Hillary Clinton’s legal adviser warns her — Time to lawyer up

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
New York Post ^ | October 3rd, 2015 | Ed Klein
One of the Clintons’ oldest and most trusted legal advisers has urged Hillary to hire a criminal defense attorney to represent her in case she’s indicted for mishandling classified documents on her private e-mail server and for lying under oath. The adviser, who has been a Clinton confidant for more than 30 years, laid out his concerns about Hillary’s legal exposure in a wide-ranging interview. “This e-mail thing is spiraling out of control,” he said. “To paraphrase John Dean of Watergate fame, it’s a cancer on her candidacy. “Frankly,” he continued, “I am used to my advice on legal matters...

28a2m3o.jpg

• Banned
Hillary has been lawyered up for a long time.

She should have been with all the felony counts they have on her!

All witch hunts - and no convictions.

Blow Job was never convicted, if you don't count out of court settlements, losing his law license, and the stigma of actual IMPEACHMENT... but small matter to a Squaw with a very small mind!
The impeachment was a political stunt. Bill wasn't convicted because he wasn't charged with anything.

But Bush? The first president in history to enter office with a criminal record.

Bush first president with a criminal record - Google Search

Hillary has been lawyered up for a long time.

She should have been with all the felony counts they have on her!

All witch hunts - and no convictions.

Blow Job was never convicted, if you don't count out of court settlements, losing his law license, and the stigma of actual IMPEACHMENT... but small matter to a Squaw with a very small mind!
The impeachment was a political stunt. Bill wasn't convicted because he wasn't charged with anything.

But Bush? The first president in history to enter office with a criminal record.

Bush first president with a criminal record - Google Search

Blow Job wasn't convicted because ALL the DemocRATS in the Senate voted for acquittal! Try telling the truth ...just for once, I know it will burn your fingers to write it, but just think what would happen to your tongue if you actually said it!

Forum List

Back