Do the Trump people ever stop lying....its getting out of control!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Michael CohenVerified account‏@MichaelCohen212
1989 photo @realDonaldTrump, #RosaParks & #MuhammadAli all receiving #NAACP medals for helping America's inner cities. A man for ALL people!

CvD0CG3WgAA8Fsu.jpg

The NAACP has not awarded any medals to Trump for “helping America’s inner cities,” the group told HuffPost. Nor have any other civil rights groups, according to Trump’s biographers.

Here we go with yet another deception from the Trump people....this racist penny pinching zillionaire no more helped minorities than David Duke helped limit cross burnings.....Trump and his people are such liars...such a shame for someone with so much promise and potential to lie about everything under the sun to get attention.

I haven't followed the story but what's the medal he's wearing? Looks like an award for something but what's he got to do with putting out the story?

• Banned
I haven't followed the story but what's the medal he's wearing? Looks like an award for something but what's he got to do with putting out the story?

Since 1986, more than 2,000 people have been awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor, including then-first lady Hillary Clinton and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.). Officially, the medal criteria are broad and inclusive: Winners should “uphold the ideals and spirit of America,” while “maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage.”

In practice, the winners are mostly white Americans of European descent. NECO maintains a database of past medal honorees, which in many cases cites their “ethnic heritage.” Below is McCain’s listing, which notes his heritage is “Scottish/Irish.”

In a nut shell, its a medal for being born white!! Only four of the 2000 winners were black.

Since 1986, more than 2,000 people have been awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor, including then-first lady Hillary Clinton and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.). Officially, the medal criteria are broad and inclusive: Winners should “uphold the ideals and spirit of America,” while “maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage.”

In practice, the winners are mostly white Americans of European descent. NECO maintains a database of past medal honorees, which in many cases cites their “ethnic heritage.” Below is McCain’s listing, which notes his heritage is “Scottish/Irish.”

In a nut shell, its a medal for being born white!!
Cool. Now vote for Trump. He can fix it. Believe me.

• Banned

Dude, I'm not gonna vote for Trump, but if the guy wins, I ain't got no problems with the world markets collapsing, a tariff war with China and Mexico, the gov. imploding in more debt, a blank check to the rich in more useless tax cuts and a war with illegals, no problem at tal

Dude, I'm not gonna vote for Trump, but if the guy wins, I ain't got no problems with the world markets collapsing, a tariff war with China and Mexico, the gov. imploding in more debt, a blank check to the rich in more useless tax cuts and a war with illegals, no problem at tal
Turn off MSNBC and be part of the solution. What do you have to lose?

• Banned

Turn off MSNBC and be part of the solution. What do you have to lose?
What do I have to lose? Uhmmm, lets see...after Bush left office, my company laid off 80% of its employees due to the market crashing, and because the housing market died down, our work load decreased and we were budgeting hours just about every day, so we had massive loss of income. My home also lost its value, as did my neighborhood. Since Trump is advocating the same damn shit as Bush, uhhhhh, I do see something to lose and so should we all, you stupid white fuck head!!

Forum List

Back