Hillary's emails, the FBI, and Obamacare

I'm not being partisan. The only folks being partisan think there's a silver lining or some innocent explanation.
And I'm offering neither.

I'm pointing out that all this stuff could result in noise and cause people to just stay where they were.

This really seemed like a simple and reasonable question.
What you're suggesting is that it is all a criminal conspiracy.

Well you got that right.
I am?

Holy crap.
Yes you are.

You're intentionally being naive.
Yikes. My question was about the perceptions of the public to the stories.

Who do you think I'm saying is perpetrating this conspiracy? Lay it out for me, this is fascinating.
Well look at the facts..

Who controls the media?

Nothing they cover see's the light of day without Hillary's input. Every story is basically allowed to be released, but in a softer version than reality because she needs wiggle room. So the known facts are tailored to provide a shadow of doubt. Hillary’s response is always deny, deny, deny....and make counter-accusations. This is a pattern they developed over 30 years ago.

All of this is well documented btw.

And I'm offering neither.

I'm pointing out that all this stuff could result in noise and cause people to just stay where they were.

This really seemed like a simple and reasonable question.

Well you got that right.
I am?

Holy crap.
Yes you are.

Who do you think I'm saying is perpetrating this conspiracy? Lay it out for me, this is fascinating.
Well look at the facts..

Who controls the media?

Nothing they cover see's the light of day without Hillary's input. Every story is basically allowed to be released, but in a softer version than reality because she needs wiggle room. So the known facts are tailored to provide a shadow of doubt. Hillary’s response is always deny, deny, deny....and make counter-accusations. This is a pattern they developed over 30 years ago.

Okay, then how does all this manifest with the general public and how they plan to vote?

Most Hillary supporters have to be extremely willfully ignorant or just plain stupid to buy into her BS.

They must feel it's impossible for them to be such a idiot and back this lying bitch.....so they rationalize their gullibility.
True, Hildabeasts supporters are definitely Kool-Aid addicts... too bad for them that Kool-Aid comes straight from Hildabeasts colostomy bag. Lol

Well you got that right.
I am?

Holy crap.
Yes you are.

Well look at the facts..

Who controls the media?

Okay, then how does all this manifest with the general public and how they plan to vote?
I don't think it matters because the election was already rigged to put this bitch in the WH.

It's gonna be closer....that's it. I will be very surprised if Trump wins.

I am?

Holy crap.
Yes you are.

Well look at the facts..

Who controls the media?

I don't think it matters because the election was already rigged to put this bitch in the WH.

Great!

Thank you!

You could have said that in post 3!

Yes you are.

Well look at the facts..

Who controls the media?

Great!

Thank you!

You could have said that in post 3!
Still, you keep speculating what this will do.

I keep thinking about the next 8 years of this sort of thing being a constant. I may stop watching the news and just watch videos. Firestick is a good option.

Just a thought here. I think people on both ends of the spectrum can agree that the general public has a fairly limited attention span when it comes to politics - not that they're dumb, I'd guess it's because they know they can't believe anything they hear from politicians, politicos, pundits and partisans at this point.

But back to their attention span.

I wonder if, as bad as it could be, the Hillary email story -- complicated & convoluted -- could take some of the sting out of Obamacare premium increase story. In that warped way, it could actually be helping her campaign a bit.

I suppose the contrary thought would be the cumulative effect of all the stories hurting her even more.

But the Obamacare increases are clear, simple and understandable. The email story is the opposite.

Thoughts?

No. Good theory but no.

Look, if you work for an employer as most people do, they usually pay your healthcare insurance. Obamacare could shoot up 400% or go down 400%. They wouldn’t know it. The spin is for the odd ducks who are self-employed and not particularly affluent and notice changes in premiums. Alan Dershowitz who makes his living being self employed giving legal lectures and advice didn’t notice his insurance rates going up. Alan Johnson who makes his living being self employed giving your lawn nutrients and water sure as hell noticed. Most voters? No.

If anything, the e-mail release is a non-story at this point. What release was this—the 18th or 19th “finding” of e-mails? There was no smoking gun in any of them. There will be nothing serious in these. If the Russians or Chinese or Romanians did hack the Clinton server…they didn’t do much with the info seeing as how the last time she had any access to the ins and outs of government was 2013; almost 4 years ago. The public doesn’t care. Not because they want a woman President or because the press is mysteriously behind her ascension to power but because nothing ever came of it (if she was hacked).

As to your theory, whatever traction the obamacare story was getting sure isn’t being helped by the e-mail scandal. And if your point was what voters “care about” more…you’re correct. One hits their pocket book if they are in that sub-class that is on O-care but not getting the subsidy and the e-mails have meant zilch.

Forum List

Back