Hillary Debate Performance: Lies...No Shame

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
AP: 'Hillary Makes Up Gun Numbers' (aka LIES)

"CLINTON: "Since we last debated in Las Vegas, nearly 3,000 people have been killed by guns. Two hundred children have been killed. This is an emergency." She said that in the same period there have been 21 mass shootings, "including one last weekend in Des Moines where three were murdered."
- AP: 'THE FACTS: The claim appears to be unsupported on all counts.'

That wasn't the worst of it - In the 'shadow of Paris' and using the tragedy of 9/11/01 for her own personal / political gain, Hillary tried to justify collecting so much campaign money from Wall Street by claiming she had 'done so much' for Wall Street after the terrorist attack!

"Clinton responded that she was representing New York in the Senate when downtown Manhattan was attacked and noted that she helped the city's financial hub rebuild. "That was good for New York and it was good for the economy and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists who had attacked our country," she said, her voice rising.

Her response drew an incredulous response on social media sites like Twitter, and the debate's moderators asked Clinton to respond to one Twitter user, who took issue with her mention of 9/11 to justify the contributions.

"Well, I'm sorry that whoever tweeted that had that impression because I worked closely with New Yorkers after 9/11 for my entire first term to rebuild," Clinton said."

So because, she claims, she helped Wall Street rebuild after 9/11/01 Wall Street 'owes' her this money... she is entitled to it? (Like she thinks it is 'her turn' and she is 'owed' the Presidency...)

Invoking 9/11 to justify her selling herself like the 'money ho' she is to Wall Street shows this bi@tch has no class, no shame!

Are these global numbers?

If so, remember we do have several wars and upriings at the moment. But I doubt 3,000 people died in Syria from gun violence since the last debate.

"CLINTON: "Since we last debated in Las Vegas, nearly 3,000 people have been killed by guns. Two hundred children have been killed. This is an emergency." She said that in the same period there have been 21 mass shootings, "including one last weekend in Des Moines where three were murdered."

That wasn't the worst of it - In the 'shadow of Paris' and using the tragedy of 9/11/01 for her own personal / political gain, Hillary tried to justify collecting so much campaign money from Wall Street by claiming she had 'done so much' for Wall Street after the terrorist attack!

"Clinton responded that she was representing New York in the Senate when downtown Manhattan was attacked and noted that she helped the city's financial hub rebuild. "That was good for New York and it was good for the economy and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists who had attacked our country," she said, her voice rising.

Her response drew an incredulous response on social media sites like Twitter, and the debate's moderators asked Clinton to respond to one Twitter user, who took issue with her mention of 9/11 to justify the contributions.

"Well, I'm sorry that whoever tweeted that had that impression because I worked closely with New Yorkers after 9/11 for my entire first term to rebuild," Clinton said."

So because, she claims, she helped Wall Street rebuild after 9/11/01 Wall Street 'owes' her this money... she is entitled to it? (Like she thinks it is 'her turn' and she is 'owed' the Presidency...)

Invoking 9/11 to justify her selling herself like the 'money ho' she is to Wall Street shows this bi@tch has no class, no shame!

So quickly you forget how Rudy Giuliani, and other republicans used a noun , a verb, and 9/11 in every sentence in republican campaigns.

Yo, we know who the true ass is? Hillary Clinton! But we also saw a bunch in the audience clapping for the LIAR!

"GTP"
image00115.jpg

No, NOT global... IMAGINARY!

It has to be imaginary if she is talking about the US alone.

Those are civil war numbers for a country with the population of China. no one can say crap like that without being laughed off the stage.....

I have to go google this. There is a difference between just lying and pathological lying.

Yo, we know who the true ass is? Hillary Clinton! But we also saw a bunch in the audience clapping for the LIAR!

"GTP"
View attachment 54812

As usual, the elephant jumps up like he is going to do something, but you can't help noticing that he can't get it up. I suspect the next frame will show him being kicked in the balls.

Hilary has been proven time and again to be a chronic liar and the most incompetent Secretary of State in recent history.

News from The Associated Press

AP FACT CHECK: CLINTON ON GUNS; SANDERS ON WAGE INEQUALITY

BY CHRISTOPHER S. RUGABER AND CALVIN WOODWARD
ASSOCIATED PRESS

AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Bernie Sanders persisted in using shopworn stats on income inequality and Hillary Rodham Clinton glossed over the well-heeled donors to her campaign in the latest Democratic presidential debate.

Some of the claims in the debate Saturday night and how they compare with the facts:

CLINTON: "Since we last debated in Las Vegas, nearly 3,000 people have been killed by guns. Two hundred children have been killed. This is an emergency." She said that in the same period there have been 21 mass shootings, "including one last weekend in Des Moines where three were murdered."

THE FACTS: The claim appears to be unsupported on all counts.

The Gun Violence Archive has recorded 11,485 gun deaths in the U.S. so far this year, an average of just under 1,000 per month, making Clinton's figure appear to be highly exaggerated. The archive had more detailed data for children and teenagers, showing 70 from those age groups killed by firearms since the Democratic candidates debated Oct. 13 - not 200 as she claimed.

Asked to explain the discrepancy, Clinton's campaign pointed to 2013 statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and 2010 figures from the Children's Defense Fund. But that's not the time period she said she was talking about.

The only mass shooting recently in Des Moines was Nov. 8, when four people were shot at a night club. One was killed, not three.

She's a pathological lair. I think that's a requirement now to be a Dem politician

She's a pathological lair. I think that's a requirement now to be a Dem politician
I think they're all trying to one up the kenyan...

lie-of-the-year_zpsfk42ch3p.jpg

I think they're all trying to one up the kenyan...

lie-of-the-year_zpsfk42ch3p.jpg
Hillary makes Barack look honest. That's how bad it is.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

So quickly you forget how Rudy Giuliani, and other republicans used a noun , a verb, and 9/11 in every sentence in republican campaigns.
So Hillary is just like Rudy and other republicans.
:thup:
got it

Forum List

Back