Hillary Makes It Official?

She'll be old news. The Democrats would be better to elect someone new and young with fresh ideas. (Not that I'd want them to win, of course)

Besides, the cold-hearted fact is that in a society where there is a strong correlation between votes and good looks... She faces a serious disadvantage, to put it nicely.

Who will run against her if she does? And who will she name as VP?

I don't think there will be a shortage of candidates from either major Party. The Clinton/Elizabeth Warren ticket would be pretty stout.

I believe putting Warren on the ticket with Hillary would be complete political suicide. EW brings zilch to the ticket. You already have a woman at the top of the ticket. Massachusetts is already a lock for Hillary. Last of all, EW would definitely scare off many moderates. Personally, I like her, but not on this ticket.

My choice is Julian Castro. He helps put Texas in play and he solidifies the Hispanic vote nationally, and he keeps men from being scared off by having a ticket with two women on it. Even if Castro cannot deliver Texas, he can help make it close enough that any Republican challenger would need to spend much valuable time an money just trying to hold Texas. That makes campaigning in other swing states that much harder.

I don't think there will be a shortage of candidates from either major Party. The Clinton/Elizabeth Warren ticket would be pretty stout.

Hildebeast and Fauxahontas?

They'd lose in a landslide.....

:rofl:

I don't think it would be a landslide, but I do see putting Warren on the ticket as being the one scenario where Clinton definitely loses the election. Of course internal polling numbers would show this far in advance preventing Hillary from making such a horrible mistake. She's not stupid, nor will those running her campaign.

Clinton won't put Warren on with her. :lol:

This whole debacle with Obama has strictly been a Kennedy game. From way back. And yes I know the D party well and am still in shock at those that betrayed the Clintons. Notice Chuckie missing from the NYC celebrations? Notice the Clintons rocking front and center?

What they did to Hillary was frankly unspeakable. We are of course paying the price. But politically aye carumba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the bright side, the Clintons have long memories. :eusa_angel:

It would seem as though the Democratic party bet on the right horse having trounced the GOP in 2 consecutive elections.

As for long Clinton memories; this is the last go-round for the family politically speaking so there will be full court presses in place; not sure about referencing Schumer (I guess that is "chuckie") who I think was on one of the Sunday shows this past week (not sure, been on vacay).

I'm 90+% sure Clinton will run. The only 10% caveat is her health outlook. Naming Warren will be a game-changer of sorts, energize the base, exploit the favorable gender gap, place the GOP in an even more defensive position for being on the side of big business, balance the ticket culturally if not geographically, and pushes the nutty GOP faction (giggle) into a further orbit of crazy. When they get crazy, they get loud and when they get loud, they do things like talk to chairs, come to the aid of homophobes, stand in line for hours to eat chicken sandwiches, and set up statutory rapists as their heroes.

There was no "trouncing" and I know this game really well. Oh and by the way Obama is going to go down as the worst president ever. It's all been a shell game and we know it. It's just a matter of time before the Clinton's strike and oh it won't be pretty and I won't blame them either.

Back to Hillary.

I think she'll rock. And this is from a conservative. I think she is capable (Benghazi aside and I have my thoughts on why she wasn't involved and how far up it goes)

Most importantly though, I believe with all my heart that Bill and Hillary care deeply about America. And her future.

So who ever wins in 2016, it will be a win win for the American people. To get back to pro America instead of pro Obamas.

I want some of what you've been smoking. If you think she's not just as radical as her former gutter trash boss you must have some good shit. Bill was the leat radical of the two and I don't think any thing has changed.

Last edited:
Exactly what did the hildabeast make official?

All I see is a PAC asking a dumb assed question and BTW the are not affiliated with any candidate.

Were I a betting man, I would put my money on the fat-assed bitch running. She's a power hungry whore and has always been.

To those dolts on the left that keep proclaiming that "Benghazi doesn't matter" - be damned glad that one of your Sons wasn't one of the murdered; that worthless bitch got them killed so yes, it DOES matter.

Remember how many Americans Reagan got killed in Lebanon? Do you still blame him?

