Hillary Murders Another One.....Wikileaks Co-founder Found Dead

There's nothing "honest" about "mistakenly" starting a thread accusing Clinton of murder based on your own delusions, clown shoes.

What one murder or a hundred among friends?

Seriously, Hillary Clinton is responsible for many deaths in her own entourage and connected to dozens more circumstantially.

To get all worked up about this one is like arguing whether it was the lead that killed the child or the trauma.
To these mental midgets, one fake murder excuses dozens of real murders. What kind of person thinks that way?

There's nothing "honest" about "mistakenly" starting a thread accusing Clinton of murder based on your own delusions, clown shoes.

Seriously, Hillary Clinton is responsible for many deaths in her own entourage and connected to dozens more circumstantially.

To get all worked up about this one is like arguing whether it was the lead that killed the child or the trauma.

:lol:

If you look at each have and every one of the supposed "Clinton kill list" claims , you'll find them all the best as equally bullshit as this one.

But you're still trying to change the subject. is it so hard to just admit you were wrong and move on?
Dude, quit while you're ahead.

Mkay?

The piles of bodies keep growing around Hillary. This latest death isn't being reported by the media, which only makes it even more suspicious :

magmain11.jpg

Gavin MacFadyen,

Wikileaks Co Director, Gavin MacFadyen Found Dead

He was the model of what a journalist should be… He spearheaded the creation of a journalistic landscape which has irrevocably lifted the bar for ethical and hard-hitting reporting. Gavin worked tirelessly to hold power to account.

“His life and how he lived it was completely in sync with the principles that he held dear and practised as a journalist and educator – to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable,” Benn wrote.
It was reported.
Thank you....my point exactly....

If you look at each have and every one of the supposed "Clinton kill list" claims , you'll find them all the best as equally bullshit as this one.

But you're still trying to change the subject. is it so hard to just admit you were wrong and move on?
These Trump supporters believe anything. They think that the votes in Florida are being counted and the results made public.

Cancer can be caused by stress and that in turn by persecution and harassment.

So yeah, that nasty bitch still killed his ass.

This might be the most entertaining attempt to save face that I've ever seen here.

Which is really saying something.
Unlike you, I'm not some dishonest mod who is only here to fuck with people who make what appears to be an honest mistake.

Funny, considering you support a party that did that to Mitt Romney, where exactly do you get off?

I know how hard you're trying to change the subject, but I don't "support" the Democratic Party, nor did the DNC ever accuse Mitt Romney of murder.
Yeah......and for some crazy reason...I knew you were going to claim you don't support them.......unfortunately your posts say otherwise.....and you're trying to escape on a technicality........when in fact Obama's campaign made the accusation. Either through a PAC or somebody else, Wikileaks has told us that despite election laws that prohibit it, Democrats are in complete control of everything that happens in support of their presidential candidates.

Last edited:

These Trump supporters believe anything. They think that the votes in Florida are being counted and the results made public.
Florida has already been called for Hillary based on early results :lol: shame all those people are going to wait in line for nothing.

The piles of bodies keep growing around Hillary. This latest death isn't being reported by the media, which only makes it even more suspicious :e.

LOL- if Hillary is so dangerous aren't you taking your life in your own hands pointing this out?

You are on her list now- I expect you will be found brain dead tomorrow.....oh wait.......
Why would she waste the money taking me out when she has you suck asses to do it for her?

I already did. And I'm not changing the subject.

Have any more lies you want to share with me?

Florida has already been called for Hillary based on early results :lol: shame all those people are going to wait in line for nothing.
Link

Here's his own website confirming his death from lung cancer:

Gavin MacFadyen

ETA: The author of the above obituary is MacFayden's widow.
And just as a clarification, Gavin MacFayden had nothing to do with the "founding" of wikileaks.

He was involved with Assange and wikileaks, though.
Oh.......well that changes it from a murder to a harsh rebuke...

He died of lung cancer, clown shoes.
Suuuuure he did........they all die accidentally as reported by the media.....and the media never lies....

Yeah, he did.

Lung cancer isn't "accidental", moron.
Aren't you supposed to be a mod?

WTF???

Look, asshole, haven't you ever heard of sarcasm.?

You are not trying to be sarcastic. You are too stupid to properly employ sarcasm.

Link
It's on the Internet.

The piles of bodies keep growing around Hillary. This latest death isn't being reported by the media, which only makes it even more suspicious :

magmain11.jpg

Gavin MacFadyen,

Wikileaks Co Director, Gavin MacFadyen Found Dead

He was the model of what a journalist should be… He spearheaded the creation of a journalistic landscape which has irrevocably lifted the bar for ethical and hard-hitting reporting. Gavin worked tirelessly to hold power to account.

“His life and how he lived it was completely in sync with the principles that he held dear and practised as a journalist and educator – to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable,” Benn wrote.

poor mentally ill muddy :cuckoo:

Link
It's on the Internet.
No shit.

And everything on the net is 100% true.

Link
It's on the Internet.
No shit.

Irony is dead.

Link
It's on the Internet.
No shit.

Irony is dead.
Why don't you just run along......

I'm on my phone too, clown shoes. And yeah, it was that easy.

If you had actually bothered to google "Gavin MacFayden", the very first result would have answered your question.

So you think the guy in Arkansas that committed suicde by cutting his own head off with an axe is legit to 'cause it was in the paper?

Lol, you are so gullible, dude.
The story I linked to omitted cause of death.

Even said that his original cause of death was a short illness, but that was withdrawn.

Cancer can be caused by stress and that in turn by persecution and harassment.

So yeah, that nasty bitch still killed his ass.

This might be the most entertaining attempt to save face that I've ever seen here.

Which is really saying something.
Unlike you, I'm not some dishonest mod who is only here to fuck with people who make what appears to be an honest mistake.

It isn't a mistake. You are a dupe. You will believe anything. You are STILL one of the top ten stupid posters to ever join these forums.

I was wondering why it was so difficult to find out anything online about this guy.

Probably a planted story used to get someone to put two and two together so they could be make fun of, and you feel this is your opportunity to tee off on someone.

Well done asshole.

You earned your pay.
Wow, that is some serious butthurt. Congrats, theDoctorisIn

Forum List

Back