- Dec 8, 2011
- Reaction score
Of course.These are very general and not factual. For example, Trump DID condemn the violence in Charlottesville and DID condemn the white supremacists there, even though the media twisted his words saying, "there were good people on both sides". The protest was over the tearing down of Robert E Lee, who was a pivotal historical figure, they were not all white supremacists and racists. So the media lies and REFUSES to acknowledge Trump condemning the violence and the racists. I presume even you don't believe this and believe the Don Lemmings of the world instead. I can even show you the video tape of when he did condemn it, but you have no interest I'm sure.Off the top of my head, and subject to change:So I will ask you, what are the worst things Trump has done in your opinion?
Please note: You asked. I don't expect you to agree with any of the above, and I'm not trying to change your mind on any of it.
- Refused to lead in our rapidly-deteriorating race problems, refusing to even acknowledge the perspective of one "side"
- Refused to lead in our rapidly-deteriorating socioeconomic problems, refusing to even acknowledge the perspective of one "side"
- Purposely downplayed the severity of a deadly pandemic bearing down on America
- Purposely enabled thousands of Americans to gather in close quarters as a deadly pandemic was killing Americans
- Aggressively isolated us from the rest of the free world, alienating our allies, surrendering our status as "Leader of the Free World"
And such things as the Pandemic, who was down playing it? Was it Trump banning travel from China and Europe or those accusing him of xenophobia and fearmongering for doing it like Biden and Pelosi?
Alienating our allies? You probably have no idea that Trump is presiding over a very historic peace treaty with Israel and her Islamic neighbors, presumably because CNN refuses to talk about it.