Hillary tells blacks: "I keep hot sauce in my purse"; Asks them if her black pandering is working!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Hillary Clinton Tells Black Radio Host She Carries Hot Sauce In Her Purse

This Hillary campaign is just getting downright embarrassing. She told a black radio host in an interview heard by millions of black listeners that she keeps hot sauce in her purse.

He tells her that by saying that she'll be accused of pandering to black people. This **** responded with "Ok....is it working?"

And get this. Beyonce's new black power anti-cop song "Formation" (the Super Bowl song)........features lyrics where she brags about keeping hot sauce....in her purse.

Just pathetic. Honestly....if America elects this shit as our president....we deserve all the bad times that will follow.

And on another note.....does Hillary and the Democrats REALLY think black people are that dumb?? Like black folks are sitting around trying to decide who to vote for and they say:

"Well....Trump wanna do tariffs to bring jobs back....an Bernie wanna tax Wall Street to pay for college....."

".....but....my home girl Hillary.....she be keepin dat sauce in her purse!!! Oh lawd chile dat my girl chile dat my girl Hillary!! Gimme some of dat hot sauce girl!!! Wooooo!!!"

images-11.jpeg

This Hillary campaign is just getting downright embarrassing. She told a black radio host in an interview heard by millions of black listeners that she keeps hot sauce in her purse.

He tells her that by saying that she'll be accused of pandering to black people. This **** responded with "Ok....is it working?"

And get this. Beyonce's new black power anti-cop song "Formation" (the Super Bowl song)........features lyrics where she brags about keeping hot sauce....in her purse.

Just pathetic. Honestly....if America elects this shit as our president....we deserve all the bad times that will follow.

The democrat party has always been and still is today, the home of racism in America......

And on another note.....does Hillary and the Democrats REALLY think black people are that dumb?? Like black folks are sitting around trying to decide who to vote for and they say:

"Well....Trump wanna do tariffs to bring jobs back....an Bernie wanna tax Wall Street to pay for college....."

".....but....my home girl Hillary.....she be keepin dat sauce in her purse!!! Oh lawd chile dat my girl chile dat my girl Hillary!! Gimme some of dat hot sauce girl!!! Wooooo!!!"

you sound like such a natural

Wouldn't it be more accurate for her to say she orders one of her assistants to carry hot sauce around? A purse would just get in the way when she wants to throw something at Bubba.

So Democrats must think black people discuss the issues like this:

"Hmmm. Cruz is a bit too religious for me. Trump...I don't think he understands foreign policy enough but he will bring labor jobs back. Bernie....the free college is nice but can we afford it? And he isn't strong enough on gun control......

But my home girl Hillary be keepin dat hot sauce in her purse yo!!! Aaaaaawwwwweeeee sheeeeeeit.....she got dat hot sauce, got got dat hot sauce!!!

giphy-1.gif

What she didn't him was that it's actually pepper spray and he'd better keep his distance from the queen....

If you wonder where all this "black anger" is coming from, watch PBS for a couple days. I've yet to see a week go by where Bull Connor's police dogs and fire hoses aren't being used on 1960's black rioters in one show or another. PBS is the propaganda arm of the stalinist left and they've kept that pot boiling for almost 50 years now.

Clearly liking hot sauce means you're pander to black people or something. Hillary is a twat, but this is a weak sauce.

Clearly liking hot sauce means you're pander to black people or something. Hillary is a twat, but this is a weak sauce.

Well it was a black host who said the hot sauce panders to them.

Tax Wall Street? Meh.
Build a wall? Nah.
Tariffs on imports? Boring.
Free college? Yawn.

HOT SAUCE IN HER PURSE??? YESSA MA'AM YOUS GOTS MAH VOTE!!!
tumblr_mz6az5tii31sn2ffwo1_400.gif

The Frankfurt school strategy of applying Marxist theory to culture in order to corrupt the west has worked.

They've achieved practically every goal. And the west has become "so corrupt that it stinks" as Willi Munzenberg predicted.

View attachment 71958

You sound just like black people talk!

Were you raised a poor black child?

View attachment 71958

You sound just like black people talk!

Were you raised a poor black child?

No....but I identify as a poor black woman so that's my culture.

Well it was a black host who said the hot sauce panders to them

So? Do you believe him? I don't. This host also claims that Trump stickers are the new Confederate flag. Another equally silly statement. Something tells me you agree with the former statements and not the latter b/c it confirms your bias.

Hillary is a panderer, but I believe carrying hot suace isn't pandering to black people. It's a stupid statement. As if black peoples corner the market on loving hot sauce. lol.

So? Do you believe him? I don't. This host also claims that Trump stickers are the new Confederate flag. Another equally silly statement. Something tells me you agree with the former statements and not the latter b/c it confirms your bias.

Hillary is a panderer, but I believe carrying hot suace isn't pandering to black people. It's a stupid statement. As if black peoples corner the market on loving hot sauce. lol.

No....but being sure to let black people know you carry hot sauce in your purse is pandering...and it's racist. Isn't it....what do you libs call it....a Micro-aggression??? But she's a liberal so it's ok.

Trump stickers are the new confederate flag?? Well....HE'S RIGHT. Put a confederate flag up on a frat house and a Trump campaign poster on another. See which generates the most liberal snowflakes passing out from shock.

Well Hillary's down for the Colored Peoples' time thing, so it's kinda natural she also has a large quantity of hot sauce packets in the purse an aide lugs around for her.

Stay tuned for upcoming pronouncements concerning her love of fried chicken, chitlins, and watermelon coming to a pandering session near you.

No....but being sure to let black people know you carry hot sauce in your purse is pandering...and it's racist. Isn't it....what do you libs call it....a Micro-aggression??? But she's a liberal so it's ok.

Trump stickers are the new confederate flag?? Well....HE'S RIGHT. Put a confederate flag up on a frat house and a Trump campaign poster on another. See which generates the most liberal snowflakes passing out from shock.

No, carrying hot suace on you doesn't mean you're pandering to black. That's absurd. I don't believe the whole bullshit about micro-aggressions so you're barking up the wrong tree.

He stated the stickers are the new Confederate flag b/c Trump is hateful and racist. I bet you don't agree, but believe hot sauce is pandering b/c it butteresses your narrative. Either way, I don't really care about the views of some radio host that I didn't even know existed until this thread. lol

On Morning Joe this morning, a couple of the reporters said they have known that for years. She puts it on just about everything.
Deep South you know.

Forum List

Back