Hillary supporters trash lawn outside Independence Hall

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Last night, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama gushed about how much they love America, but the evidence left behind by her supporters may tell a different story.

The Clintons and Obamas rallied Pennsylvania supporters outside Philadelphia’s Independence Hall late Monday night, and on Tuesday morning, trash still littered the ground at the site."

Occupy L.A.: 30 tons of debris left behind at City Hall tent city

Yeah, Liberal Environmentalists Love the country & want to protect the environment:

Obama inauguration left over 100 tons of trash on the ground:

The 2 million man Tea Party left about 0 trash:

'Nuff Said!

And I am sure some of them are voting for "environment" LOL

obama+fans.jpg

This is what happens when your municipality is on too strict a budget to supply garbage cans at huge events. What a bunch of slobs. (No, I'm not going partisan on this) Why would you litter ANYWHERE with such abandon?

obama+fans.jpg

This is what happens when your municipality is on too strict a budget to supply garbage cans at huge events. What a bunch of slobs. (No, I'm not going partisan on this) Why would you litter ANYWHERE with such abandon?
That's our point. Dems don't really care about the environment like they say they do. OR they would have supplied trash cans :D

obama+fans.jpg

HOLY $HIT! PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY....ANYONE?

1. They can't police their own garbage?

2. THIS

9-12-posr-rally2.jpg

is the SAME exact location as THIS

obama+fans.jpg

Lack of Trash Cans didn't seem to deter the TEA Party from cleaning up.

Last edited:
obama+fans.jpg

2. THIS

9-12-posr-rally2.jpg

obama+fans.jpg

For heaven's sake, Easy, the people in your picture are the cleanup crew and those are after and before shots. Are you sure it's the same place? Where's the grass?

For heaven's sake, Easy, the people in your picture are the cleanup crew and those are after and before shots.
Seriously....that's what you're going with?

Notice the structure to the left in the photo of the guy in the wheel chair? It is the same structure found in the background right above the yellow banner in the middle of the other photo. The one picture with the yellow banner is the same location only further away from the structure. You can also make out the same spire in the back right of both photos. It just takes attention to detail.

Last edited:
For heaven's sake, Easy, the people in your picture are the cleanup crew and those are after and before shots.
Seriously....that's what you're going with?

Notice the structure to the left in the photo of the guy in the wheel chair? It is the same structure found in the background right above the yellow banner in the middle of the other photo. The one picture with the yellow banner is the same location only further away from the structure. You can also make out the same spire in the back right of both photos. It just takes attention to detail.
Well, this is still not one of your better arguments, since your grassy picture shows it AFTER the clean up and the no grass picture shows it BEFORE the clean up.
I can't believe I'm actually arguing about this. Haven't you got something to do? Like go intimidate voters or something?

Well, this is still not one of your better arguments, since your grassy picture shows it AFTER the clean up and the no grass picture shows it BEFORE the clean up.
These are 2 different events. The one NOT cleaned up - the liberals from 'Occupy' - NEVER cleaned up their mess. This is what it looked like AFTER they left. There were numerous articles about how they NEVER cleaned up. .... thus the comparison to the TEA Party event and the articles on how THEY actually DID clean up after themselves...unlike the libs at THEIR event. Is this starting to make sense to you now? If you want to, look up the other articles / stories about this.

Again, in regards to the Liberals THE PICTURE SHOW IS THE 'AFTER'....there is no more 'AFTER'. They left it like THAT.

These are 2 different events. The one NOT cleaned up - the liberals from 'Occupy' - NEVER cleaned up their mess. This is what it looked like AFTER they left. There were numerous articles about how they NEVER cleaned up. .... thus the comparison to the TEA Party event and the articles on how THEY actually DID clean up after themselves...unlike the libs at THEIR event. Is this starting to make sense to you now? If you want to, look up the other articles / stories about this.

Again, in regards to the Liberals THE PICTURE SHOW IS THE 'AFTER'....there is no more 'AFTER'. They left it like THAT.
What I'm saying is, after the Tea Party event, the people in your picture ...
never mind. I'm losing my mind even responding to this again.

The people in the TEA Party picture are NOT 'grounds-keepers' or clean-up crews. They are TEA Party members. if you bothered to READ the articles rather than just look at the pictures you would figure that out. sorry, but it has been demonstrated, as it was last night outside Independence Hall, that Liberals at these events tend to be more disrespectful, non-caring, selfish pigs who do not clean up after themselves. You are going crazy trying to defend them and claim they aren't.

What do you expect from these liberal pigs. They most likely do not pick up after themselves at home, why would you think they would be any different when they are out!

The subject of your post was "Hillary supporters trash lawn outside Independence Hall".

Then you go on to post pictures from two different places; neither of which is Independence Hall.

I know it is difficult for you, but try to stay focused scatterbrain.

"Last night, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama gushed about how much they love America, but the evidence left behind by her supporters may tell a different story.

The Clintons and Obamas rallied Pennsylvania supporters outside Philadelphia’s Independence Hall late Monday night, and on Tuesday morning, trash still littered the ground at the site."

Yeah, Liberal Environmentalists Love the country & want to protect the environment:

Obama inauguration left over 100 tons of trash on the ground:

The 2 million man Tea Party left about 0 trash:

'Nuff Said!

The DEMS love their ENVIRONMENT!!!

The subject of your post was "Hillary supporters trash lawn outside Independence Hall".

Then you go on to post pictures from two different places; neither of which is Independence Hall.
Once again - false narratives and lies. Same place, the photo is a little farther back in one, 2 separate events, but the photos support the main argument that Liberals claim to be environmental champions but are pigs who leave areas where they have events TRASHED - like they did at Independence Hall. The photo of the 'Occupy' event demonstrates Independence hall was not a 1-time fluke but that Libs have a history of doing this. The TEA Party photo is a comparison, demonstrating Conservatives are far more respectful, pick up after themselves, and believe in personal accountability - which everyone knows Liberals have none and do not believe in it.

obama+fans.jpg

How can you possibly blame the city for a bunch of ignorant slobs who don't give a poop about anyone but themselves.

Name one single LeftProg event that hasn't been the same. Just one/

obama+fans.jpg

2. THIS

9-12-posr-rally2.jpg

obama+fans.jpg

For heaven's sake, Easy, the people in your picture are the cleanup crew and those are after and before shots. Are you sure it's the same place? Where's the grass?
It's not the same place exactly, but roughly, one is much closer to the Washington Monument, and one is in Summer and the other in Winter.

Forum List

Back