Hillary Murders Another One.....Wikileaks Co-founder Found Dead

And just as a clarification, Gavin MacFayden had nothing to do with the "founding" of wikileaks.

He was involved with Assange and wikileaks, though.
Oh.......well that changes it from a murder to a harsh rebuke...

He died of lung cancer, clown shoes.
Suuuuure he did........they all die accidentally as reported by the media.....and the media never lies....

:lol:

Yeah, he did.

Lung cancer isn't "accidental", moron.

Anyone connected to wikileaks is in serious danger right now......but this was a case of lung cancer that he all of the sudden succumbed to.

Personally I think you'll believe anything the media reports.

And just as a clarification, Gavin MacFayden had nothing to do with the "founding" of wikileaks.

Suuuuure he did........they all die accidentally as reported by the media.....and the media never lies....

Yeah, he did.

Aren't you supposed to be a mod?

WTF???

Look, asshole, haven't you ever heard of sarcasm.?

Yeah, he did.

WTF???

Are you under the impression that me being a mod means that I'm not allowed to call you a moron?

You've been here long enough to know better than that.

Are you going to admit that you've been made a fool of, or should we continue?

Do you think that MacFayden's family and friends are lying when they say he died of cancer? Are they in on the conspiracy too?

Yeah, he did.

WTF???

Are you under the impression that me being a mod means that I'm not allowed to call you a moron?

You've been here long enough to know better than that.

Are you going to admit that you've been made a fool of, or should we continue?

Do you think that MacFayden's family and friends are lying when they say he died of cancer? Are they in on the conspiracy too?
More proof that hillary threatened to foster them, as well.

If anybody killed him or gave him a poison that acted like lung cancer it would be for his alliance with Jullian Assange. I suspect Assange has had help from outside the Ecuadorean Embassy and who more likely than his best buddy MacFadden.

I was wondering why it was so difficult to find out anything online about this guy.

Probably a planted story used to get someone to put two and two together so they could be make fun of, and you feel this is your opportunity to tee off on someone.

Well done asshole.

You earned your pay.

I was wondering why it was so difficult to find out anything online about this guy.

Probably a planted story used to get someone to put two and two together so they could be make fun of, and you feel this is your opportunity to tee off on someone.

Well done asshole.

You earned your pay.

So it's our fault that you got suckered by bullshit clickbait?

It took seconds to find out that he died of lung cancer. Do you not know how to Google?

Well done asshole.

You earned your pay.

It took seconds to find out that he died of lung cancer. Do you not know how to Google?
Yes.

And when I did it wasn't as easy as you say.

But then again I don't get paid to sit on my ass in front of a pc all day. I'm doing this on my break on a cell.

If Hillary, as a presidential candidate, has the power to kill people, so does Trump.

Also: is it really that suspicious when someone dies at 76 years of age?
FYI, Hillary is in collusion with Obama......so :anj_stfu:
It's one thing to have the power and another to consistently use that power.

Libel will get you sued.
She has to prove damages first...and being sued by that kunt is the last thing she would do to me.

Well done asshole.

You earned your pay.

the important thing to remember is that even when mudwhistle is made to look like an asshole because he didn't even try to think critically and just defaulted to wild-ass conspiracy theories he actually believes that it's not his fault but is instead another conspiracy

Well done asshole.

You earned your pay.

Yes.

And when I did it wasn't as easy as you say.

But then again I don't get paid to sit on my ass in front of a pc all day. I'm doing this on my break on a cell.

I'm on my phone too, clown shoes. And yeah, it was that easy.

If you had actually bothered to google "Gavin MacFayden", the very first result would have answered your question.

Forum List

Back