Hillary: I don’t need to apologize for private email server....Going to jail!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
NY POST ^ | September 7, 2015
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa — Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday she does not need to apologize for using a private email account and server while at the State Department because “what I did was allowed.” In an interview with The Associated Press during a Labor Day campaign swing through Iowa, the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination also said the lingering questions about her email practices while serving as President Barack Obama’s first secretary of state have not damaged her campaign. “Not at all. It’s a distraction, certainly,” Clinton said. “But it hasn’t in any way affected the plan for our...

ROTFLMFAO.....

cfop932.jpg

I've noticed that Hillary has been wearing a lot of orange pantsuits lately. Coincidence?

Old post, not sure where I posted it?

Having worked in email since its very beginning the idea that confidential information could be safely sent over it is ludicrous at best. Even complicated encryption systems can be broken into to. Email travels through mediums that can be monitored and even downloaded to other devices. How do you think most hackers get their information?

Then the question is information can be classified as confidential for simple reasons. Personal stuff, or comments that may offend or even display real policy ideas rather than the the BS that passes for information today. Since I have had responsibility as a corporate data trustee, material was classified in various ways. Government is probably worse when it comes to classifying stuff. The system government uses for secure data is one they sure as heck ain't gonna talk about online or in our silly MSM.

The republicans though have created speculative nonsense to keep the choir busy. That they do well, doing anything for America is a another story and one missing from their repertoire.

"I've been thinking about the fact that I get a lot of attention because I had a personal email account, as did other high-ranking officials in the State Department and elsewhere in the government. And I had not sent classified material, nor received anything marked classified....If I had had a separate government account, so that I had a totally designated government account and a totally designated personal account, and I started running for president and I said, 'I want the American people to see everything that was part of my time in the State Department, because I think it's educational, and I want the State Department to release all of my emails' -- which they already had, by the way, you know, in the government computer system -- we would be going through the same process." Hillary Clinton

FD: I am not a great fan of the Clinton's but the right wing conservative republicans spend all their time investigating Benghazi, voting to repeal the ACA, or investigating Hillary's email. They do nothing for America, NOTHING, they want power back so they can kowtow to the their benefactors. That is a chief reason Trump has had so much success with the republican base. He at least says things about trade and immigration.

More to follow as this issue becomes the only issue republicans have on Hillary.

Hillary, Trey Gowdy, email, republicans, conservatives, Benghazi, ACA, congress,

Reagan didn't go to prison for selling weapons to the Ayatollahs.

Bush didn't go to prison for invading Iraq over weapons he lied about.

Hillary is not going to go to jail because some bureaucrat labelled something "Top Secret" after she got it.

Reagan didn't go to prison for selling weapons to the Ayatollahs.

Bush didn't go to prison for invading Iraq over weapons he lied about.

Hillary is not going to go to jail because some bureaucrat labelled something "Top Secret" after she got it.
Nope actually yesterday it was released she had top secret documents on her email. But keep making excuses for her, she is proving you're an idiot.

Nope actually yesterday it was released she had top secret documents on her email. But keep making excuses for her, she is proving you're an idiot.

Which again, really doesn't mean anything, as the governmetn slaps 'Top Secret" on media reports.

The top Secret thing that was supposedly in her possession was "North Korea has Nukes".

Uh, didn't we know that like a decade ago?

NBC Covered Up Hack of Hillary's Private Email Server
May 5, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
hillary_clinton3.jpg

Hillary Clinton was working so hard to hide her emails from the American people that she exposed them to everyone from foreign intelligence agencies to random hackers. Also it turns out that Sidney Blumenthal is the hole in Hillary's security.

NBC Covered Up Hack of Hillary's Private Email Server
Do you ever get the feeling Guccifer is gonna "commit suicide" like Vince Foster?

If anyone is interested in the truth concerning this topic please check page 139 of 'The Destruction of Hillary Clinton' by Susan Bordo. None of the information that was later marked classified was marked that way when Hillary received it. Also Hillary's private use of an email server was - as I have noted many times having managed email for a major corporation - was an OK procedure with the State dept when HRC was secretary of state, that only changed afterwards. No one on the right will care about the truth as they elected a man so inept, they'll spend the next four year pleading loyalty and excusing his constant stupidity. Comey was right in his decision, but the manner etc in which he did it bizarre and wrong. For those who want to understand how this could happen read the book.

'The Destruction of Hillary Clinton' by Susan Bordo p 141

"The Inspector General confirmed what we have known all along-that Secretary Clinton followed the practice of her predecessor when she used a personal email account. While Secretary Clinton preserved and returned tens of thousands of pages of her emails to the Department for public release, Secretary Powell returned none. Republicans need to stop wasting taxpayer dollars singling out Secretary Clinton just because she is running for President. If Republicans really care about transparency, they will work constructively with Democrats to focus on fixing what this report shows are longstanding, systemic flaws in the State Department's record keeping practices for decades.

Cummings's press release was substantiated by a piece in Forbes magazine, which concluded, that as regards Clinton's handling of emails, the evaluation "does not add any new serious charges or adverse facts" about Clinton but rather retraces a "dreary history of records and archival policy" involving "general problems" with printing and filing emails in a retrievable way that should not be "pinned" on Clinton. The piece concludes: "A report that says so little new against Clinton, amounts to a vindication."

Forum List

Back