'Hillary Is My Girl!' - When did THAT happen?!

So? Remember when Trump complained about Mexican's being rapists and murderer's?
No he said some of the illegal immigrants are rapist and murders. He was telling the truth, remember the innocent woman that was shot by one in California? He was deported several time. The truth sucks in your world. I realize.

No, he called Mexican immigrants rapists and drug dealers and then some he assumes are good people. Get your shit straight.
He was referring to illegals, not immigrants. Get YOUR shit straight. And no one assumed he meant all of them except the dishonest leftists.

It's still untrue. So, where do you go from there?
Go to where? We can mince words all day, no one but lefties took it that way.

And Hispanic minorities. What Trump said was they were rapists and drug dealers and some he assumes are nice people. Not exactly a complement and all said during his promise to build a wall. He was clearly saying a majority are criminals. Unless you think 'some' means 'most', which it doesn't. Quit pretending and be proud of your alt-right candidate, I'd have just a little more respect for you if you did.

No he said some of the illegal immigrants are rapist and murders. He was telling the truth, remember the innocent woman that was shot by one in California? He was deported several time. The truth sucks in your world. I realize.

No, he called Mexican immigrants rapists and drug dealers and then some he assumes are good people. Get your shit straight.
Yawwnnn, he said some but go ahead and spin it anyway you want to. Get used to saying president Trump! View attachment 95573

He said some were good people, not some were rapists and drug dealers, it only changes the definition of what he said.

So, after you get caught spinning you accuse me of it and then as if that wasn't enough spin you threw in a stupid meme. You guys really are self unaware.
Tell me again how you spin Hillary calling half America deplorable.

Are you really this stupid? She called half of Trump's supporters deplorables.

Please, you're going to make yourself sick with all the spinning.
Which is becoming half of America.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

hiLIARy became Moochelle's gal when hiLIARy clued her in on how she and Obabble can grift Big $$$ via their own Foundation while hiLIARy and Bubba are back in the White House.

Yawwnnn, he said some but go ahead and spin it anyway you want to. Get used to saying president Trump! View attachment 95573

He said some were good people, not some were rapists and drug dealers, it only changes the definition of what he said.

So, after you get caught spinning you accuse me of it and then as if that wasn't enough spin you threw in a stupid meme. You guys really are self unaware.

Half of Trump supporters = half of America? You need to go back to school, graybow.

Really, which people are those? Do you have video, or some evidence to prove you are not a damn liar?
8 ACTUAL HILLARY QUOTES THAT REVEAL HOW EVIL AND PSYCHOTIC SHE TRULY IS

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ……..book, chapter and page…….the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”

Now it will be clear why the crew of “Marine One” helicopter nick-named the craft, “Broomstick ONE ”

C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg

Have any of that on tape?

Some guy told me doesn't count
Really, which people are those? Do you have video, or some evidence to prove you are not a damn liar?

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”

Now it will be clear why the crew of “Marine One” helicopter nick-named the craft, “Broomstick ONE ”

Somehow if it were Trump and those eight sayings I doubt you'd be looking for a tape.

Oh and I think ANY guy telling you would be okay.

We have Trump on tape and on video

Why can't you find a SINGLE audio or video of Hillary using that type of language? The rightwing media would pay big bucks if someone provided a tape with Hillary acting like that....yet, you can't locate a single one
The SS don't have wires to record the people they are protecting. Maybe they should.

SS?

How about ANYONE having a recording of Hillary screaming, ranting and swearing like you guys say she does? Everyone has a smartphone....why hasn't any hotel maid, disgruntled staffer, reporter or average citizen started recording as soon as they hear Hillary ranting and swearing? They could sell it for BIG money

Hillary owes her political career to the Obamas

I'd like to see her put Michelle Obama on her cabinet

She should run for the senate, pick a state, shoe in.

Then she can run for President in 2020 if Clinton doesn't run for reelection or in 2024. That would be fun.

I'd rather see Michelle Obama than Tim Kaine

Actually the primary between them would be very good... Very policy focused with positive messages from both sides..

I like both of them for different reasons but Michelle would be a force of nature in a national election.

