Hitler Finds Out About FBI Raid on MAL

would like your thoughts on this...ANYONE can betray America!

My thought is, kill violent criminals the moment they appear. No stand offs, no struggles to get cuffs on. Execution the moment the violence starts. Thats my policy. Also, execute all crazy people. Crazy people fucking suck, even the non violent ones.

My thought is, kill violent criminals the moment they appear. No stand offs, no struggles to get cuffs on. Execution the moment the violence starts. Thats my policy. Also, execute all crazy people. Crazy people fucking suck, even the non violent ones.
am i crazy? there's bad crazy and good crazy...i'm good crazy!

also, tonight on FOX News...something for me (Tebow) and something for you (Jim Jordan)

FZ_gGfcXEAAwqtu

am i crazy? there's bad crazy and good crazy...i'm good crazy!

also, tonight on FOX News...something for me (Tebow) and something for you (Jim Jordan)

FZ_gGfcXEAAwqtu
Is Tebow gay? What do ya think? I think i heard he has as girl now, but didnt for his entire football career. Maybe a bit bi, or just SUPER religious?

Is Tebow gay? What do ya think? I think i heard he has as girl now, but didnt for his entire football career. Maybe a bit bi, or just SUPER religious?
he definitely likes to bromance with other men, if not fully gay, so maybe he's like me?

He isn't one bit religious. He took a knee once and the godless heathen had a meltdown because it was to honor God. That's how sick our society is.

he definitely likes to bromance with other men, if not fully gay, so maybe he's like me?
Maybe. Are you familiar with ex UFC fighter Brenden Shaub? They are actually pretty good friends and he played football with him. They still hang out to this day. He swears that Tebow is just religious, but im doubtful.

Maybe. Are you familiar with ex UFC fighter Brenden Shaub? They are actually pretty good friends and he played football with him. They still hang out to this day. He swears that Tebow is just religious, but im doubtful.
i know Schaub....i follow Tebow closely...i have his books, watch his interviews, and i still don't know for sure if he's gay or religious...i'm sure we'll figure it out eventually...maybe he's like Mayor Pete: Christian AND Gay!

i know Schaub....i follow Tebow closely...i have his books, watch his interviews, and i still don't know for sure if he's gay or religious...i'm sure we'll figure it out eventually...maybe he's like Mayor Pete: Christian AND Gay!
Seems like a decent chance of that being the case. I wonder how many guys out there are like that. When "straight men" go to prison and start raping guys, it makes you wonder. I know as a real straight man, i would never do gay stuff, no matter how long i was in prison. I would take a shank before i let someone fuck me or make me suck their dick. Its like the most horrifying thing possible for real straight men, so i dont understand this phenomenon where "straight guys" sometimes do gay things. Something tells me there are quite a few people walking in the world like that, but we never know it when we see them.

Last edited:
Seems like a decent chance of that being the case. I wonder how many guys out there are like that. When "straight men" go to prison and start raping guys, it makes you wonder. I know as a real straight man, i would never do gay stuff, no matter how long i was in prison. I would take a shank before i let someone fuck me or make me suck their dick. Its like the most horrifying thing possible for real straight men, so i dont understand this phenomenon where "straight guys" sometimes do gay things. Something tells me there are quite a few people walking in the world like that, but we never know it when we see them.
i would never do gay stuff either...but remember some people say that UFC is gay!

i would never do gay stuff either...but remember some people say that UFC is gay!
What i like is disgusting to truly gay men, so who the fuck am i to judge them? :laugh:

Everyone has their thing. Trans are different though. Im not here to demonize them. They live tough fucking lives. I feel bad for them, but i also think they are suffering from a metal health issue that doctors havent yet identified, but someday will. I suspect that in 200 years, doctors will look back at us telling them to wear dresses and live as women, is the same way we look back on "leeching" as a medical practice.

What i like is disgusting to truly gay men, so who the fuck am i to judge them? :laugh:

Everyone has their thing. Trans are different though. Im not here to demonize them. They live tough fucking lives. I feel bad for them, but i also think they are suffering from a metal health issue that doctors havent yet identified, but someday will. I suspect that in 100 years, doctors will look back at us telling them to wear dresses, is the same way we look back on "leaching" as a medical practice.
i don't like trans people either...i agree there's a mental health issue with most of them...i find trans folks repulsive, and it's not fair to women's sports!

Forum List

Back