Hillary is Gone

If Hillary had went up to that microphone and announced she had murdered Foster and that she had 20 million dollars placed in her account from ISIS there are still many that would vote for her because she is a woman and many feel that Affirmative action applies to the Oval Office. This email thing will have the Democrats beating the bushes looking for another female. Elizabeth Warren could easily be there new choice as she is a female and an American Indian....right!
If Warren is American Indian, I am Snow White.
Many of us are American Indian in part and have no way to prove it. Will Republicans now start demanding genealogical charts from Democratic candidates in addition to birth certificates?
No, they should just laugh at the retards that think their race matters.

and what "race" would that be?

LOL

idiots.

he liberals will support her no matter what.

They didn't support her in '08. Her coronation was interrupted by a 1 term Senator who hadn't been around long enough to vote for the Iraq invasion or the Patriot Act.
Speaking fees, emails, her husband, what difference does it make?, Watergate, I was under sniper fire, war on women, etc.. She leaves a lot to be desired as a candidate. She's like the Romney of the DNC in the sense that she might be able to get the nomination but she doesn't excite anyone.
That's a good point.

If Hillary had went up to that microphone and announced she had murdered Foster and that she had 20 million dollars placed in her account from ISIS there are still many that would vote for her because she is a woman and many feel that Affirmative action applies to the Oval Office. This email thing will have the Democrats beating the bushes looking for another female. Elizabeth Warren could easily be there new choice as she is a female and an American Indian....right!

"had went" ... makes me *shudder* but

She didn't murder Foster and didn't get $20M from ISIS. (This is probably the dumbest part of your silly rant. Think it through.)

There is no "affirmative action" in the WH. If there were, McCain would have been elected.

Hillary is just fine and so is Warren.

Warren does have Native American "blood". So do I and so do you.

And, you forgot BenghaziBenghaziBenghazi.
Guess you don't get sarcasm very well do you?
I dunno.........right!..........could be taken a few ways. Perhaps an appropriate emoticon would have made it more clear.

But righties do believe all that horse crap Rush and Fox churn out...and righties have no sense of humor...so it's tough to tell if they're kidding, because they're all too angry to have a sense of humor

She didn't murder Foster and didn't get $20M from ISIS. (This is probably the dumbest part of your silly rant. Think it through.)

There is no "affirmative action" in the WH. If there were, McCain would have been elected.

I dunno.........right!..........could be taken a few ways. Perhaps an appropriate emoticon would have made it more clear.

But righties do believe all that horse crap Rush and Fox churn out...and righties have no sense of humor...so it's tough to tell if they're kidding, because they're all too angry to have a sense of humor
You assume way to much,and most that you do is wrong

Many of us are American Indian in part and have no way to prove it. Will Republicans now start demanding genealogical charts from Democratic candidates in addition to birth certificates?
No, they should just laugh at the retards that think their race matters.

and what "race" would that be?

LOL

idiots.
Any race. Idiot.

Now why would you come to that conclusion?The fact that so many on the left thing their ancestors are some how relative to today politics,they are not

You assume way to much,and most that you do is wrong
You're either drunk...or stupid.

Now why would you come to that conclusion?The fact that so many on the left thing their ancestors are some how relative to today politics,they are not
But Warren didn't bring up the race thing.

Hillary supporters will vote for Hillary despite any of this.
To them, this absolutely in no way, no how - matters. Not even in the least.
Even if it was found out she PURPOSEFULLY deleted official emails...so what.
They will still support her and she damn well knows it.
Benghazi. Even if it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt she completely botched it up and they died because she failed to take it seriously. It would not matter, they would vote for her. 100% of them.

Anyone who thinks this scandal will cause Democrats to change their vote one bit is fooling themselves.
Same with Obama. Same with Hillary.

Hillary supporters will vote for Hillary despite any of this.
To them, this absolutely in no way, no how - matters. Not even in the least.
Even if it was found out she PURPOSEFULLY deleted official emails...so what.
They will still support her and she damn well knows it.
Benghazi. Even if it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt she completely botched it up and they died because she failed to take it seriously. It would not matter, they would vote for her. 100% of them.

Anyone who thinks this scandal will cause Democrats to change their vote one bit is fooling themselves.
Same with Obama. Same with Hillary.
Or, just perhaps, when looking at a former secretary of state's job performance, screwing up in Benghazi doesn't totally wash away her success in rebuilding the bridges BushII burned with our allies. And, just perhaps, after seeing over a decade of idiot witch hunts over failed real estate deals, fantasies of assassinated campaign staff, politicians getting bjs and smoking pot in the 60s, sane people don't blame her from protecting herself from crazies.

Or, just perhaps, when looking at a former secretary of state's job performance, screwing up in Benghazi doesn't totally wash away her success in rebuilding the bridges BushII burned with our allies. And, just perhaps, after seeing over a decade of idiot witch hunts over failed real estate deals, fantasies of assassinated campaign staff, politicians getting bjs and smoking pot in the 60s, sane people don't blame her from protecting herself from crazies.

And there you have it.
See what I mean? It means nothing to them. Accountability is meaningless. Transparency is only for those who you disagree with.
When someone you support does something wrong, no matter, simply think of something someone you do not support did worse and you will feel better.
Hillary will not be harmed in any way by this. In fact, any criticism she receives only serves to strengthen her support.
Same for Obama. Same for Hillary.

What will be interesting in the coming months will be how the media will fawn over her. When she ran against Obama - they blasted her from every angle.
Now that Obama is gone...they will love her again.

And there you have it.
See what I mean? It means nothing to them. Accountability is meaningless. Transparency is only for those who you disagree with.
When someone you support does something wrong, no matter, simply think of something someone you do not support did worse and you will feel better.
Hillary will not be harmed in any way by this. In fact, any criticism she receives only serves to strengthen her support.
Same for Obama. Same for Hillary.
Not at all. She succeeded in working in the senate across lines. Overall, her time at State was effective. It's not about ignoring accountability; it's about not allowing right wing nutters to pull things out of context, esp when they are meaningless things. There's no doubt we shoud have not have had an ambassador actually hands on in aiding rebel groups, and he should have been in the embassy rather than out at night. Hillary's answered that. Move on.

Forum List

Back