Hispanic Voters

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
It seems like many Hispanics have turned against Biden and are on the Trump bandwagon. This does not bode well for Biden.

1704542561254.png

It seems like many Hispanics have turned against Biden and are on the Trump bandwagon. This does not bode well for Biden.

View attachment 884124
Yet these stupid fucking idiots keep flooding the country with illegals, somehow assuming that they are all going to vote Democrat. Now that we can see they are voting for the GOP, do you think that means i want a bunch of fucking illegals in the US? NO!!!!!! Im not willing to trade the destruction of our nation just to get votes and power for my political party.

Why cant dems take an honest, principled position for once in their miserable fucking lives? Its easy as fuck for me. :dunno:

Man how times change, just a few short years ago the MAGA crowd said every poll was fake and they could never be trusted, now it is as if they have been handed down by Moses himself.

Just weird.

Man how times change, just a few short years ago the MAGA crowd said every poll was fake and they could never be trusted,
Nothing has changed, most polls are fake but it is fun to post them here.

Forum List

Back