Hispanics for Trump

It makes me proud to see so many Americans, black, white, brown, men & women, whatever, come together and finally shake off those shackles imposed by leftism and the generational vote. Dems constantly try to divide us into different demographics to keep us distracted and at odds but people are opening their eyes.
This is why I have no doubt Trump crushes this & the marxist/fascists amp up the rioting, getting more violent as the desperation mounts. They will go full Purge until they are dealt with.

It makes me proud to see so many Americans, black, white, brown, men & women, whatever, come together and finally shake off those shackles imposed by leftism and the generational vote. Dems constantly try to divide us into different demographics to keep us distracted and at odds but people are opening their eyes.
This is why I have no doubt Trump crushes this & the marxist/fascists amp up the rioting, getting more violent as the desperation mounts. They will go full Purge until they are dealt with.
Amen to that

Forum List

Back