Hippos can protect America

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Colombia wants to get rid of their hippos. We could use them to protect our border. Just build some moats, fill them with hippos, and it will help reduce the number of border crossers.

---Colombia wants to deport 70 hippos---

---...the hippopotamus is the world's deadliest large land mammal, killing an estimated 500 people per year in Africa. Hippos are aggressive creatures, and they have very sharp teeth.---

Hippos can protect America​

230109103628-lizzo-atlanta-file-102222.jpg

Colombia wants to get rid of their hippos. We could use them to protect our border. Just build some moats, fill them with hippos, and it will help reduce the number of border crossers.

---...the hippopotamus is the world's deadliest large land mammal, killing an estimated 500 people per year in Africa. Hippos are aggressive creatures, and they have very sharp teeth.---

I read somewhere the hippos fill a niche that's been absent from South America for a long time. Maybe that's interesting to somebody :dunno:

Hippos are badasses. That is for sure. But I think having to feed 70 hippos would be expensive and they would only provide protection in very limited areas.

Hippos are badasses. That is for sure. But I think having to feed 70 hippos would be expensive and they would only provide protection in very limited areas.
Hippos eat grass. So we plant some grass by their moat.

The Sum of the Squirrels on Both Sides of the Aisle Equals the Squirrel of the Hippopotamus

Forum List

Back