Hitler Finds Out About FBI Raid on MAL

i don't like trans people either...i agree there's a mental health issue with most of them...i find trans folks repulsive, and it's not fair to women's sports!
Alright man! Quit gayin up the place and derailing the topic! The discussion above was all YOUR fault. If my posts get reported, im gonna fuck you up.

i don't like trans people either...i agree there's a mental health issue with most of them...i find trans folks repulsive, and it's not fair to women's sports!
Hey, dont put words in my mouth. I never said i didnt like them. Ok fine, im saying it now. I dont like those people! :laugh:

Alright man! Quit gayin up the place and derailing the topic! The discussion above was all YOUR fault. If my posts get reported, im gonna fuck you up.
show me one video of a girly man 48 year old fucking up a big guy 33 year old, and then i'll get scared

My thought is, kill violent criminals the moment they appear. No stand offs, no struggles to get cuffs on. Execution the moment the violence starts. Thats my policy. Also, execute all crazy people. Crazy people fucking suck, even the non violent ones.
Wow , what a bold statement . Execute all Biden supporters. Would be great for America and Americans, but doubt you can get away with it.

Forum List

Back