Hillary? Why Can't She Just Make Her Presidential Announcement Before A Live Crowd Of Cheering Fans?

I guess some folks like Cruz and Paul need the adoring crowds. Hillary doesn't need the fanfare. She can still wipe up the floor with any of her GOP competitors. But enjoy your moment....:lmao::lmao:

She's behind Rand Paul in a few polls...that's not wiping the floor
She's behind everyone. Good thing she's confident that she can win based on it being her turn.

I guess some folks like Cruz and Paul need the adoring crowds. Hillary doesn't need the fanfare. She can still wipe up the floor with any of her GOP competitors. But enjoy your moment....:lmao::lmao:

She's behind everyone. Good thing she's confident that she can win based on it being her turn.

She can't afford showing up in huge crowds, sooner or later questions she can't or will refuse to answer will be asked and she's toast

She can't afford showing up in huge crowds, sooner or later questions she can't or will refuse to answer will be asked and she's toast

Why, are you a fortune teller or something? It will be repeat of Clinton v Bush....and a repeat of the results.

Why, are you a fortune teller or something? It will be repeat of Clinton v Bush....and a repeat of the results.

Is she behind Paul or not? You're not paying attention and define what is wrong with the American voter

If Clinton makes her announcement with a video and other social media, she is walking right into an "out of touch with the people, literally" boondoggle.

Maybe, maybe not. We live in a tech-savvy social media world. I think it's more likely that this will be perceived as being up-to-date, and will force the hands of others to demonstrate that they're up to the task of lead us into the 20s, as opposed to an American stuck in the 80s.

If Clinton makes her announcement with a video and other social media, she is walking right into an "out of touch with the people, literally" boondoggle.

I think so, too. She's been doing a better job of bullshitting over the last year than Sarah Palin could ever have imagined with her 2012 Kabuki dances.

Right, she's behind everyone.....You two are the laziest people on this board.

Pixelated poop in every post.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Bush vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Bush 40 Clinton +6
General Election: Walker vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Walker 42 Clinton +4
General Election: Paul vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Paul 42 Clinton +4
General Election: Cruz vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 49, Cruz 43 Clinton +6
General Election: Rubio vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Rubio 43 Clinton +3
General Election: Christie vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Christie 37 Clinton +9
General Election: Huckabee vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 48, Huckabee 41 Clinton +7
General Election: Carson vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 47, Carson 42 Clinton +5
General Election: Perry vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 48, Perry 39 Clinton +9
2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination PPP (D) Clinton 54, Warren 14, Biden 7, Sanders 6, O'Malley 3, Webb 2 Clinton +40

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 Presidential Polls

:boobies: Seriously? On Line? Hillary needs to make her announcement on Twitter? This is like a mouse hiding in its hole waiting for the cat to leave the house. How embarrassing! Cruz and Paul had no problem making their speeches "Before A Live Audience". At least a crowd of Manikins or "Dead Voters" would of been more appropriate than to hide behind one of her four gadgets. Does this mean that Hillary will be performing her campaign speeches on one of those giant 100 foot video screens before her screaming crowds of 500 naive liberal women and 15 year old girls?:poke::stupid:

Why a tweet? Why not just an e-mail that she can erase later on if she changes her mind?

Incidentally, how long exactly does it take to erase 30,000 e-mails?

Is she behind Paul or not? You're not paying attention and define what is wrong with the American voter

Did you read my reply? It doesn't matter. Rand Paul has 0% chance of winning the GOP nomination. The GOP is itching to invade Iran or some other country. There is no way that they will nominate an isolationist. They have companies like Halliburton waiting for the contracts from the military.

Did you read my reply? It doesn't matter. Rand Paul has 0% chance of winning the GOP nomination. The GOP is itching to invade Iran or some other country. There is no way that they will nominate an isolationist. They have companies like Halliburton waiting for the contracts from the military.

Bleh, I don't take people with clown avatars serious

And you take Rand Paul seriously? Really?

And you take Rand Paul seriously? Really?

Not really, I pointed out he's leading Hillary.

Forum List

Back