History of mRNA

Sigh....

For some people there is no proof significant enough to change their already convinced mind.
This is some weak shit. Worse yet, it shows that you yourself have an already convinced mind. I could tell that the article was biased against Malone and biased toward mRNA, but I still objectively read the article and got what I could from it. Your comment above shows the typical subjective lefty mindset where all roads lead to vaccine almighty.

Why is the Israel data fake? I admit it may be in error but who has peer reviewed it and what is the consensus?? Is the fake calling it fake??

Try and be convincing.

Greg
Studies are peer reviewed and duplicated. Both the peer review expressed their doubts and their data has not been duplicated by anyone else doing the same study. Where we don't say that they are lying... nobody else has been able to duplicate the data they claim to have.

These mRNA vaccines aren't all that new...
No they are not. Prior to Big Pharma merging with the government, google, and Big Social media, these mRNA "vaccines" were considered drugs. The drugs were never able to meet safety standards as drugs, but when they were recategorized as "vaccines", they were able to bypass all those safety standards that encumbered them as "drugs".

No they are not. Prior to Big Pharma merging with the government, Google, and Big Social media, these mRNA "vaccines" were considered drugs. The drugs were never able to meet safety standards as drugs, but when they were relabeled as "vaccines", they were able to bypass all those safety standards that encumbered them as "drugs".
That's because they also have been used to cure cancer patients...they create an immune response that has successfully cured people who have cancer. And vaccines are more prophylactic than a therapy. That's the reason.

If you are going to engage in discussing science you need to understand and use terms appropriately before going off half cocked ranting about something you really don't understand. I can only simplify things so much.

That's because they also have been used to cure cancer patients...they create an immune response that has successfully cured people who have cancer. And vaccines are more prophylactic than a therapy. That's the reason.
This appears to be propaganda that is meant to support your ultimate goal of promoting mRNA vaccines. How is this connected to what you just quoted of me?

If you are going to engage in discussing science you need to understand and use terms appropriately before going off half cocked ranting about something you really don't understand. I can only simplify things so much.
Looks like you are building a wall of distractions here, which means you are not planning to post superior arguments and information to dominate this discussion.

This appears to be propaganda that is meant to support your ultimate goal of promoting mRNA vaccines. How is this connected to what you just quoted of me?
There's a difference in terms that you are using...a drug has a wider range of function than a vaccine.

And as far as Israeli data being in question...
Im thinking that the extensive patient files were horribly incomplete. Usually they are spot checked or compiled and checked for averages of various ailments. And if a group is missing the most basic pertinent ailments that fit within the confines of normality... well there's a good chance that the data is faked.
Patient histories (de-identified) are a core component of any study.

There's a difference in terms that you are using...a drug has a wider range of function than a vaccine.
What have I posted that suggests that I do not understand these terms? Are you evading posting a response to what I actually said when I used these terms?

Im thinking that the extensive patient files were horribly incomplete. Usually they are spot checked or compiled and checked for averages of various ailments. And if a group is missing the most basic pertinent ailments that fit within the confines of normality... well there's a good chance that the data is faked.
Patient histories (de-identified) are a core component of any study.
Have you and I discussed anything about the Israel study? Are you a sock for Lesh?

False. RNA stands for "RiboNucleic Acid". It is a building block of several proteins in our cells, notably the DNA that our cells use to function. The way you are using the term is incorrect. There are RNA reactions that occur in your body all the time. Some could be considered triggered by "drinking water" or "sunlight", but the "RNA change" is a normal part of biochemistry.

Nobody said anything about a genetic change. The way these mRNA (messenger RNA) work is that they trigger your cells to use the mitochondria to create duplicates of the proteins (nucleic acids) that are encoded in the mRNA strand. In turn those proteins will affect your body chemistry and cause other chain reactions to occur in response.

That is the hope. There are hundreds of thousands of people that will disagree with the part about "without being sick".

There have been at least 14,506 deaths REPORTED in the United States. According to many researchers, and as evident in social media platforms and in my own personal experience, that number is only a small fraction of the real number. A conservative estimate would be 4 times that number.

You consider this a "safe" level of deaths?

All deaths from All other main stream vaccines administered over the past 40 years do not add up to the deaths reported from this treatment in just the past 8 months. How can you call that "safe"? I think you are being hugely misled.

View attachment 539844
Correct. RNA is temporary and unstable. UV from sunlight can cause self-cleavage. RNA degrades spontaneously and is degraded by RNases, which are ubiquitous in the cell.
RNA stands for "RiboNucleic Acid".
Correct, but irrelevant.
It is a building block of several proteins in our cells
WRONG, the building blocks of proteins are amino acids.
notably the DNA that our cells use to function
HILARIOUSLY WRONG ON MANY LEVELS, building blocks of DNA are deoxyribonucleotides. DNA is the storage version, and characterized by being stable. Rarely do cells use DNA to "function". Functioning most of the time requires transcription to RNA followed by translation to protein.
The way you are using the term is incorrect.
LOL
There are RNA reactions that occur in your body all the time. Some could be considered triggered by "drinking water" or "sunlight", but the "RNA change" is a normal part of biochemistry.
So?

