Hispanic Voters in Florida Feel Election Was Stolen from Trump

Hispanic are correct. The Thread stands as fact!

In Florida, many Hispanic voters are worried this election was stolen from Donald Trump. They’ve seen this before, hence why they fled places like Cuba and Venezuela. They’re also not too keen on the media censorship and bias during this race, either. Some interviewed by USA Today also said that they never feared communism becoming entrenched on America's shores until this election year. Margarita De Castro, who fled Cuba two years after Fidel Castro took over, has voted Republican ever since she arrived in the United States, citing her persecution by Cuban communists as one of the main reasons. She also called Kamala Harris “another Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,” as well. She’s not wrong

Hispanic are correct. The Thread stands as fact!

In Florida, many Hispanic voters are worried this election was stolen from Donald Trump. They’ve seen this before, hence why they fled places like Cuba and Venezuela. They’re also not too keen on the media censorship and bias during this race, either. Some interviewed by USA Today also said that they never feared communism becoming entrenched on America's shores until this election year. Margarita De Castro, who fled Cuba two years after Fidel Castro took over, has voted Republican ever since she arrived in the United States, citing her persecution by Cuban communists as one of the main reasons. She also called Kamala Harris “another Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,” as well. She’s not wrong
Where were they during the election? Volunteering to ensure the integrity?

If liberty and equality are chiefly to be found in democracy, they will be best attained when all persons alike share in government to the utmost.--Aristotle

I would never argue with my Cuban brothers and sisters
Cubans are a couple of levels lower than a wetback. Stuffing their noses with cocaine non-stop.

Cubans are a couple of levels lower than a wetback. Stuffing their noses with cocaine non-stop.
All the good management left after the Holy Roman empire dissolved? They should be clamoring for abolishing the drug war so they can be good Capitalists with modern adult beverages like real coca cola for adults.

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
Trying to forget my feelings of love
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
Trying to forget my feelings of love

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it
I wish I've never met you, Trump; you'll never come again

I would. This bitch needs to be deported as she is a moron. There was no censorship. Dremocrats are not communists. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Then go to the US Communist Party website and read their platform. Try to see how many differences there are between their agenda and the Democrat party. Use their search field to find out what they think about people like President Trump, Reagan, Obama, Sanders, Hillary...........

Many years ago the Communists said they will takeover the United States, but do so without one bullet being fired; they will takeover from within. We won't even realize it's happening to us. You people on the left are the exact same as the frog in the pot of cold water on top of the stove.

I would. This bitch needs to be deported as she is a moron. There was no censorship. Dremocrats are not communists. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Then go to the US Communist Party website and read their platform. Try to see how many differences there are between their agenda and the Democrat party. Use their search field to find out what they think about people like President Trump, Reagan, Obama, Sanders, Hillary...........

Many years ago the Communists said they will takeover the United States, but do so without one bullet being fired; they will takeover from within. We won't even realize it's happening to us. You people on the left are the exact same as the frog in the pot of cold water on top of the stove.
We already have a Constitution and supreme law of the land. Communists have to convince us with a simple plan for a Commune of Heaven on Earth. Otherwise, this is what our Founding Fathers Told us to do:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

They know Commie history better than most Hispanics. Many of them lived it!

And that's the problem in this country. We older folks learned about Communism and dictatorships in school, something I think they have avoided teaching kids the last generation or so. We grew up during the cold war, and knew that our lives could end in a few minutes by somebody in Russia pushing the button. I remember our teacher telling us by the time we'd find out we are being attacked, you only have time to say a prayer, because there will be no safe place to run to. We all die.

People from Cuba see the writing on the walls. It's not anything knew to them, it's a way of life they risked their lives to escape. This is a good thing for Republicans. The Democrats are trying to push more and more Hispanics into this country counting on their vote as they do with blacks.

They know Commie history better than most Hispanics. Many of them lived it!

And that's the problem in this country. We older folks learned about Communism and dictatorships in school, something I think they have avoided teaching kids the last generation or so. We grew up during the cold war, and knew that our lives could end in a few minutes by somebody in Russia pushing the button. I remember our teacher telling us by the time we'd find out we are being attacked, you only have time to say a prayer, because there will be no safe place to run to. We all die.

People from Cuba see the writing on the walls. It's not anything knew to them, it's a way of life they risked their lives to escape. This is a good thing for Republicans. The Democrats are trying to push more and more Hispanics into this country counting on their vote as they do with blacks.

Well said. Thank you.

They need to stop "feeling" and start thinking.

Here is the problem. The US Communist Party is not advocating true communism. In true communism, there would be no private companies. The points they make are valid. Capitalism is running amuck. Companies are being allowed to become more poweful at the expense of the ordinary people. Recent case in point. Disney acquired the Fox film library and the first thing they did was inform small, independent theater owners that Fox films would no longer be available. Industry reps say that will cut the income of these independent theater owners 25%. Disney will make even more money. We also have companies that pit states against each other for locating in their state. I agree with AOC on torpedoing the Amazon deal. That is not capitalism.

Here is the problem. The US Communist Party is not advocating true communism. In true communism, there would be no private companies. The points they make are valid. Capitalism is running amuck. Companies are being allowed to become more poweful at the expense of the ordinary people. Recent case in point. Disney acquired the Fox film library and the first thing they did was inform small, independent theater owners that Fox films would no longer be available. Industry reps say that will cut the income of these independent theater owners 25%. Disney will make even more money. We also have companies that pit states against each other for locating in their state. I agree with AOC on torpedoing the Amazon deal. That is not capitalism.

Of course it's capitalism. Dingy didn't have anything to do with the Amazon decision. That was done by the local commies. She's just a bimbo congress gal who protested it. So now NYC lost hundreds of thousands of jobs, and because of the virus, they can't get enough help because they're so busy. Great call on their part.

If we didn't have any competition for companies using tax deferments, most of the businesses would flock to one place, say NYC for example, Chicago another. During the more industrious times, we had the advantage because we have the fresh water. Some states were so pissed they wanted to devise a pipeline to bring our water there. We didn't go for it. Look, if your industry relies on water, then move your silly ass and jobs to Cleveland. Today, we need to offer tax incentives to get jobs here because many would sooner move to a place with much nicer weather that we don't have during the winter months.

If you object to any decision by a company, simply quit using their product. That's what we Republicans do. Football and basketball are having record low viewership. So are the Hollywood award shows. We quit watching them because their political stance is offensive to us. My television hasn't had an NFL game on it since they started this kneeling BS.

Forum List

Back