Exactly what did the hildabeast make official?

All I see is a PAC asking a dumb assed question and BTW the are not affiliated with any candidate.

Were I a betting man, I would put my money on the fat-assed bitch running. She's a power hungry whore and has always been.

To those dolts on the left that keep proclaiming that "Benghazi doesn't matter" - be damned glad that one of your Sons wasn't one of the murdered; that worthless bitch got them killed so yes, it DOES matter.

Remember how many Americans Reagan got killed in Lebanon? Do you still blame him?

Well, let's see stupid. Those were Marines at a Marine Barracks who hadn't begged for added security only to be turned down by the SOS and the CiC only to be attacked by terrorists later and then refused requests for a rapid response team.

That worthless bitch knew of the repeated request and turned them down. Those men were left to fend for themselves because of that no good whore. Remember that when you bow to her altar - clown.

Well, let's see stupid. Those were Marines at a Marine Barracks who hadn't begged for added security only to be turned down by the SOS and the CiC only to be attacked by terrorists later and then refused requests for a rapid response team.

That worthless bitch knew of the repeated request and turned them down. Those men were left to fend for themselves because of that no good whore. Remember that when you bow to her altar - clown.

Typical response from a right wing nut. You accept the fact that Reagan absolutely blew it in Lebanon. Marines standing guard at the entrance to the Marine barracks were not even permitted to have weapons with live ammo. They were sitting ducks because of some fucked up policy. You have just proven how much of an idiot you truly are. And you call me stupid? LMAO!!!!

Typical response from a right wing nut. You accept the fact that Reagan absolutely blew it in Lebanon. Marines standing guard at the entrance to the Marine barracks were not even permitted to have weapons with live ammo. They were sitting ducks because of some fucked up policy. You have just proven how much of an idiot you truly are. And you call me stupid? LMAO!!!!

I'll prove you're a useless idiot. The Commander at the barracks decides what the SOP for his Marines you moron - Reagan had nothing to do with it.

Now - tell me again you idiot how Reagan "blew" it. We already know that Hillary is directly responsible for those men not receiving the requested help that the Ambassador asked for 8 times.

Tell me again how many times Reagan refused calls for help from the Marine Commander?

Now head back to Mom's basement and tell yourself what a genius you are.

I believe putting Warren on the ticket with Hillary would be complete political suicide. EW brings zilch to the ticket. You already have a woman at the top of the ticket. Massachusetts is already a lock for Hillary. Last of all, EW would definitely scare off many moderates. Personally, I like her, but not on this ticket.

My choice is Julian Castro. He helps put Texas in play and he solidifies the Hispanic vote nationally, and he keeps men from being scared off by having a ticket with two women on it. Even if Castro cannot deliver Texas, he can help make it close enough that any Republican challenger would need to spend much valuable time an money just trying to hold Texas. That makes campaigning in other swing states that much harder.

Valid analysis. Except I think Warren is a rockstar in the Party with better credentials than Castro, adds more than gender, and is a better fit with HRC

Valid analysis. Except I think Warren is a rockstar in the Party with better credentials than Castro, adds more than gender, and is a better fit with HRC

Go full dyke: Clinton/Baldwin. Want a real man in WH again??

I'll prove you're a useless idiot. The Commander at the barracks decides what the SOP for his Marines you moron - Reagan had nothing to do with it.

Now - tell me again you idiot how Reagan "blew" it. We already know that Hillary is directly responsible for those men not receiving the requested help that the Ambassador asked for 8 times.

Tell me again how many times Reagan refused calls for help from the Marine Commander?

Now head back to Mom's basement and tell yourself what a genius you are.

Typical of the brain dead Left that they must deflect current incompetence by bringing up an incident that's 30years old. Next they'll be excusing Obamacare because of Nixon's wage and price freeze.

Irregardless if it is true or not>>>>>>(DRUDGE: HILLARY MAKES IT OFFICIAL?<BR><BR>) as of now any democratic candidate will be able to defeat any likely Republican Candidate.

