Historical First: Trump Wins Fox Republican Debate Poll Even Though He Wasn't There

Incredible!

drudge-poll-jan28-2016.jpg
Incredible. People who vote in those things aren't very bright, are they?

Incredible. People who vote in those things aren't very bright, are they?
They wont let the media manipulate them and you find that incredible?

Well let me help you; 1. They are not Dhimmicrats. 2. They can think for themselves. 3. All the same questions are being regurgitated from one debate to the next anyway.

Scarborough Rips Fox for ‘Begging’ Trump - ‘He Is in the Catbird’s Seat,’ Fox ‘Walked Into a Trap’ - Breitbart

Scarborough argued that based on O’Reilly’s tack in the interview, it appears Trump has an advantage over Fox News.
“Donald Trump – the guy looks like he is in the catbird’s seat,” he added. “Again, I think Fox has walked into a trap. It actually feeds into every one of his strengths. He now has the most powerful network for Republicans. It’s an indispensable network for Republicans. It now has pretty much its most powerful person begging him to be on the network.”

People have made up their minds. They want an outsider, and Trump is the only outsider people trust to actually do what he says he'll do. Don't expect his numbers to go down.

If it's the intent of Trump supporters to destroy what they incorrectly perceive to be the GOP 'establishment,' then they're as wrong as they are ridiculous.

Seeking to pursue sound, responsible governance is not to be 'establishment,' it's to seek sound, responsible governance.
The likes of Trump, Cruz, and Carson are hostile to sound, responsible governance – they're bad for the GOP and the Nation as a whole.

That Trump can cause this much disruption, this much chaos, and this much division illustrates a GOP in complete disarray, republican candidates not up to the task of being president, and a party devoid of anything of value or substance to offer the American people.

Trump has form the early rating of the debates been suggesting that networks use profits from advertisements to help vets. Now he hold a counter forum to raise money for just that while he boycotts the debate.
It was about more than just fox or kelly.
I rather liked to see the others debate without trump as a distraction. You see the strengths and weaknesses of each. Mostly weaknesses. You saw others get targeted and where real differences between the candidates are.
I think trumps alternative event was a benefit to himself and to the election.

and to the vets

Only one of them not looking forward to WW3 is Rand Paul. I don't know how those hawks can all not know that

ISIS is in Libya because we helped to create a vacuum of power.
ISIS is in Iraq because we LEFT a vacuum of power there.
ISIS is in Syria because we helped to create a vacuum of power.
ISIS LEADERSHIP and FOUNDERS were all in American custody at one time in Iraq and SOMEBODY
let them out.

We need ARABS killing ARABS.. That's why we should be kissing Assad's ass and apologizing
instead of having Cruz/Rubio/Kasich whining over who didn't support the Obaminator when he wanted to
blow assad to bits for chemical weapons. At least Rubio explained that stupid bill was not about bombing ISIS at all..

Forum List

Back