Hillary’s Book Sales Keep Plummeting to 26,000 LOLOLOL!

The Hildebeasty is WORRIED about Lesbow Warren being a Native American, and running for president, so to get her "I'M BROKE" faux pas, off the front burner, she's found out that She's also a Native American and has even started to use her Native American name......

whatshername-1.jpg
Should be fun watching 'Hills' wearing a dress with huge flower prints and matching hat with a indian feather poking up and gloves leaving a S. Baptist church.
"Me indian. Me speakum ebonics mother fucker".

Hillary Clinton’s most recent memoir is not doing so well. Hard Choices sold only 26,000 copies in its third week on the market, down 46 percent from the previous week. It’s currently number 51 on the Amazon Best Sellers List, which is worth putting into context. Here are a few of the books that are ranked higher than Hard Choices:

Hillary?s Book Sales Keep Plummeting | Washington Free Beacon

when i saw this one,
dsm5.jpg

i knew it was all about libertards, it is a well known FACT liberalism is a mental disorder. many libertards on USMB are 100% proof :up:

You mean to tell me that book sales drop after the initial week of release? What's next, movies get less in the box office after the first week it's released?

And it sold more in week one than total sales of books from Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Paul Ryan, and Jeb Bush combined. We all remember how intense the marketing blitz around those books were. (Quiz: Name the titles of two of them. Yeah, we thought so.)
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=UTF-8#q=number of Hillary Clinton books sold

THE REVOLUTION by Ron Paul (Grand Central Publishing, 2008): 147,452 copies in hardcover, 41,555 in paperback

I don't care as I never bought a single book written/made/printed/whatever by a politician... But Jake, Mr. mainstream, you're are so full of shit your eyes are progressive, er I mean brown. She has not even beat Ron Paul.....

Hillary Clinton has sold about 160,000 copies.

Here are some others:

REAL CHANGE by Newt Gingrich (Regnery, 2008): 114,499 copies in hardcover, 18,032 in paperback

NO APOLOGY by Mitt Romney (St. Martin’s Press, 2010): 97,183 in hardcover, 8,547 in paperback

FED UP by Rick Perry (Little, Brown, 2010): 26,417 in hardcover

IT TAKES A FAMILY by Rick Santorum (University of Chicago Press, 2005): 13,472 copies in hardcover

Oh and "Going Rouge" by Palin sold 1,392,225...

Grats, you made an ass of yourself again defending Hillary, another progressive liberal Democrat you will vote for after Obama. See you latah Mr. Mainstream.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton’s most recent memoir is not doing so well. Hard Choices sold only 26,000 copies in its third week on the market, down 46 percent from the previous week. It’s currently number 51 on the Amazon Best Sellers List, which is worth putting into context. Here are a few of the books that are ranked higher than Hard Choices:

Obama sold most of his books AFTER he became President you moron. This is obviously an investment that will pay off big if she wins the Presidency, and if not, probably not so much.

Obama sold most of his books AFTER he became President you moron. This is obviously an investment that will pay off big if she wins the Presidency, and if not, probably not so much.

:lol::lol::lol:

How far gone do you have to be to even say the kind of shit like that^^^^

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Choices-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/product-reviews/1476751447/ref=dpx_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1]Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hard Choices[/ame]

Whao~

Funny, So many others didn't need to become President to sell a lot of books.... The difference is none of them were paid 3x more than the book sales made banking off that candidate becoming President to actually turn a profit.

None of this would be such a big deal if Hillary simply was not so greedy and a 1%er.

As a successful sales and marketing guy I've got one suggestion to help bolster the first enabler's book sales.

They should offer a package deal, the old two-for-one sale, buy one and get one free. For every copy of Hillary's fictional tale purchesed you get a free copy of the book at #40, Diagnostic and Statistical Manuel of Mental Disorders.

That way folks will know a whole lot more about this woman after reading both books.

Hard Choices is #1 on the New York Times Best Sellers list

Best Sellers - The New York Times

It could be #1 for years to come but it won't change the poor sales. But thanks for your useless input once again RW.

The thread was not about what ranking the book is/was, it all depends on what is else at that moment in time. It was about a Presidential candidate with massive name recognition and a scandal under their belt having very poor sales and even worse reviews.

The New York Times can put her on the best seller list but they can't change the number of books actually sold. The NYT has had many best sellers that they refused to put on the list at all.

On Amazon, which just tracks books actually sold Hard Choices is #59 in the top 100.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-books-Amazon/zgbs/books/#3[/ame]

Hillary continues her laughing to the bank with her 14 million while the Rightyloons continue to fail LOLOLOL!

Fixed it for ya!

Yeah, you see her true colors, not only she screwed 4 dead Americans. She will put the screws to a business which has supported her views for years. Go ahead run her for president, her record proves she will screw y'all over as well. I mean how did electing the first black president work out for ya? Lol

I don't like her, and I won't vote for her but she is currently no. 59 on Amazon, which is nothing to sneeze at. I suspect it will continue to fall as it was no. 51 yesterday. I read plenty of reviews and it's a snooze.

Once again I must scold America. WTF is wrong with you people not wishing to read regurgitated BS coming from a brain damaged alcoholic? I really hate to keep having to defend her. I guess chivalry is not dead.

The New York Times can put her on the best seller list but they can't change the number of books actually sold. The NYT has had many best sellers that they refused to put on the list at all.

On Amazon, which just tracks books actually sold Hard Choices is #59 in the top 100.

Amazon Best Sellers: Best Books

I heard that Amazon was going to extend their BSL out to 1000 so tomorrow she still be on the list. (not really)

And it sold more in week one than total sales of books from Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Paul Ryan, and Jeb Bush combined. We all remember how intense the marketing blitz around those books were. (Quiz: Name the titles of two of them. Yeah, we thought so.)
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=UTF-8#q=number of Hillary Clinton books sold

THE REVOLUTION by Ron Paul (Grand Central Publishing, 2008): 147,452 copies in hardcover, 41,555 in paperback.

In three weeks. You are right, we don't put up with your type.

Forum List

Back