Hillary Makes ‘Desperate’ Appeal To Avoid Testifying About Emails — Says She’s Too Important

here we go again. but funny how her reasons keep changing. that didn't work, let me try this one...that didn't work, how about this???

The more "important" they think they are, the more important to put them under the hot lights.

She should tell them to go to hell.

And they should tell her that if she refuses to cooperate they will place her into custody, fly her fait frail ass down to GITMO, and question her THERE as a matter of National Security.

Overwhelming, undeniable evidence proves Hillary Clinton and the DNC purchased Russian Intelligence Service (RIS) propaganda being used against US Foreign Policy - confirmed by the Federal Bureau of Investigations itself - from a Trump-hating, known lying, foreign ex-spy who was admittedly working for Russians at the time (as well as for the FBI, Fusion GPS, ...)

This purchase and delivery of Russian-authored propaganda was sued in an attempt to affect / control a US election AND to try to affect a soft coup after she could not win a rigged election.

If considered as a terrorist or enemy of the state, she could be legally sent to Gitmo without access to a lawyer. After all the criminal shit her and her husband have been proven to have done / been connected with I personally would not hesitate to at least threaten her with that if she started giving me any of her 'elitist', 'Deep State Privilege' bullshit.

here we go again. but funny how her reasons keep changing. that didn't work, let me try this one...that didn't work, how about this???
'Equal Justice' - F* her and her elitism.

The last time she testified before Congress they let her do so WITHOUT BEING UNDER OATH...and - surprise, surprise - she lied her ass off...ACCORDING TO FORMER DIRECTOR OF THE FBI JAMES COMEY.

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'
and what will change today? EVEN IF hillary is finally put away - does that end it or push the left even harder to keep going after the right?

you can't sit there and say "you failed going after trump now stop" when you endorse this shit.

What's the over/under on "I don't recall" from that shit beast....

If it's 1500, I'll take the over for $5000.....
this isn't going to change a thing. i just don't see how. any OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE would have done it by now. you can't keep putting a quarter in until you get the results you want.

not how our judicial system was formed or ran. well til recently.

While it would be nice to believe that no one is above the law we have clearly seen that there is a diffrence between the laws.
One law for most, another for those that were in or are in power.

That being said I would love to believe that we could let things go that we could come together but that is not something that is going to happen. Too many want to rewrite the constitution as they think it should be. They are willing to cheat, steal, burn everything to the ground to accomplish it while pretending that they are doing the right and righteous thing.

Hillary belongs in prison.
ya, it is so illegal trump and his associates use private email servers also.LOL Iguess it is kina like the whole chain immigration thing! Oh ya only the Trump family does that not the clintons. yall are hillarious
link to trumps private servers please.

FYI - by private server, trump and his staff must be directly in 100% control of said server.

now here's your chance sparky. link me up to trumps "private server" story.

Yes we need to take care of you liberals once and for all.
we need to take care of ourselves.
we need to stop pretending "the other side" needs to be exterminated.
we need to stop hating people based off bullshit we read in what we know to be a bullshit environment.

we need to fix and heal. we've had far too much destruction.
This coronavirus hoax they did to destroy as many loves as they could to go after Trump was the last straw for me. Liberalism has to be destroyed.
yea, sorry but i can't buy an entire world shutting down for the most part because democrats hate trump. makes zero logical sense.
Don't know, but finding out it was all a hoax. It didn't work as they wanted. All a sudden thousands of people gathering together is nothing. A few days ago the media was calling a hair dresser a murderer and put her in jail for wanting to support her family.
we need to stop hating people based off bullshit we read in what we know to be a bullshit environment.

This coronavirus hoax they did to destroy as many loves as they could to go after Trump was the last straw for me. Liberalism has to be destroyed.
yea, sorry but i can't buy an entire world shutting down for the most part because democrats hate trump. makes zero logical sense.
Anything liberals do makes zero sense, but this was a hoax. All a sudden it's okay for thousands of people to gather side by side and the media is silent. They used corona to go after Trump and ruined the economy doing it. Not caring how many American lives it ruined.
101672241_10216725586067690_6351960028932472832_n.jpg

Yes, let Ms. Hillary alone.

In 2008, she was sure that she would get the nomination. But even using the race card failed to work.

In 2016, everyone (even most Trump supporters such as I) assumed that she would win.

And don't forget how her husband mortified her with that intern.

She has been "punished" enough.

(Of course, if President Biden appoints her to an important position, then all bets are off.)

Well, legit they’re going to be asking her questions about events that occurred over a decade ago, so yeah. No one is going to remember everything.

Don't know, but finding out it was all a hoax. It didn't work as they wanted. All a sudden thousands of people gathering together is nothing. A few days ago the media was calling a hair dresser a murderer and put her in jail for wanting to support her family.

Anything liberals do makes zero sense, but this was a hoax. All a sudden it's okay for thousands of people to gather side by side and the media is silent. They used corona to go after Trump and ruined the economy doing it. Not caring how many American lives it ruined.
View attachment 344925
well first of all, i also think corona was a vast over-reaction. but these days, it's how we do things. we can't turn up the tv a little, we gotta blast it so our neighbors can hear, so to speak.

so we over-react.

as for the corona virus - while i think its bullshit and overplayed, it still exists and doesn't really care who or where you are. anyone going HEY IT MUST BE GONE because of a week of riots are pretty foolish.

it takes what, 14 days to kick in?

we'll see next week. til then, cute meme, but about at factually worthless as most memes.

Is this the same woman who was cleared by the blob’s FBI?

Well, legit they’re going to be asking her questions about events that occurred over a decade ago, so yeah. No one is going to remember everything.
11 straight hours of live testimony, with Trey Gowdy as inquisitor!

Forum List

Back