Hillary is Gone

keep believing that, winger. its a long way to november 2016. a long time for all of hillary's lies and law breaking to come to the forefront. a long time for the country to listen to her screech and rant and bitch. Maybe she can do her fake black accent a few more times too. "ah aint no ways tarred"

Jeb Bush trails Hillary by 8.8 in RCP polls

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election Bush vs. Clinton

Right now there are few scenarios where the Republicans can beat her. Republicans have failed at proving lies and lawbreaking against Hillary for 25 years, what makes you think you will succeed now?

yes, winger, we know that you worship the lying bitch in a fat pantsuit. We get that. Her lies are now being proven by the media (AP, NY times, Wash post, Fox, NBC). She is done, time for you dem/dims to find a new candidate------------------LOL, but you have no one else LOL.

I'm quoting recent polling data.....you are starting to rant uncontrollably

many polls predicted a Romney landslide----------shows the value of polls

To my knowledge.....NONE

You are free to try to prove me wrong

I prove you wrong on a daily basis.

But we all understand who and what you are. you are a dem/lib talking point repeater with zero ability at rational thought.

We get it. You are here to spout left wing lies. we understand.

Jeb Bush trails Hillary by 8.8 in RCP polls

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election Bush vs. Clinton

Right now there are few scenarios where the Republicans can beat her. Republicans have failed at proving lies and lawbreaking against Hillary for 25 years, what makes you think you will succeed now?

yes, winger, we know that you worship the lying bitch in a fat pantsuit. We get that. Her lies are now being proven by the media (AP, NY times, Wash post, Fox, NBC). She is done, time for you dem/dims to find a new candidate------------------LOL, but you have no one else LOL.

To my knowledge.....NONE

But we all understand who and what you are. you are a dem/lib talking point repeater with zero ability at rational thought.

Which I take is your concession that there were no polls showing Romney winning in a landslide

To my knowledge.....NONE

Which I take is your concession that there were no polls showing Romney winning in a landslide

Of course not, there were several. Dick Morris ran one and thats why he is no longer on Fox. But go back and check it out if you want. I think Rasmussen also had one that showed him winning.

My point is that polls are wrong as much as they are right.

But keep up the hillary worship, the more exposure she has to the american people, the worse her chances become.

hard to beat the media, and the media has turned on her.

Forum List

Back