History of mRNA

"The tangled history" .....

You mean the tangled Leftist Propaganda .......

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit You Leftist are so gullible to believe !!!
I'm A-political...

I'm not a supporter of any political party as I consider both of them flawed from inception and core beliefs.

That's not to say that either party is completely wrong either...but I really can't support what I don't believe either.

I'm A-political...

I'm not a supporter of any political party as I consider both of them flawed from inception and core beliefs.

That's not to say that either party is completely wrong either...but I really can't support what I don't believe either.
You sound like a commie.

The tangled history of mRNA vaccines

For those who keep thinking that this is new technology...it really isn't.
Judy Mikovits is an important person to tie into this discussion. She has a lot of history in the field, and a lot to say about these mRNA vaccines.

Judy Mikovits is an important person to tie into this discussion. She has a lot of history in the field, and a lot to say about these mRNA vaccines.

These mRNA vaccines aren't all that new...

There's been a ton of successful research done since the turn of the century in a lot of areas.

These mRNA vaccines aren't all that new...

There's been a ton of successful research done since the turn of the century in a lot of areas.
I am well versed in the long history of mRNA. That's how I knew to recommend adding the Judy Mikovitz article to the opening post article. Those who are interested in the opening post article are likely interested in other relevant articles. Thanks for posting that article btw, I enjoyed it.

The tangled history of mRNA vaccines

For those who keep thinking that this is new technology...it really isn't.
Thanks for the link. It seems well researched and a good history of the technology. Slightly biased because it is written from the perspective that the technology has already saved the day, when in fact the fat lady hasn't sang yet. At least he had the objectivity to quote a few researchers that have questions about the choice of vehicle and target gene patterns, although those were downplayed. And, some conflicting statements in a few places. Overall fairly neutral and reasonably objective. This will be a great article for future improvement and basis for research.

Even after reading the story, I would still consider this new technology. The inoculations they are promoting today are relying on things that were invented only in the last 5 years (or less). I hope they will work, eventually, and probably after a few more iterations of development. It's really an amazing, almost scary, technology: a genetic treatment to cause our own bodies' cells to produce things that can promote well being.

Thanks for the link. It seems well researched and a good history of the technology. Slightly biased because it is written from the perspective that the technology has already saved the day, when in fact the fat lady hasn't sang yet. At least he had the objectivity to quote a few researchers that have questions about the choice of vehicle and target gene patterns, although those were downplayed. And, some conflicting statements in a few places. Overall fairly neutral and reasonably objective. This will be a great article for future improvement and basis for research.

Even after reading the story, I would still consider this new technology. The inoculations they are promoting today are relying on things that were invented only in the last 5 years (or less). I hope they will work, eventually, and probably after a few more iterations of development. It's really an amazing, almost scary, technology: a genetic treatment to cause our own bodies' cells to produce things that can promote well being.
RNA is usually very temporary... you experience an RNA change from drinking water or stepping outside into the sunlight...

It's not really a genetic change...

Even if you were to have natural immunity there is natural mRNA involved in producing antibodies to the virus. This just does it without you being sick.

The whole truth surrounding this stuff is indeed complicated...it's not a sound byte type thing. But it is safe (so long as you aren't in stage 2 trials) there have been fatalities in those trials. But considering where we are today with the number administered...this is one of the safest and most effective vaccines I've seen.

RNA is usually very temporary... you experience an RNA change from drinking water or stepping outside into the sunlight...

False. RNA stands for "RiboNucleic Acid". It is a building block of several proteins in our cells, notably the DNA that our cells use to function. The way you are using the term is incorrect. There are RNA reactions that occur in your body all the time. Some could be considered triggered by "drinking water" or "sunlight", but the "RNA change" is a normal part of biochemistry.

It's not really a genetic change...

Nobody said anything about a genetic change. The way these mRNA (messenger RNA) work is that they trigger your cells to use the mitochondria to create duplicates of the proteins (nucleic acids) that are encoded in the mRNA strand. In turn those proteins will affect your body chemistry and cause other chain reactions to occur in response.

Even if you were to have natural immunity there is natural mRNA involved in producing antibodies to the virus. This just does it without you being sick.

That is the hope. There are hundreds of thousands of people that will disagree with the part about "without being sick".

The whole truth surrounding this stuff is indeed complicated...it's not a sound byte type thing.
But it is safe (so long as you aren't in stage 2 trials) there have been fatalities in those trials.

There have been at least 14,506 deaths REPORTED in the United States. According to many researchers, and as evident in social media platforms and in my own personal experience, that number is only a small fraction of the real number. A conservative estimate would be 4 times that number.

You consider this a "safe" level of deaths?

But considering where we are today with the number administered...this is one of the safest and most effective vaccines I've seen.

All deaths from All other main stream vaccines administered over the past 40 years do not add up to the deaths reported from this treatment in just the past 8 months. How can you call that "safe"? I think you are being hugely misled.

2021-09-16Openvaers.com-ScreenShot.png

[snip...] and most effective vaccines I've seen.
I forgot to mention, effective? For a vaccine to be effective at eliminating the disease causing pathogen, it has to reduce the transmission of the pathogen. This is the case for many, many vaccines in the past such as for Polio and Measles, Mumps and Rubella, and recently the chicken pox vaccine.

This is not the case for the current mRNA (or DNA based one as in the case of the J&J) vaccines. This is readily apparent when you look at the number of cases: With over a 50% vaccination rate in the USA, the number of cases should have dropped off, if not exponentially dropped off, then at least linearly dropped off:

2021-09-15ActiveCasesUnitedStates.png

Sigh....

For some people there is no proof significant enough to change their already convinced mind.

I will just make this comment; mRNA vaccines are INCREDIBLE like the T-Model Ford was incredible for its day. Wake me when we get to the 2021 Ferrari!!!!

btw: I took the Pfizer as I am in a high risk category. Other than that I am ambivalent towards it.

Greg

Forum List

Back