Hillary to run as Establishment candidate in place of Biden?

What would you all think the prospects of this were? Seemed impossible just a few months ago. This impeachment process changes everything. The alt-left is behind it I imagine.

Betting sites have her at 20-1 to win the WH in 2020 already.
Just for giggles, what betting site, and how much did you bet?

Trump is in trouble, time to jump into what if fantasyland.

What would you all think the prospects of this were? Seemed impossible just a few months ago. This impeachment process changes everything. The alt-left is behind it I imagine.

Betting sites have her at 20-1 to win the WH in 2020 already.
Just for giggles, what betting site, and how much did you bet?

I didn't bet anything. I said, I would consider in the right circumstances. Though I'd need far more than just some hearsay (hey, I have more standards than others!).

Below are the odds for all sites and all candidates:

US Presidential Election 2020 Winner Betting Odds | Politics

Also, for reference:

HILLARY CLINTON HAS MORE PEOPLE BETTING SHE'LL BE THE 2020 DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE THAN ANY OF THE ACTUAL CANDIDATES: U.K. BOOKMAKER
Hillary Clinton has more people betting she'll be the 2020 Democratic nominee than any of the actual candidates: U.K. bookmaker

Hillary isn't getting into the race and she won't be anyone's VP pick, nor would she be a candidate to replace RBG. She's making the rounds to help engage the people who can't accept reality that she lost in 2016. It's embarrassing but entertaining at the same time.

Forum List

Back