the White Flag, douche bag! If you're upset about my response to your lack of a topical reply and your ad hominem, I sure as fuck aren't gonna follow you down a rabbit hole and put up with your insolence pouring out to cover your ignorance. What bloody ignorance, BOY! Grow the fuck up and learn how to think for yourself!

She absolutely commited
She absolutely commited

I’m sorry.
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?

Yes, you running up the White Flag, douche bag! If you're upset about my response to your lack of a topical reply and your ad hominem, I sure as fuck aren't gonna follow you down a rabbit hole and put up with your insolence pouring out to cover your ignorance. What bloody ignorance, BOY! Grow the fuck up and learn how to think for yourself!
Who’s upset?
I couldn’t help but laugh at the bitter old man, likely sitting in his piss stained undies, angrily typing out bullshit.
Trust me, no one read your response to what I posted and thought “damn. Well thought out. Logical. That thoughtcrimes guy is a straight shooter”.
You seem rather unhinged, honestly.

She absolutely commited
She absolutely commited

I’m sorry.
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?

Who’s upset?
I couldn’t help but laugh at the bitter old man, likely sitting in his piss stained undies, angrily typing out bullshit.
Trust me, no one read your response to what I posted and thought “damn. Well thought out. Logical. That thoughtcrimes guy is a straight shooter”.

Translation: "Dayum - I just got my ass kicked!!" :laugh:

She absolutely commited
She absolutely commited

I’m sorry.
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?

Who’s upset?

Coming from another demented moron. You thinking that clown was coherent further proves how stupid his rants were.

She absolutely commited
She absolutely commited

I’m sorry.
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?

Who’s upset?

Coming from another demented moron. You thinking that clown was coherent further proves how stupid his rants were.

Rump supporters should remove the word "coherent" from their vocabularies. ;-)

so warrants weren’t issued to spy on the trump campaign?
Correct. Believing otherwise exposes you as a conspiracy theory believing crank who ignores the facts.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

The Durham Report will never come out. Barr and Durham are part of the problem.

The thing with the Durham Report was always the threat of what it might contain, not the actual report.

Republicans always knew there was nothing there
The thing with the Durham Report is that Durham is a chickenshit turncoat, just like his boss, Bill Barr.
Trump Yes Men

The Durham Report will never come out. Barr and Durham are part of the problem.

Looks like the country is finished. 2024 spoiler alert... Democrats win huge landslide. America votes to destroy itself.

Our Elections are corrupt and there is little hope they will ever be fixed
Perhaps at the conclusion of our first real civil war and ratification of a additional amendments to our nearly perfect constitution this broken system can be fixed.

* One to establish consistent state requirements for federal elections
* Another to remove the option of the DOJ to decline earnest prosecution of criminal activity
* Another to establish term limits in Congress
* Another to require that all people in the USA are subject to all of the laws established (retroactive)

You may have unwittingly explained why the Durham report may never see the light of day. Because................it would have been exposed for the political document it was. But, if they don't release it, morons like you can forever ruminate with conspiracy theories about what was in it.
Trump still has 50 days to release the report and arrest the guilty.

Forum List

Back