Hillary's Latest Dream

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Hillary Clinton just won't go away. She's dreaming of a Democrat White House, a Democrat Senate, a Democrat Speaker of the House and a Democrat Authoritarian De-construction of the existing court system, including packing the SCOTUS with liberal activists.

She's advising the expected Democrat President to "MOVE FAST"!

Likely, she's also dreaming of a second chance to get the Reset Button right with repeat performance in her highest acting role so far, Secretary of State.

Pretending they weren’t going to ruin the court anyway, Clinton claimed that Barrett’s appointment to the court “is as clear a signal, uh, that there’s going to be a concerted effort to turn the clock back on women; on the LGBTQ community; on rights in general; a big shift toward corporate power toward those who are on the right of the political ledger when it comes to guns and climate and everything else we can imagine.”

She is lying as usual. Barrett will follow the Constitution.

Hillary has no conception of what it means to follow the Constitution.

Hillary Clinton just won't go away. She's dreaming of a Democrat White House, a Democrat Senate, a Democrat Speaker of the House and a Democrat Authoritarian De-construction of the existing court system, including packing the SCOTUS with liberal activists.

She's advising the expected Democrat President to "MOVE FAST"!

Likely, she's also dreaming of a second chance to get the Reset Button right with repeat performance in her highest acting role so far, Secretary of State.

Pretending they weren’t going to ruin the court anyway, Clinton claimed that Barrett’s appointment to the court “is as clear a signal, uh, that there’s going to be a concerted effort to turn the clock back on women; on the LGBTQ community; on rights in general; a big shift toward corporate power toward those who are on the right of the political ledger when it comes to guns and climate and everything else we can imagine.”

She is lying as usual. Barrett will follow the Constitution.

Hillary has no conception of what it means to follow the Constitution.

Trump already saved us from The Hillary virus.

I for one wish Hillary would be quiet this close to the election. But your source is dicey to say the least. ;)

• Overall, we rate the Independent Sentinel Right Biased based on story selection and opinions that always favors the right. We also rate them Mostly Factual for reporting, rather than High due to the occasional use of sources that have failed fact checks in the past.

She maybe talking about her fevered dreams but she knew a long time ago that Biden was not going to win. Remember she told Biden not to concede.

I for one wish Hillary would be quiet this close to the election. But your source is dicey to say the least. ;)

• Overall, we rate the Independent Sentinel Right Biased based on story selection and opinions that always favors the right. We also rate them Mostly Factual for reporting, rather than High due to the occasional use of sources that have failed fact checks in the past.
They posted a VIDEO OF HILLARY. There is no fact check required. You can form your own conclusions about Hillary's intent. Regardless of what you come up with, it will be nothing more than an opinion.

They posted a VIDEO OF HILLARY. There is no fact check required. You can form your own conclusions about Hillary's intent. Regardless of what you come up with, it will be nothing more than an opinion.

Oh DEAR - The VERY Angry Owl arriveth!

19762.jpg

Dude, my point was that the TEXT of op-ed was skewed RIGHT of ... Hmmm, maybe Attila the Hun?
And did I not say that Hillary should STFU?
She is not helpful.
On the other hand, The Great Obama hits the trail tomorrow with ol' Uncle Joe.
Cool huh?

Oh DEAR - The VERY Angry Owl arriveth!

19762.jpg

Dude, my point was that the TEXT of op-ed was skewed RIGHT of ... Hmmm, maybe Attila the Hun?
And did I not say that Hillary should STFU?
She is not helpful.
On the other hand, The Great Obama hits the trail tomorrow with ol' Uncle Joe.
Cool huh?
Not angry at all, dude. Anyone who reads The Independent Sentinel knows it is a conservative, opinionated site. I've seen your cited Media Bias/Fact Check evaluation of it. Media Bias uses canned comments to describe their evaluations. However, I do not disagree with what they say about IS.

A fact check of an opinion is not required unless the opinion includes claims of what should be objective information. Posting a video of a political figure's speech does not lend itself to fact checking of anything other than what is claimed in the video itself.

You flatter yourself in claiming that your comments have made me "VERY angry". All you have truly done is reveal that you do not understand what I said in my previous reply to you.

Speaking of "the Great Obama", he and Joe perfected the art of lying in their canned speeches long ago. I especially like the one about the $750 total income tax paid one year by Trump. That is false. He paid millions that year, using a tax credit from previous years.

Another one is that he hasn't denounced white supremacy organizations. He's been doing that since before 2016 as evidenced in numerous videos.

All the Obubba/Biden team does is repeat lies in hopes they will eventually be considered truths. No matter how many times a lie is repeated, it's still a lie.

Likely, the main reason Obubba wants to see a Biden victory is to stop the investigations into the spying and undermining that he and Biden promoted during the Trump campaign, the "peaceful transition period and the Trump administration to date.

Obubba and Biden are simply two incorrigibly dishonest assholes trying to whitewash each other's unethical behavior.

Forum List

Back