This is true simply because the big wig republicans had rather have a democratic president than a Real Conservative President.

Ir-regardless = double negative. Why use such a word? Grammar Girl : Irregardless Versus Regardless :: Quick and Dirty Tips ?

I see a lot of idiots using that word and I think what an ignorant tool they must be.

Go full dyke: Clinton/Baldwin. Want a real man in WH again??

And this is an added bonus in addition to the credentials and energizing the base. We already know that Conservatives, by and large, hate women--look at Rabid's response and those of Zander and others. Can you imagine the type-of-crazy it would spawn from the right wing if there were two women on the ticket?

Hildebeast and Fauxahontas?

They'd lose in a landslide.....

:rofl:

I don't think it would be a landslide, but I do see putting Warren on the ticket as being the one scenario where Clinton definitely loses the election. Of course internal polling numbers would show this far in advance preventing Hillary from making such a horrible mistake. She's not stupid, nor will those running her campaign.

I get that you think Warren is a bad choice...what makes you think Castro is head and shoulders better?

Warren has basically been the only Senator from either party asking uncomfortable questions to the banks at this point.

She's a US Senator--what is Castro; I honestly have forgotten? Seriously; what is he?

With the country being so split and supposed independents being so crucial, you either have to get the independents in your camp or get out your vote....would you agree?

According to those who call themselves independents, Romney won independents by 5% points in 2012: Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

It will be more important than ever to get every vote out of your base. Perhaps Warren isn't the right pill to cure that ill but I doubt Castro is obviously a better choice on his best day.

please dims, run the old dried up senile lesbian bitch, hillybilly that is.

please run her, there are so many clips of her ranting and saying stupid things, the GOP will have a field day destroying her.

problem is, I don't think even the DNC is stupid enough to run her---------but they might, after all, its her turn-----------she will be the dem version of Dole and McCain.

Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!

please dims, run the old dried up senile lesbian bitch, hillybilly that is.
The Dems look very happy to do just that. I know you're not an A-list GOP operative but if you think you're representative of the party rank and file and "dried up senile lesbian bitch" is the mind-fuck she puts on simple faggots like you...she's probably who they should run.

please run her, there are so many clips of her ranting and saying stupid things, the GOP will have a field day destroying her.
The problem is, when you get into doing what the GOP has done for nearly 5 years now--be the party of "no"...it's gotten you nowhere in 5 years and will not get you anywhere in the next 3. Campaigning on something is preferable to campaigning against someone...but since you guys haven't done it in the 5 years (3 of which were your prepubescent years I suspect), you've either forgotten that or didn't know it. Ignorance is ignorance so it doesn't matter.

problem is, I don't think even the DNC is stupid enough to run her---------but they might, after all, its her turn-----------she will be the dem version of Dole and McCain.
Except she starts with the following in her pocketbook:

winning_map_2012-300x223.png

The GOP has to flip 64 electoral votes. No math formula worth it's salt gets you there without Florida, Ohio, AND 17 more votes. The only problem is that the 17 (unless you win PA) has to come from more than one other swing state. So basically Bevis, you have to flip 4 states out of that beautiful picture up there.....Care to list which 4? No? Didn't think so.

Except she starts with the following in her pocketbook:

winning_map_2012-300x223.png

The GOP has to flip 64 electoral votes. No math formula worth it's salt gets you there without Florida, Ohio, AND 17 more votes. The only problem is that the 17 (unless you win PA) has to come from more than one other swing state. So basically Bevis, you have to flip 4 states out of that beautiful picture up there.....Care to list which 4? No? Didn't think so.

Well, Ming, she starts with nothing. That was last election,not the next one.
Wi, OH, NC, FL and probably CO go to the GOP. I am sure there will be others. Hillary might be the most has-been politician with the least achievments to show since Joe Biden, another Dem contender.

But it is irrelevant. The Obama Party, because that is what the Democrats are, will never allow Obama to be succeeded by a white Southerner, female or no. Look at his appointments. Yeah, all black. The next nominee will be too. They wont support Hillary.

Forum List

Back