I'll leave it at that. The other poster had the correct reaction and simply sighed.

Correct. RNA is temporary and unstable. UV from sunlight can cause self-cleavage. RNA degrades spontaneously and is degraded by RNases, which are ubiquitous in the cell.

Correct, but irrelevant.

WRONG, the building blocks of proteins are amino acids.

So you are saying RNA (in the form of mRNA) plays no role in building proteins? You'd be wrong. Here's a quick lesson:

Transcription​

Structures in the cell identify the start and end of a gene and read the DNA sequence between them (the order of A, C, G and T bases within the gene). A molecular message (an mRNA molecule) is produced that echoes the sequence of the gene itself. In most respects, mRNA looks similar to a single-stranded piece of DNA.

Translation​

A ribosome receives the mRNA molecule and starts to build a chain of amino acids (a protein) that exactly matches the instructions within the mRNA. The ribosome ‘reads’ the mRNA sequence as a series of three-base chunks or codons. Each codon tells the protein-making machinery which amino acid to add next.

source: Proteins – what they are and how they’re made

HILARIOUSLY WRONG ON MANY LEVELS, building blocks of DNA are deoxyribonucleotides. DNA is the storage version, and characterized by being stable. Rarely do cells use DNA to "function". Functioning most of the time requires transcription to RNA followed by translation to protein.
And deroxyribonucleoties function using what?

I'll give you a hint:

"Once it is unzipped, the DNA can be reproduced and the information held in the base pairs shared via mRNA, beginning the process of DNA replication."

AKA functional component, or building block, that our cells use to function.

LOL

So?

I'll leave it at that. The other poster had the correct reaction and simply sighed.

So you are saying RNA (in the form of mRNA) plays no role in building proteins? You'd be wrong. Here's a quick lesson:

Transcription​

Structures in the cell identify the start and end of a gene and read the DNA sequence between them (the order of A, C, G and T bases within the gene). A molecular message (an mRNA molecule) is produced that echoes the sequence of the gene itself. In most respects, mRNA looks similar to a single-stranded piece of DNA.

Translation​

A ribosome receives the mRNA molecule and starts to build a chain of amino acids (a protein) that exactly matches the instructions within the mRNA. The ribosome ‘reads’ the mRNA sequence as a series of three-base chunks or codons. Each codon tells the protein-making machinery which amino acid to add next.

source: Proteins – what they are and how they’re made

And deroxyribonucleoties function using what?

I'll give you a hint:

"Once it is unzipped, the DNA can be reproduced and the information held in the base pairs shared via mRNA, beginning the process of DNA replication."

AKA functional component, or building block, that our cells use to function.

you are in no position to give hints. learn the basics first.

I'm A-political...

I'm not a supporter of any political party as I consider both of them flawed from inception and core beliefs.

That's not to say that either party is completely wrong either...but I really can't support what I don't believe either.
Yet post Marxist Propaganda ....

Go Figure ....

you are in no position to give hints. learn the basics first.
At least you tried to understand the topic. I'll give you credit for that. You're ok, "L.K.Eder".

But seriously? This is new technology that the scientists are working furiously to develop, with Billion Dollar companies cracking the whip, and with Trillions of dollars at stake for them.

The people writing the narrative and claiming "It's safe and effective" need a wake up call.

Yet post Marxist Propaganda ....

Go Figure ....
Na, they're just brainwashed. They'll find any reason to go along with the power structure if they think there's any benefit in it for them, when they do. JohnDB is probably a good person, doing their best.

For lefties, all roads must ultimately lead to vaccine almighty. You have just posted the real reason why you started this thread.
First off I'm not a Lefty or Righty. I detest politics.
I can detail many issues that go on both sides but it isn't exactly relevant.

When they were testing the Vaccines back last summer I was extremely doubtful for a lot of reasons...I thought that our best hope lay with an antiviral instead of a vaccine.

BUT

As these new vaccines were proven to be a success and massive success I became a believer in them.

I've been involved with the research community for the past 12 years as my wife has worked in the research community for that long. She currently is still working in the field.

These mRNA vaccines have had a long run and we happened upon them by a blend of hard work and blind luck.
They work...and work well.

Construction is exponentially more difficult than destruction. It takes no talent whatsoever to destroy...but lots of talent to build. So obviously you have NO talent. You are taking cheap pot shots at something you really don't understand with obviously fake science news reports to tear down.

There are literally millions of people involved in the success of these vaccines that have saved billions of people. From the volunteers that took them for trials to the sponsor monitors to the administration personnel keeping the files all straight and the nurses who accurately administer the Vaccines... even those chemists who made them. Just for you to claim "it's leftist bullshit" when the truth is that Trump (a republican) removed so many of the roadblocks that stall the research scientist from making advancement quickly.

Get a brain...use it.

First off I'm not a Lefty or Righty.
This tells me you are a lefty. Commies are like cockroaches. They operate in darkness, and they scurry for cover when you flip the lights on. Commies never come out as commies, they stay hidden as rinos, libertarians, and people who claim to not have a side. People like you do not want to be exposed as commies. As you claim to not have a side, you support Marxism and you post pro vax articles. Fucking commie.

Forum List

Back