Hillary R Clinton will be our next president.

I've said all along she'll feign a last-minute "medical problem" while taking a plea-agreement to avoid prosecution. Kaine will be the candidate by next weekend.

Clinton-Inaug-600-LI.jpg

Branco Cartoon - Straight Outta Luck

Hillary R Clinton will be our Next president. If I am wrong I'd be shocked as all fuck! Todays non-story is a dud as the fbi found nothing and shouldn't of even reported the damn thing to begin with! Pretty much emails that were from weiner and NOT from Clinton.

Why do I believe she'll be our next president???

Simple: She'll win every state that Gore and Kerry won...States like PA, WI, Mi, OR, and more haven't want republican since Reagan. Isn't going to change this year.

States like NH, Maine(huge amount of the early vote already in!), Co(34% of the early vote already in) and Virginia are locked in for Clinton.

Oh'yess this is over 270 electoral votes!!! ^

States like Nev(at least a third of the early vote!), Iowa, Ohio, Florida(60% of the 2012 early vote already in 2.9 million votes), North Carolina(1.2 million votes) is just whipping on the cake!

The only ones in the above list that Trump has a good chance at is Maybe Ohio and Iowa....

320 electoral votes for Clinton 1.5 weeks from the election with 20 million early votes already cast....

Conservatives needed SOMETHING to give them hope and the FBI appears to be in the business of trying to make Republicans feel good so they had to trot out a false flag. Dill Smythe should be ecstatic.

Hillary R Clinton will be our Next president. If I am wrong I'd be shocked as all fuck! Todays non-story is a dud as the fbi found nothing and shouldn't of even reported the damn thing to begin with! Pretty much emails that were from weiner and NOT from Clinton.

Why do I believe she'll be our next president???

Simple: She'll win every state that Gore and Kerry won...States like PA, WI, Mi, OR, and more haven't want republican since Reagan. Isn't going to change this year.

States like NH, Maine(huge amount of the early vote already in!), Co(34% of the early vote already in) and Virginia are locked in for Clinton.

Oh'yess this is over 270 electoral votes!!! ^

States like Nev(at least a third of the early vote!), Iowa, Ohio, Florida(60% of the 2012 early vote already in 2.9 million votes), North Carolina(1.2 million votes) is just whipping on the cake!

The only ones in the above list that Trump has a good chance at is Maybe Ohio and Iowa....

320 electoral votes for Clinton 1.5 weeks from the election with 20 million early votes already cast....

Conservatives needed SOMETHING to give them hope and the FBI appears to be in the business of trying to make Republicans feel good so they had to trot out a false flag. Dill Smythe should be ecstatic.
Will you visit Hillary in prison?

Conservatives and the bible - polar opposites.

They overlook war crimes by Bush and Cheney but demand everyone else be jailed for not being experts at AOL mail.

Forum List

Back