Hillary? Why Can't She Just Make Her Presidential Announcement Before A Live Crowd Of Cheering Fans?

...Dude, it's 2015. Either get with the times, or get left behind. Your choice.
Are we to infer from your last post, that a 'with-it' (trend-conscious) Presidential candidate should use impersonal technology, to announce something as historic and profound as a Presidential candidacy, rather than relying upon his-or-her humanity and personality and verbal communication skills, to present such a personal and impactful decision in a public venue such as a gathering of supporters or at a scheduled press conference?

Will such persons resort to Tweeting and Twitting and Whatever to lead the nation via texting?

Last edited:
Maybe she should have done like Ted Cruz and announced in front of an audience that was forced to attend.

Is she your man, Carb?

No. For the thousandth time. I'll never vote her. I made that vow after she voted for the Iraq war and never admitted she was wrong.

She could get my vote. Probably will if she is the Dem nominee. I'm not even close to voting for any of the GOP clowns who have announced.

By the way, Clinton admits she was wrong over Iraq war - Telegraph

Yeah, but see when she finally did that. Purely political.

You don't know that.

They could not find a venue large enough to hold the crowd and Hillary's humongous ego. (not to mention her planetary wide ass)

Hillary-badge-carousel.jpg

Maybe she was paranoid about people being in the crowd booing and jeering. Well, the same can happen while tweeting. Matter of fact, it could be a better chance of people using that platform for putting up her "baggage."

Maybe she should have done like Ted Cruz and announced in front of an audience that was forced to attend.

Is she your man, Carb?

No. For the thousandth time. I'll never vote her. I made that vow after she voted for the Iraq war and never admitted she was wrong.

She could get my vote. Probably will if she is the Dem nominee. I'm not even close to voting for any of the GOP clowns who have announced.

By the way, Clinton admits she was wrong over Iraq war - Telegraph

Yeah, but see when she finally did that. Purely political.

You don't know that.

I've got to give Carb the kudos on this one. He/she stuck to principle.

I guess some folks like Cruz and Paul need the adoring crowds. Hillary doesn't need the fanfare. She can still wipe up the floor with any of her GOP competitors. But enjoy your moment....:lmao::lmao:

If Clinton makes her announcement with a video and other social media, she is walking right into an "out of touch with the people, literally" boondoggle.

Evidently her plan is not to appear in major venues but only meet with small groups. I doubt this is the way to win but it must be what her advisors are telling her.

Are we to infer from your last post, that a 'with-it' (trend-conscious) Presidential candidate should use impersonal technology, to announce something as historic and profound as a Presidential candidacy, rather than relying upon his-or-her humanity and personality and verbal communication skills, to present such a personal and impactful decision in a public venue such as a gathering of supporters or at a scheduled press conference?

Will such persons resort to Tweeting and Twitting and Whatever to lead the nation via texting?

No, you should infer that the year is 2015 and that you should get "with-it" and move beyond all the blathering old mentality bullshit you just posted.

I guess some folks like Cruz and Paul need the adoring crowds. Hillary doesn't need the fanfare. She can still wipe up the floor with any of her GOP competitors. But enjoy your moment....:lmao::lmao:

She's behind Rand Paul in a few polls...that's not wiping the floor

Forum List

Back