Michelle Obama is a Rock Star and Tim Kaine comes off like the Class Clown

Somehow if it were Trump and those eight sayings I doubt you'd be looking for a tape.

Why can't you find a SINGLE audio or video of Hillary using that type of language? The rightwing media would pay big bucks if someone provided a tape with Hillary acting like that....yet, you can't locate a single one
The SS don't have wires to record the people they are protecting. Maybe they should.

SS?

How about ANYONE having a recording of Hillary screaming, ranting and swearing like you guys say she does? Everyone has a smartphone....why hasn't any hotel maid, disgruntled staffer, reporter or average citizen started recording as soon as they hear Hillary ranting and swearing? They could sell it for BIG money
That brings to mind the DNC peoples' deaths THIS year.

SS?

That brings to mind the DNC peoples' deaths THIS year.

Looks like a cause for at least three years of investigation

"I am you tonight because in this election, there is only one person who I trust with that responsibility, only one person who I believe is truly qualified to be president of the United States, and that is our friend Hillary Clinton."
- Michelle Obama, 2016

Michelle Obama stumped for Hillary Clinton, giving her campaign event the energy and excitement Hillary herself could not generate alone. It was such an amazing thing to see, Michelle Obama praising Hillary and declaring, "Hillary Clinton is MY GIRL!"

I only have one question: When did THAT happen?

It’s no secret that the Obamas do not really like the Clintons and vice versa. After all, the whole “birther” narrative regarding Barack Obama was started by Hillary supporters and pushed by her close confidante, Sid Blumenthal, when Hillary was running against Obama to become the Democrat nominee for the presidency in 2008.

“One of the things, the important aspects of this race is role modeling what good families should look like and my view is that if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House. Can’t do it!”
- Michelle Obama, 2008

Michelle Obama took THE ENABLER to task in 2008, 'letting her have it' for not being to control her man, the WHITE BILL COSBY.

M'O has a great point: 'if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House.'
- Hillary couldn't stop her predatory sexual assaulting, sexually harassing, raping husband from committing his crimes so she ENABLED them.

- Hillary couldn't run the State Department without getting 4 Americans Un-Necessarily killed or without helping Barry drag the US into 2 Un-Authorized wars to help terrorists - including Al Qaeida who killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - take over their own countries.

But now M'O 'believes' Hillary can run the country?!

Yeah, Hillary circulated the 'birther' story to hurt her husband...but she also holds her husband's Legacy in her hands. Michelle knows if Hillary loses everything her husband did will be a footnote in the history books instead of his 'legacy'. So, she 'stumps' for Hillary...

like all those for whom power is of utmost importance, they will do and say anything to achieve that power…and keep it.

FLASHBACK: Michelle Obama Slams Hillary Clinton as Being Unfit for the Presidency [VIDEO]
Comey just found some curly black hairs in the carpet fibers....

LMAO... she was "gracious" because she was about to have the most lucrative job in the administration, Secretary of Pay to Play!

Remember when she complained that Obama was getting special treatment? :D

So? Remember when Trump complained about Mexican's being rapists and murderer's?

He was referring to illegals, not immigrants.
Nope. He was referring to all Mexican immigrants.

Bullshit.

Let's see the link to the vid, motormouth. Hint: There isn't one

Half of Trump supporters = half of America? You need to go back to school, graybow.
So you don't think there are Hillary supporters that are racist, homophobe, or islamaphobe? If you don't you need to go back to school.

Ah yes, another effort to mislead. You lie, by commission and omission and I'll explain how that statement is true.

Half of America is a much greater number than the half of Trump supporters Madam Secretary called out as deplorable.

The day following her comment she apologized, why I don't know since you and many others who support the neo fascist nominee of the Republikan Party are deplorable.

Now, I know her comment was hurtful, and given the limitations of you and the other deplorable supporters of neo fascism, I should have some pity for you. That I don't is my sin to carry.

So you don't think there are Hillary supporters that are racist, homophobe, or islamaphobe? If you don't you need to go back to school.

I'm sure there are, but they are smart enough and tolerant enough to keep these emotions to them self.

President Obama has been working hard on the Senate and House races to try to grab as many seat as he can for the Dems

An opportunity like Trump does not come about very often

Forum List

Back