Hillary: Most Republicans ‘Cowards, Spineless Enablers’; ‘Literally Sick To My Stomach’ Thinking Of Trump Win

looking at this fat pig makes me sick to my stomach. this crooked corrupt treasonist should already be locked up, or shot

Hillary may be the most corrupt politician we ever had.

How many people did she kill in the Middle East. Open slave trade in Libya because of her?

She is an awful human being.

America actually has a confirmed well-documented history of proven WhiteHouse and administration corruption and law-breaking which includes indictments, convictions, prison sentences, and pardons for administration officials. Hillary Clinton is nowhere on any of those lists
yet

How many people did she kill in the Middle East. Open slave trade in Libya because of her?

So if he even makes HER sick to her stomach, he must be pretty bad. Wouldn't you say?

Maybe its gas.

She had a private server with classified documents on it when she was Secretary of State. Did you already forget?
An FBI examination of Clinton's server found over 100 emails containing classified information, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails not marked classified were retroactively classified by the State Department.
THAT IS A FUCKING CRIME.
Umm, when did that server get handed over to the FBI?

Clinton hired her own computer people to do what the FBI should have done, and as far as I know she NEVER turned that server over to the FBI.
I believe you are confusing the dnc hack situation with her server.
The dnc hired crowdstrike and didn’t let the fbi look.
Hillary’s emails were taken by the fbi, despite her wiping her hard drives and smashing her portable devices.

Every time you turn around, a leading Democrat insults Republicans "cowards" "clingers" "deplorables" or "chumps"

And they pretend as if they are going to unify the country, or cure President Trump's "divisiveness"??
Fortunately, she's not running.

Every time you turn around, a leading Democrat insults Republicans "cowards" "clingers" "deplorables" or "chumps"

And they pretend as if they are going to unify the country, or cure President Trump's "divisiveness"??
Unfortunately, she is still breathing and farting.

So are you, but so what, is my point.

My breathing serves a purpose, and my farts smell like roses.

It made me sick that she even ran for the nomination. The dems should have run Bernie. Even if they lost, it'd have been an actual contrast to two crooks, one sexual assaulter and one aider and abettor.

they have no debating skills. just yell insults and all is good with them. and for their sheep to use.

She had a private server with classified documents on it when she was Secretary of State. Did you already forget?
An FBI examination of Clinton's server found over 100 emails containing classified information, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails not marked classified were retroactively classified by the State Department.
THAT IS A FUCKING CRIME.
Umm, when did that server get handed over to the FBI?

Clinton hired her own computer people to do what the FBI should have done, and as far as I know she NEVER turned that server over to the FBI.
I believe you are confusing the dnc hack situation with her server.
The dnc hired crowdstrike and didn’t let the fbi look.
Hillary’s emails were taken by the fbi, despite her wiping her hard drives and smashing her portable devices.
Yes, you are correct.

Thanks!

Hillary: Most Republicans ‘Cowards, Spineless Enablers’; ‘Literally Sick To My Stomach’ Thinking Of Trump Win

We're all deplorable people after all. Or maybe now we are chumps? Trump chumps?

You know, today is Hillary's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HILLARY! To celebrate your birthday, tonight we are going to empower another woman into office in your honor: Amy Barrett! :lmao:

We're all deplorable people after all. Or maybe now we are chumps? Trump chumps?

You know, today is Hillary's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HILLARY! To celebrate your birthday, tonight we are going to empower another woman into office in your honor: Amy Barrett! :lmao:
Lol.
I was hoping during one of her debates with trump that she would seize up and let out a huge, loud, wet fart and shit all over herself before doing her fish out of water impression on the floor.
A vile bitch like her deserves nothing less.

most of us, know that this fat pig is a treasonist twat. wortless scum of the demonrat party. boo-hoo fat pig wanna be pres.... thank GOD that never happened. epstein would have been in charge of the easter egg hunt

first time I ever agree with you

most of us, know that this fat pig is a treasonist twat. wortless scum of the demonrat party. boo-hoo fat pig wanna be pres.... thank GOD that never happened. epstein would have been in charge of the easter egg hunt
That's a whole lot of hate, there, fella. And bullshit about Epstein. Let's never forget to call those we disagree with pedophiles, right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back